View Single Post
Old Nov 26, 2021, 04:46 AM   #8
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

The P11 seems to be under $400 here as opposed to $650 for the S6 lite (I get a $570 deal)

Just looking at the P11 specs it shits all over the S6 lite. Bigger screen, better camera, has camera flash and more yet they score about the same. Some other reviews see the S6 lite just ahead of the P11 and on Reddit S6 lite has more recommendations over the P11. Seems odd, I haven’t looked into the reviews though, just a glance as I’m at work.

https://www.smartprix.com/tablets/sa...d14qqszw0e.php
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote