Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies Discussion forum for any graphics hardware not provided by AMD/ATI. Also place to discuss 3D technologies such as 3D Stereo, PhysX and other interesting developments/rumours in the 3D industry.

Old Nov 29, 2021, 11:13 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
EYE4LYFE
Radeon R600

EYE4LYFE can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyEYE4LYFE can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Default Innosilicon Graphics Cards Based On “Fantasy One” GPU - Up To 32GB GDDR6X Memory

Chinese GPU Maker, Innosilicon, Unveils Fantasy One Chip For Discrete Graphics Cards – Up To 32 GB GDDR6X Memory, Dual-GPU Solutions & 5 TFLOPs

Chinese 'Fantasy One' Discrete GPU From InnoSilicon Powers Range of New Graphics Cards - Up To 32 GB GDDR6X Memory, 5 TFLOPs Compute & Dual-GPU Solutions. The GPU is designed in collaboration with GPU designer, Imagination Technologies.

The Type B (a triple-fan or fanless design pictured below), is a dual-GPU solution featuring two Fantasy One GPUs connected by an interface known as Innolink. The company claims up to 10 TFLOPS of computing power and 320 GPixel/s fillrates. This card can offer 32 simultaneous 1080p/60FPS streams or 64 streams at 720/30FPS. It is to feature up to 32GB of GDDR6(X) memory but is again limited by dual 128-bit interfaces from each GPU. All these cards feature a PCI-Express 4.0 interface at full X16 width.

Among many IPs that have been enabled on this GPU are graphics APIs, including OpenGL, OpenGL ES, OpenCL, Vulkan, and DirectX. Obviously, the DirectX support is probably the most interesting announcement here. Unfortunately, the company did not confirm which version specifically of Microsoft graphics API is supported.

The GPUs were live demoed at the event, which included benchmarking with the Unigine Heaven OpenGL demo. Unfortunately, no scores from these tests were reported by any Chinese news outlet.

Source: VideoCardz.com
EYE4LYFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2021, 12:15 AM   #2
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Does it mine like a mofo on crack?
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1, 2021, 07:22 AM   #3
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Glad to see more competition but until we see 3rd party benchmarks and game compatibility ability, I care nothing much.
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Dec 2, 2021, 10:01 AM   #4
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

not buying a card from winnie the pooh .
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2021, 11:22 AM   #5
Falck
Radeon R520

Falck is still being judged by the masses

D-sub 15?? Whoa, the 80's and 90's called, they want their tech back!
Falck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2021, 04:20 PM   #6
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falck View Post
D-sub 15?? Whoa, the 80's and 90's called, they want their tech back!

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2021, 04:48 PM   #7
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Lmao 128bit bus?? Christ almighty take some notes from AMD and how small bus interface does not work lmao
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote