View Single Post
Old Oct 21, 2021, 12:43 PM   #220
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

I rolled back to Windows 10 last night. My new PC was really struggling after a few hours of 3d CAD work in Rhino, and when I went to see what was taking up all the resources Task Manager would literally crash when I tried to sort by CPU %... Rebooted the machine and rolled it back right then and there.

Had lots of issues with design changes they made to it, but could work around most of it. Just feels like it's very half-baked at this point, no idea why they put it out in this state.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote