Here are the rules, as written down in the Feedback Forum
. I strongly suggest everyone reads those and more importantly, follow them. Thank you.
Rage3D Forum Rules
• Forum members will respect the requests and judgments of moderators, administrators and staff, and take any complaints or requests to Private Messages or Email.
• No Cussing is allowed in message Subject Lines.
• No racial, sexual, homophobic, or any other slur targeting a minority will be tolerated. This behavior is grounds for banning.
• Signatures are not to exceed a maximum of 10 lines, this includes spaces.
• Posting of Warez and Pornography/Nudity links and/or content is forbidden. Repeat offenses are grounds for banning.
• Spamming is unacceptable. Repeat offenses are grounds for banning. Same goes with pointless posts, and posting IBTL (in before the lock).
• Each member may only have ONE account. If you have more than one account please contact [email protected] to have the extra accounts removed.
• Do not post messages that violate Federal, State, or Local laws. This includes, but is not limited to, anything that violates copyright, trademark, patent, and/or trade secret laws. Links provided to locations that deal with any such content is forbidden.
• Abuse of VB Code is grounds for banning.
• Private Messaging (PM) functionality is provided for all forum members. Use PM for all private discussion.
• If you see a post/thread that breaks any Rage3d Forum Rules, please use the, “Report this post” option from within the message.
• Rage3D.com and its associated staff members cannot be held responsible for the content of any messages or the authenticity of authors in the Rage3D Forum.
Here are some tips on how to post your issues. This guideline was quickly drawn out by Catalyst Maker himself. i suggest you follow it to a T if you want the best chance for the issue to be looked at.
ALSO REMEMBER THIS:
This is a forum where people seek help when needed. Displaying playing such useless threads and rants are going to get you know where. Posting directly to an ATi member, will NOT always get there attention seeing that they are here strictly on there own time. Post your thread as normal, describe your issue, and be rest assured that you WILL get some help. PELASE dont expect ATi will answer you directly, this is not their forum. This is why they have their support line for. Again, post your issues in a professional way, and hopefully ATi will read your post and im sure they will be please to help you when they have the chance.
Here's the format that I suggest you to fallow:
-CPU type and speed
-Game version, indicate patch version
-Desktop color depth/resolution/refresh rate
Specific steps to reproduce
-In Game settings - be sure to list the exact steps in reproducing.
-List significant application(s) installed
-List all active applications shown in the system tray
Again guys, i cant stress enough on how easy this will make things. As well, please dont rely on ATi to answer your threads directly, if they do, bonus. If they dont, dont get all fussy about it.
Lets give this a shot, lets make this work... Lets be sure that everyone has the proper support that they need. Lets get back to our roots on why this place is #1, which is support!
If you guys have any suggestions ( ATI, that means to you too ) please PM/Email and we'll talk.
I would also like to add that this forum is for technical
problems with the above mentioned cards. If you have a problem with a game, or something driver related, please post in the appropriate thread about the Catalyst drivers here
. Since the situation with off-topic posts has gotten a little out of hand we will be very strict enforcing this rule; which means that posts which do not comform to the forum topic will be locked. Look here (http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthre...eadid=33688635
) for more details on this. And it is a given that useless posts (such as 'bump' posts, posts resurrecting old threads for no reason) will be deleted without any notice.
By the way, any personal attacks will not be tolerated around here. Our policy is that one personal attack gets you a warning. Do it again, and you're banned. If you simply have to call each other names, do it through private messages, or find another forum. I'm sorry it has to come to this, but there appears to be no other way. Ive been very relaxed and laid back with you guys, but some of you take that for granted. For crying out loud, this is a place where people are seeking help. They dont need to, nor should they have to fish through pages of worthless jibberish to seek an answer.