View Single Post
Old Sep 11, 2020, 03:53 PM   #4
xCLAVEx
FYI FTP BGI BOYB

xCLAVEx knows why the caged bird singsxCLAVEx knows why the caged bird singsxCLAVEx knows why the caged bird singsxCLAVEx knows why the caged bird singsxCLAVEx knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
I had similar happen to me. It wasn't all apps, but random closing/crashes were common. I backed up the install, then did a factory reset and reinstalled everything. Smooth sailing since then. That's on a note 8...
Unfortunately, the factory reset had no effect for me. I don't understand it, everything was working fine with A9 but A10 is unstable. And no, it's not all apps...I think, but streaming apps (pandora, spotify, iheart) seem to be the most effected. That and even my camera closes...

It is so infuriating when all you want to do is listen to some tunes on your way home from work (35-45 minute drive average) and then the music stops after one or two songs.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin

"A man moaning in a pr0n sounds like a cow with a kidney stone."

"It's often not your fault if you have problems, but it is your responsibility to do something about them".
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote