View Single Post
Old Nov 24, 2021, 03:02 PM   #152
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxor View Post
If only that ppd was true.
Too bad you're having stability issues. Have you tried folding only your gpu or cpu to see which one is causing the problem?

As for myself, my average ppd took a dive last week when they started issuing the projects 18201.
Turns out it was because I hadn't updated my Nvidia drivers recently and the version I was using were too old for these new cores.
I'm pretty sure it's the CPU or motherboard-related. If it's the CPU that would suck because I am not going to be able to separate this thing from the cooler without destroying it. It's stuck bad.

I did update chipset drivers for the first time since upgrading to this CPU (six months ago, roughly). I'll rev it back up tonight and see how it goes.

Also, I was wondering where your points were going. Those low scoring WUs suck. How can we keep R3D on the front page if they keep giving us trash.
Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote