Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Oct 20, 2021, 11:58 PM   #91
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Dave
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Subscriber

Jumping onboard the iPhone ship...

Trading in my Pixel 4 XL 64GB and switching back to AT&T. $800 in credits for the Pixel 4XL trade in, 25% discount on my wireless bill for having AT&T internet at home (bundling). Getting the iPhone 13 Pro Max 512GB for $600 out the door.

Went with the 512GB model because the cost per month was $5 more than the 256GB model and I plan on keeping this phone for a while, I do not want storage to be an issue. When I've been on vacation with spotty cell service, I've ran out of storage on the Pixel 4 XL after taking pictures/videos. Usually circumvent this with uploading to Google Photos; but when you don't have a fast enough connection to do so - kinda stuck.

Phone plan is now AT&T Unlimited Elite for $78 a month (Phone payment and wireless). Unlimited Elite gives 4K video streaming

Reasons for the upgrade

• Taking videos on the Pixel 4XL with any kind of zoom results in terrible video quality, especially in low light. Went to a Star Trek convention earlier this year and most of my pictures with any kind of zoom and all of my videos (with zoom) are terrible quality
  • Ultrawide camera
  • Battery life is starting to become a problem on my Pixel 4XL, barely getting thru the day, with charging in the car.
  • Ability to use 5G
  • Ability to use WiFi 6 (UniFi WiFi 6 at home and at work)
  • Android 12 is absolutely trash in terms of user interface, no idea what google was thinking
  • Last iPhone I used was a iPhone 6 for work years ago, it's time to try out Apple again. Do not care for the look of the Pixel 6/6 Pro at all.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21, 2021, 12:32 AM   #92
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Bought the stainless steel Apple Watch.

Pro Max is the right one for you. Good choice.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2021, 10:13 PM   #93
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Bought the Aluminum Apple Watch while waiting for stainless steel to ship. Might end up keeping both.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 22, 2021, 02:35 PM   #94
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Bought the Aluminum Apple Watch while waiting for stainless steel to ship. Might end up getting more.
fix't for KAC

AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + AMD Radeon R9 290
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition headset
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2021, 09:26 PM   #95
KAC
It might be gays!

Stainless steel is dope af. Aluminum is going back.