Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old May 20, 2022, 11:46 PM   #19861
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Downton Abbey: A New Era. 8/10 if you were into the show. It was a guilty pleasure for me and my wife, and the movies have carried the torch pretty well. If you never liked (or watched) the show, then this isn't for you.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2022, 10:37 AM   #19862
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Morbius. So morbid / 10.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2022, 12:18 PM   #19863
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled with

Moonfall - 4/10 great story - NOT!
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 21, 2022, 12:22 PM   #19864
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
you actually expected one?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2022, 12:38 PM   #19865
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
I expect something better than beyond stupid.
Old May 21, 2022, 12:42 PM   #19866
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I expect something better than beyond stupid.
total trainwreck
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2022, 01:08 PM   #19867
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
total trainwreck
I think it deserves 2 less, almost over and it gets stupider as it goes.
Old May 21, 2022, 10:37 PM   #19868
Renocide
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Renocide is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
You know there are lower numbers than 4 right?

Don't limit yourself.

Old May 22, 2022, 03:27 AM   #19869
koralis
Radeon Volcanic Islands

koralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird sings

Watched Free Guy last night. Pretty enjoyable, actually. 7/10.

Kcrucible - Playing with Fire
koralis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2022, 06:00 AM   #19870
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
I think it deserves 2 less, almost over and it gets stupider as it goes.
As bad as Moonfall was I enjoyed it tons more than Lost City. 2/10, Sandra phones it in on a film she produced, WTF.
Old May 22, 2022, 06:11 AM   #19871
KAC

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Northman. Artsy north men / 10.
Old May 22, 2022, 10:52 AM   #19872
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by koralis View Post
Watched Free Guy last night. Pretty enjoyable, actually. 7/10.
Yup. Don't think I'd ever watch it a second time, and I can't imagine that anybody will even remember it a few years from now, but for a quick one-and-done I think it was fun.

Ryzen 5 5600x - radeon 6700xt - 32 gigs memory

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega: Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
Sony: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
Microsoft: og xbox, xbox360, xbone, series 3
Atari: Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo: Neo Geo Pocket Color
Other: Colecovision, Intellivision, Vectrex

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600
radeon 9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2022, 01:05 PM   #19873
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

SD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird sings

Watched one of my favorite classic SciFi movies: Gattaca. Slow paced and thought provoking. Plus a young Uma Thurman! Great performance by Jude Law as well. It was a great essay into how technology can shape society. Even more applicable in today’s connected world. 9/10.
SD-[Inc] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2022, 06:09 PM   #19874
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD-[Inc] View Post
Watched one of my favorite classic SciFi movies: Gattaca. Slow paced and thought provoking. Plus a young Uma Thurman! Great performance by Jude Law as well. It was a great essay into how technology can shape society. Even more applicable in today’s connected world. 9/10.
They don't make many films like that anymore.

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600
radeon 9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
Old May 23, 2022, 08:19 AM   #19875
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

I recently picked up the Friday the 13th 8 film Blu-Ray set and re-watched all of them. Seen them all before of course but I usually only watch parts 1-4 so its been a while since I saw 5-8.

Out of parts 5-8 I would say only part 7: The New Blood is good. Parts 5, 6, and 8 are pretty much trash. Although they do still have certain memorable/funny moments that are worth it just for the laugh and/or nostalgia.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2022, 08:58 AM   #19876
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Uncharted

Shallow but entertaining 7/10
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2022, 09:01 PM   #19877
KAC

Memory. I forgot what the movie was about / 10.
Old May 23, 2022, 09:47 PM   #19878
Lupine
Administrator

Lupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Mitchells vs the Machines.

Was trying to find something that my son would enjoy, and we all really liked it. Shockingly good and, as a parent of a graduating highschool student, very close to home.
Lupine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2022, 11:46 PM   #19879
CyanBlues
Radeon Southern Islands

CyanBlues once held a door open for a complete strangerCyanBlues once held a door open for a complete strangerCyanBlues once held a door open for a complete strangerCyanBlues once held a door open for a complete stranger

Chip 'n Dale: Rescue Rangers surprisingly a much better then it out to be, I think its the nostalgia/cameo that really did it

Last edited by CyanBlues : May 24, 2022 at 04:09 AM.
CyanBlues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2022, 02:11 AM   #19880
ugly
Radeon R700

ugly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyugly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor_of_War View Post
I recently picked up the Friday the 13th 8 film Blu-Ray set and re-watched all of them. Seen them all before of course but I usually only watch parts 1-4 so its been a while since I saw 5-8.

Out of parts 5-8 I would say only part 7: The New Blood is good. Parts 5, 6, and 8 are pretty much trash. Although they do still have certain memorable/funny moments that are worth it just for the laugh and/or nostalgia.
I picked that up myself for super cheap a few years ago. I never actually watched it yet. I think I only ever saw the first 3. I'll have to remember to watch them when it gets closer to Halloween.
ugly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2022, 10:15 AM   #19881
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugly View Post
I picked that up myself for super cheap a few years ago. I never actually watched it yet. I think I only ever saw the first 3. I'll have to remember to watch them when it gets closer to Halloween.
I always thought of them as good summer time horror movies, since they usually take place in summer time.

We just watched them couple weeks ago since it actually was Friday the 13th.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2022, 11:09 AM   #19882
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyanBlues View Post
Chip 'n Dale: Rescue Rangers surprisingly a much better then it out to be, I think its the nostalgia/cameo that really did it
I've heard great things about it. Looking forward to watching it with the fam this week.

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600
radeon 9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
Old May 24, 2022, 09:11 PM   #19883
KAC

Valet. I don’t know why I liked it / 10.
Old May 25, 2022, 02:26 AM   #19884
ugly
Radeon R700

ugly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyugly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor_of_War View Post
I always thought of them as good summer time horror movies, since they usually take place in summer time.

We just watched them couple weeks ago since it actually was Friday the 13th.
Makes sense. Maybe I should watch the Halloween set that I bought but haven't watched in October.
ugly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2022, 03:20 AM   #19885
Renocide
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Bajillion million/10

Old May 25, 2022, 03:33 AM   #19886
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renocide View Post
Bajillion million/10

"....iiiiii got you, babe......."

Still love Murray in this one, a true classic

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

Old May 25, 2022, 06:01 AM   #19887
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
"....iiiiii got you, babe......."

Still love Murray in this one, a true classic
Totally, his best film?
Old May 25, 2022, 07:02 AM   #19888
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Quote:
Totally, his best film?
well, hard to say, it's up there for sure. Moonrise Kingdom also wasn't bad.

Old May 25, 2022, 08:38 AM   #19889
Renocide
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Quote:
Totally, his best film?
"You're right. No human would stack books like this."

Rewatching this scene. The writing is sooooo good. So many great lines.

When he says "The usually stuff isn't working..." HAHA

It might be the best comedy movie scene ever. In my opinion of course.

Old May 25, 2022, 08:50 AM   #19890
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus