Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Jun 17, 2021, 09:21 AM   #841
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
i was wondering what kind of effect this desaster will have on their future projects, like another witcher game. Will people buy stuff from them again or is their rep damaged beyond that point?
I'll definitely give them another chance at some point. Just won't ever pre-order from them again.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2021, 09:24 AM   #842
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
I'll definitely give them another chance at some point. Just won't ever pre-order from them again.
i'll do too, but i fear they will go down like Bioware who kinda ruined Dragon Age...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape" *Sir Terry Pratchett*

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2021, 10:49 AM   #843
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

They have been a day 1 purchase developer for me since the release of Witcher 2.

But for whatever they do next I will wait and read user reviews from the gaming community before buying. I'm sure they'll still make quality games going forward but I'm just hesitant now about blind buying their stuff.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 17, 2021, 11:18 AM   #844
Ne0Griever
Radeon Arctic Islands

Ne0Griever once held a door open for a complete strangerNe0Griever once held a door open for a complete strangerNe0Griever once held a door open for a complete strangerNe0Griever once held a door open for a complete stranger

Looks like the patch is focused on improving performance on consoles. People are saying the PS4 version is playing noticeably better, which is probably why it's going back on sale on PSN.
Ne0Griever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2021, 02:57 PM   #845
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor_of_War View Post
They have been a day 1 purchase developer for me since the release of Witcher 2.

But for whatever they do next I will wait and read user reviews from the gaming community before buying. I'm sure they'll still make quality games going forward but I'm just hesitant now about blind buying their stuff.
yip. I stopped pre-orders years ago... but I pre-order Doom Eternal (because of Doom 2016). Then the last moment did pre-order CP2077 (because of Witcher etc)

Nope. Never again. I'll just wait for reviews.
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2021, 03:16 PM   #846
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundance Kid V2 View Post
yip. I stopped pre-orders years ago... but I pre-order Doom Eternal (because of Doom 2016). Then the last moment did pre-order CP2077 (because of Witcher etc)

Nope. Never again. I'll just wait for reviews.
Well there's hardly a reason to ever pre-order a digital game.

My only caveat would be if you can get a decent discount for pre-ordering, like at least 12-15% off.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2021, 04:45 PM   #847
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
i was wondering what kind of effect this desaster will have on their future projects, like another witcher game. Will people buy stuff from them again or is their rep damaged beyond that point?
It will definitely stop preorder numbers going through the roof on such a title as The Witcher……

HAHAHAHAHAHA

who am I kidding…..
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote