View Single Post
Old Sep 11, 2020, 05:03 PM   #6
xCLAVEx
FYI FTP BGI BOYB

xCLAVEx knows why the caged bird singsxCLAVEx knows why the caged bird singsxCLAVEx knows why the caged bird singsxCLAVEx knows why the caged bird singsxCLAVEx knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
The only other thing I can think of would be related to a specific app or the UI Xiaomi uses...I'm thinking UI because other than the initial issues, I haven't had or heard about any major A10 problems lately on other brands.

It's a p.i.t.a. but disable one UI feature at a time and test, rinse repeat. Go through Xiamoi specific apps first, then others and/or system services.

If that doesn't find the issue, I think I might be demanding a new phone.

EDIT: I may have missed it, but this tracker for Xiaomi A10 updates doesn't mention the Black Shark 1. It has the Shark 2 listed....I hope it's not a compatibility issue between the 1 and the 2. Scroll to the bottom.
https://piunikaweb.com/2020/09/09/xi...pdate-tracker/
That would be really, REALLY stupid if they forced an update through and it was unstable. I am receiving more help here than I have at other places I've posted, so I thank you for that. I just bought this phone too and it was working perfectly until they forced the A10 update through...ugh.

Actual device model is SKR-H0
It has a UI called JOYUI but I don't think there is much in the way of disabling in it. I dug around and turned off a bunch of stuff but it didn't seem the have any effect.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin

"A man moaning in a pr0n sounds like a cow with a kidney stone."

"It's often not your fault if you have problems, but it is your responsibility to do something about them".
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote