View Single Post
Old Sep 11, 2020, 04:34 PM   #5
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCLAVEx View Post
Unfortunately, the factory reset had no effect for me. I don't understand it, everything was working fine with A9 but A10 is unstable. And no, it's not all apps...I think, but streaming apps (pandora, spotify, iheart) seem to be the most effected. That and even my camera closes...

It is so infuriating when all you want to do is listen to some tunes on your way home from work (35-45 minute drive average) and then the music stops after one or two songs.
The only other thing I can think of would be related to a specific app or the UI Xiaomi uses...I'm thinking UI because other than the initial issues, I haven't had or heard about any major A10 problems lately on other brands.

It's a p.i.t.a. but disable one UI feature at a time and test, rinse repeat. Go through Xiamoi specific apps first, then others and/or system services.

If that doesn't find the issue, I think I might be demanding a new phone.

EDIT: I may have missed it, but this tracker for Xiaomi A10 updates doesn't mention the Black Shark 1. It has the Shark 2 listed....I hope it's not a compatibility issue between the 1 and the 2. Scroll to the bottom.
https://piunikaweb.com/2020/09/09/xi...pdate-tracker/

Last edited by Lazy8s : Sep 11, 2020 at 04:39 PM.
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote