View Single Post
Old Oct 21, 2021, 05:04 PM   #228
Munkus
Official taste-tester

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor_of_War View Post
I'm sure its running fine for you and a lot of people. But others are also reporting issues.

Its the same old story, the people having issues slam it while the ones that don't praise it. Everyone has a bias.
If I was having major issues, I'd be pissed off and slam Microsoft as well. Luckily everything is fine. Honestly, though, if it wasn't a free upgrade I wouldn't bother. None of the changes that I see on a daily basis are worth upgrading for, IMO.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote