Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Sep 22, 2021, 09:42 AM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

I will hit the mall early on Friday and see what’s up. If I can grab a pro max will grab it and cancel my pro.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2021, 10:24 AM   #32
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Just like every year my phone has made its way from china to alaska and is now on its way to kentucky before heading to me friday.

Hardcore apple fans are crazy drilling down to what actual planes the phones are being shipped on and where they exactly are.

Apple logistics are pretty crazy tbh.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2021, 11:08 AM   #33
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I’m going to upgrade the wife’s phone to a 13 pro max for Christmas. My 12 pm is still new to me though, so I’ll hold off a bit.
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Sep 23, 2021, 10:16 AM   #34
A2597
A Peculiar Person

A2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird sings

just preordered my wifes 13 Pro Max 256.
Her 8plus hit the point where it's just not reliable. Almost no service, randomly can't sent text messages...I want my wife to have a usable phone, especially if she's out with the kids and needs help for any reason.

(And to be clear, she'd be happy if I got her a working 8 plus again, but that's just one more reason to get her the latest and greatest IMHO. LOL).

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.
1 Peter 2:9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
:heart: I took a few weeks off, but Rage is like a home away from home.
A2597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2021, 10:29 AM   #35
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2597 View Post
just preordered my wifes 13 Pro Max 256.
Her 8plus hit the point where it's just not reliable. Almost no service, randomly can't sent text messages...I want my wife to have a usable phone, especially if she's out with the kids and needs help for any reason.

(And to be clear, she'd be happy if I got her a working 8 plus again, but that's just one more reason to get her the latest and greatest IMHO. LOL).
She’s going to be shocked at the difference and will never look back
Old Sep 23, 2021, 10:48 AM   #36
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Would be funny if she finds it too big.
Old Sep 23, 2021, 11:38 AM   #37
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2021, 11:55 AM   #38
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Barring all the big jokes, I think that women usually prefer the bigger versions of phones because they just throw them in their purse.

Old Sep 23, 2021, 12:05 PM   #39
A2597
A Peculiar Person

A2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
physically, it's almost identical in size to the 8Plus she has, so...shouldn't be an issue. Bigger issue is lack of home button for her.

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.
1 Peter 2:9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
:heart: I took a few weeks off, but Rage is like a home away from home.
A2597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2021, 03:12 PM   #40
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Barring all the big jokes, I think that women usually prefer the bigger versions of phones because they just throw them in their purse.
Someone needs to make a purse that is a phone.......
Then they wont throw their phone in their purse, they'll throw their things in their phone!
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + AMD Radeon R9 290
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition headset
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2021, 03:15 PM   #41
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2597 View Post
physically, it's almost identical in size to the 8Plus she has, so...shouldn't be an issue. Bigger issue is lack of home button for her.
My wife forgot all about the home button after using gestures for about 10 minutes. All she said was "This is so easy"
Old Sep 23, 2021, 04:45 PM   #42
logical
What is my purpose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquach View Post
Someone needs to make a purse that is a phone.......
Then they wont throw their phone in their purse, they'll throw their things in their phone!

Old Sep 23, 2021, 06:56 PM   #43
KAC
It might be gays!

Everyone is sold out on the pro max.
First option to buy in November first week.
Old Sep 23, 2021, 07:24 PM   #44
mizzer
Believing is Seeing

mizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Subscriber

I’ll be trading in my watch 6 for the 7.
mizzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2021, 07:53 PM   #45
logical
What is my purpose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzer View Post
I’ll be trading in my watch 6 for the 7.
What for? It's basically the same watch(internals are exactly the same) with a slightly bigger - and I do mean slightly - screen.

Old Sep 23, 2021, 11:31 PM   #46
KAC
It might be gays!

I will be upgrading to a 7 as my 4 is older now.
Old Sep 24, 2021, 12:16 PM   #47
KAC
It might be gays!

I finally got my hands on a pro max but cancelled the order.
Old Sep 24, 2021, 09:01 PM   #48
logical
What is my purpose?

13 pro Max is in. 120hz is nice... Finally Apple decided to join the party like fiber years too late. I guess now is better than never.

Old Sep 25, 2021, 02:36 AM   #49
KAC
It might be gays!

Quote:
I finally got my hands on a pro max but cancelled the order.
Cancelled my cancellation of the Pro Max. Think I will be keeping the Pro Max and returning the Pro. This is first time I am considering a Pro Max and considering I spend about 2-3 hours on phone everyday - ergo is a big thing for me. But moving from 12 to 13 Pro wasn't really an upgrade so went all out. Let's see.
Old Sep 26, 2021, 06:47 AM   #50
KAC
It might be gays!

