View Single Post
Old Nov 10, 2021, 06:50 AM   #359
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
i'm sure they could step it down for things like diablo 3 and up for 2077
I mean, cards already do this though. downclocking and downvolting for minimal loads..

Turning chips on and off is a much different thing though and it's impossible to do it without incurring latency or reducing performance. They still haven't figured out how to do that on CPUs yet, which is why disabling C-States and running an all-core OC is still the best way for lowest latency/input lag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pax View Post
Gonna have to ask cavemanjim to get Ice Giant to make a gpu thermosiphon at this point...
Such an overrated cooler that flopped lol.. all that hype during the marketing was BS. Turned out to perform worse than a 360mm AIO, and lose in most cases to a Noctua D15. Terrible for the size and noise.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe

Last edited by Nunz : Nov 10, 2021 at 06:58 AM.
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote