Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Apr 21, 2021, 12:49 AM   #38821
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

My biggest expense is all the alimonies I had to pay to keep you guys safe.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2021, 07:05 AM   #38822
koralis
Radeon 5850

koralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
Now the one mattress I’ll say I actually liked was the Purple one. Buddy got it and damn if I didn’t almost conk out just from laying on it for a few seconds. Tis my next big purchase actually.
Where was this review a couple of years ago? You let me down, Cyko.

We were replacing a mattress and decided to splurge. Purple was a possibility, but decided to try the Casper Wave. It was not good... not good at all. Waking up stiff with odd aches. My wife hated it so much we "sent it back" (really, donated it to a thrift store) within a few days and then just wanted to go with a nicer version of a cheap brand we had experience with from Costco. I've always wondered if the Purple mattress would have turned out differently.

Kcrucible - Playing with Fire
koralis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2021, 07:39 AM   #38823
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Ordered a planter box for my wife at home depot. Not in store, so I did pick up at store on their site. They shipped it via fedex which I thought was interesting. Fedex takes if from FL to CLT. My store declines delivery, so they send it back to FL. They then delivered it back to where it came from. This $20 planter has probably cost them more in shipping at this point than it's worth.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 21, 2021, 08:16 AM   #38824
acroig
Troll Mod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Pretty much how I ended up looking at it. Kept going back and forth on spending this much but decided since I spend 8-9 hours a day in bed might as well splurge
Not to mention all the action that goes on there.....

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2021, 02:13 PM   #38825
UberBeavis
This is SO much fun!!!!

UberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Another round of tests for a recent, unexpected seizure sequence.
Damn it, I'm gonna get to 300 miles ridden in April, if it kills me.

See more of my horrible photos, and a few good ones here.
UberBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2021, 03:26 PM   #38826
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberBeavis View Post
Another round of tests for a recent, unexpected seizure sequence.
Damn it, I'm gonna get to 300 miles ridden in April, if it kills me.
Man that stinks. You'll get your miles
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2021, 05:22 PM   #38827
Cyko
Your New Lord

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by koralis View Post
Where was this review a couple of years ago? You let me down, Cyko.

But seriously, I’ve never felt so comfortable on a mattress before. We have a Casper currently and I hate it with a passion. It’s such an uncomfortable POS. Wife likes it though... or maybe she really doesn’t and is just using it to slowly kill me due to **** quality sleep.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2021, 05:56 PM   #38828
Cyko
Your New Lord

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Hit the eff it button....

Purple Hybrid Premier Mattress, 4” Purple Grid (King)

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Old Apr 23, 2021, 05:59 PM   #38829
acroig
Troll Mod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Hit the eff it button....

Purple Hybrid Premier Mattress, 4” Purple Grid (King)
Good call there, nothing like a good night sleep.

yoz
Old Apr 23, 2021, 06:03 PM   #38830
Cyko
Your New Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Yeah, the posts about beds here pushed me over the edge. I’m tired of suffering. Not sure how the wife will feel about it, but there’s always the guest bedroom if she hates it LOL

Alpha

Omega

Old Apr 23, 2021, 06:11 PM   #38831
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
a better night not sleeping
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2021, 06:47 PM   #38832
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
a better night not sleeping
Yooze guys are nasty.
Old Apr 23, 2021, 07:48 PM   #38833
Renocide
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Renocide is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzer View Post
Or a bargain for what you’ll be spending 1/3 of your life doing.

Sheets and shoes, man. The older I get the more I am willing to spend on bedding and what I wear on my feet.
Exactly.

Mine connects to the internet and sends me nasty messages about all the sleep I'm not getting to my phone.

I think I went to far.
Renocide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2021, 08:16 PM   #38834
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Your bed is connected to the internet?

so you know if you slept or not?

*whistling and walking away*.....
Old Apr 23, 2021, 08:46 PM   #38835
koralis
Radeon 5850

koralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
Your bed is connected to the internet?

so you know if you slept or not?

*whistling and walking away*.....
As a past sufferer of sleep apnea, allow me to confirm that you might not realize how much sleep you aren't getting.

Old Apr 23, 2021, 09:01 PM   #38836
Clockwork
Radeon Arctic Islands

Clockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renocide View Post
Exactly.

Mine connects to the internet and sends me nasty messages about all the sleep I'm not getting to my phone.

I think I went to far.
So it caught you jerking off for 14 minutes, eh?
Clockwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2021, 09:13 PM   #38837
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
As a past sufferer of sleep apnea, allow me to confirm that you might not realize how much sleep you aren't getting.
I'm sure I have sleep apnea but I can't wear that stupid ****ing mask, so there's nothing I can do about it. In sure it'll contribute to my death.

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
Loose = The bolts are loose.
There = She is there now.
Their = They have their things.
They're = They're going to the mall.
To = They came to the house.
Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Your = Your dinner is ready.
You're = If you're 150lbs you'd better have a 6 pack.
ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2021, 06:02 AM   #38838
koralis
Radeon 5850

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice View Post
I'm sure I have sleep apnea but I can't wear that stupid ****ing mask, so there's nothing I can do about it. In sure it'll contribute to my death.

Have you tried the ones that only feed your nostrils, not the full mask? Thats what I use.

Old Apr 24, 2021, 06:46 AM   #38839
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

You guys have serious issues.
Old Apr 24, 2021, 09:53 AM   #38840
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Been there...still am to a lesser extent. I'm just one of those old fogeys that doesn't like everything connected to the web.

My morning purchases started with a leaky pipe in bathroom wall > tear toilet out, tear wall out, cut stuff> Home depot bought a bunch of plumbing stuff and fixed it.

It never ends...this house fixing stuff.....stuff....
Old Apr 25, 2021, 05:30 PM   #38841
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Have you tried the ones that only feed your nostrils, not the full mask? Thats what I use.
Nope, didn't know there was such a thing.

Bought this TV stand:

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
Loose = The bolts are loose.
There = She is there now.
Their = They have their things.
They're = They're going to the mall.
To = They came to the house.
Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Your = Your dinner is ready.
You're = If you're 150lbs you'd better have a 6 pack.
ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2021, 05:59 PM   #38842
acroig
Troll Mod

Quote:
Been wearing one since 2004. Difference between being able to sleep and not. I wear a nasal pillow mask.

Love the TV stand.

yoz
Old Apr 25, 2021, 07:15 PM   #38843
Cyko
Your New Lord

Quote:
Been wearing one since 2004. Difference between being able to sleep and not. I wear a nasal pillow mask.

Love the TV stand.
So... is there some test you can take to see if you have sleep apnea? Pretty sure I don’t, but curious just to see.

Alpha

Omega

Old Apr 25, 2021, 07:36 PM   #38844
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
So... is there some test you can take to see if you have sleep apnea? Pretty sure I don’t, but curious just to see.
Yes. It's not pleasant at all.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...t/drc-20377636
Old Apr 25, 2021, 08:18 PM   #38845
KAC
It might be gays!

Quote:

Bought this TV stand:

Not the best way to have a fireplace
Old Apr 25, 2021, 08:29 PM   #38846
acroig
Troll Mod

Quote:
Yes, you basically have to do a sleep study that measures if you can get to REM sleep and for how long. I was waking up every 40 seconds due to not being able to breathe.

yoz
Old Apr 25, 2021, 09:38 PM   #38847
KAC
It might be gays!

Quote:
Yes, you basically have to do a sleep study that measures if you can get to REM sleep and for how long. I was waking up every 40 seconds due to not being able to breathe.
That happens when you are lying face down.
Old Apr 25, 2021, 09:57 PM   #38848
Cyko
Your New Lord

Quote:
Every 40 seconds?!? Jesus. That sounds horrible.

Alpha

Omega

Old Apr 26, 2021, 01:44 AM   #38849
jimjobob
Radeon Volcanic Islands

jimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete stranger

Picked up "The Frame" for the downstairs living room. Showed it to my wife once and I couldn't get it fast enough for her. Really wish the LG Gallery OLED had a similar design though.

jimjobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2021, 05:14 AM   #38850
koralis
Radeon 5850

Quote:
https://www.usa.philips.com/c-e/hs/s...e&gclsrc=3p.ds