So now I have a Pro and a Pro Max and another Pro Max incoming. I don’t know what I want to do really. Pro Max seems too big but I want the big screen.

I also don’t know why I have 3 phones coming since I only wanted 1.
Old Sep 26, 2021, 11:00 PM   #51
Chuck
How's the flow tonight?

Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
So now I have a Pro and a Pro Max and another Pro Max incoming. I don’t know what I want to do really. Pro Max seems too big but I want the big screen.

KAC giveaway. Make it happen.
Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26, 2021, 11:27 PM   #52
0091/2
We Do It!

0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:

It's better too big than too small.

Current Desktop [2016]
Monitor: NEC EA244wmi | CPU: Intel 3570k @4.2ghz | Heatsink: NH-D14 | GPU: Intel HD4000 | Mobo: ASUS P8Z77-v pro | WiFi: Asus PCEAC68 | SSD: Samsung 860Pro 512GB/ 830pro 128GB | HDD: WD Black 8========D~13TB | PSU: Seasonic Plat. 660w
0091/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 2021, 02:01 PM   #53
KAC
It might be gays!

Gave the BRO MAX to my friend. My pinky was hurting after trying it for a few minutes. Opened the BRO and loaded it up. Will buy the cover and mag safe crap tomorrow.

The cameras on the pro though lol.
Old Sep 27, 2021, 11:16 PM   #54
0091/2
We Do It!

0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Gave the BRO MAX to my friend. My pinky was hurting after trying it for a few minutes. Opened the BRO and loaded it up. Will buy the cover and mag safe crap tomorrow.

The cameras on the pro though lol.
Did you try it with the phone ring grip thingy? I see a lot of people use those on their iPhones.
https://www.amazon.com/Spigen-Style-...a-466757637062

https://www.amazon.com/PopSockets-Co...798853&sr=8-18

Current Desktop [2016]
Monitor: NEC EA244wmi | CPU: Intel 3570k @4.2ghz | Heatsink: NH-D14 | GPU: Intel HD4000 | Mobo: ASUS P8Z77-v pro | WiFi: Asus PCEAC68 | SSD: Samsung 860Pro 512GB/ 830pro 128GB | HDD: WD Black 8========D~13TB | PSU: Seasonic Plat. 660w
0091/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28, 2021, 12:51 AM   #55
KAC
It might be gays!

No I got the otterbox case for it since I need proper drop protection. However, it was heavy as a brick even before the case. As I said my pinky was dying inside holding it. For two hands and multimedia, it was dope as fuk. But for real work it was a disaster. I really liked the screen but thinking about always operating with two hands and the sheer weight of it was too much.

Also it doesn’t fit my jeans pocket (the top is out of jeans) which means women will think I have two penii. That shite is nasty.

Anyways, I might have another one coming today so will see what’s up.
Old Sep 28, 2021, 09:22 AM   #56
Lazy8s
One day at a time

The max is 36 grams heavier than the non max, about an ounce. I mean, personal preference and all, but hardly 'heavy as a brick'. To each their own I guess.
Old Sep 28, 2021, 09:46 AM   #57
KAC
It might be gays!

If it wasn’t clear before it was both size and weight that didn’t fit my hands. It caused pain on both my pinky and palm after using it for a few minutes. It wasn’t comfortable for me.

My co worker also did the same and moved to a Pro and not a Pro Max. The other co worker actually took my Pro Max and gave it to his gf. So yeah. It is personal preference and I am happy with what I have.
Old Sep 28, 2021, 10:55 AM   #58
logical
What is my purpose?

How are you holding your phone that your pinky hurts?

Fine with the pro max 13 here. I almost went regular pro but more(significant) battery life is desirable to me.

Old Sep 28, 2021, 11:35 AM   #59
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

I don't like the huge phone thing either. I get the pinky pain, but that's because I've dislocated my pinky twice and the ligaments are weak now, so even light weight resting on my pinky (like one-handing my phone) can cause some discomfort.

Sometimes that small amount of extra weight is just enough to put it over the edge into uncomfortable territory.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28, 2021, 11:51 AM   #60
KAC
It might be gays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
How are you holding your phone that your pinky hurts?

Fine with the pro max 13 here. I almost went regular pro but more(significant) battery life is desirable to me.
One hand use. Bottom rests on pinky while lying down or dicking with the phone during zoom calls.