View Single Post
Old Aug 21, 2021, 11:42 AM   #21
badsykes
Radeon Arctic Islands

badsykes once held a door open for a complete strangerbadsykes once held a door open for a complete strangerbadsykes once held a door open for a complete strangerbadsykes once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by drumphil View Post
Lol, I just noticed that amirm, who runs audio science review has commented in that thread!

Post number 478.

You know, for the cost of a Nu Audio card, and a copy of fidelizer, you could have just got an external DAC with far superior audio fidelity!

Frankly, if fidelizer actually did what it claimed to do, then none of the digital audio links in the studios I manage would work without it! And they all do. If the problem it claims to solve was real, then the stuff I do wouldn't work, and it does.

The NU audio is actually an external DAC converted to be an internal card.
Audio Note are those who designed the card.Unfortunetly audio note has no experience in building audio internal cards hence the challenges.
They released a revised card Nu Audio Pro that addresses many of the initial problems.