Rage3D Discussion Area

Rage3D Discussion Area (http://www.rage3d.com/board/index.php)
-   Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing (http://www.rage3d.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Favorite iPhone/iPod Games (http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=33966731)

logical Sep 21, 2010 02:49 AM

Trainyard

A simple but complicated puzzle game where you draw the tracks to make trains go into their stations. You have to make sure the right color trains go in the right place. There are coloring stations that change the color of the trains, ways to combine train colors to make other colors and combining multiple trains to make 1. It starts off very simple but gets complicated fast.






Robot Unicorn

If youre man enough.



Zero Sep 21, 2010 09:00 AM

Right now I'm playing Undercroft. Retro-esque RPG available for free for a limited time. :up:

pahncrd Sep 21, 2010 09:57 AM

I've been playing a lot of Necromancer Rising lately. Roughly made, but completely addictive.


Zero Sep 21, 2010 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by logical (Post 1336372916)
Robot Unicorn

If youre man enough.



I just tried this game, it's so gay it went around the universe and back to hetero again. Ridiculous and awesome :lol:

pahncrd Sep 21, 2010 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zero (Post 1336373263)
I just tried this game, it's so gay it went around the universe and back to hetero again. Ridiculous and awesome :lol:

Dammit, rainbows and unicorns are as manly as things get!! :mad:

Zero Sep 21, 2010 02:19 PM

Don't forget dolphins and a super-hetero soundtrack by Erasure. :lol:

Djinn Sep 21, 2010 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by logical (Post 1336339200)
I dont suspect this thread will get many views but I'll keep posting my favorites for a reference later on... :lol:

Eboy FixPix

This game is pretty cool but wont last very long. Basically all you do is align things on the screen to make the image complete. Art direction is nice but wont last long since there are only 100 puzzles and each puzzle takes like 30 second at most.

Update - This was just bumped from 100 puzzles to 150.

xFilter Sep 21, 2010 09:35 PM

Solomon's Boneyard (it's free tonight by the way 9/21, can't say for how long) Worthy of a d/l

pahncrd Sep 21, 2010 10:17 PM

Aftermath should be downloaded right now!

Looks great and it is fun, and it is free for now.


logical Oct 14, 2010 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by logical (Post 1336372916)
Trainyard
Robot Unicorn

If youre man enough.




For people who are not comfortable with their sexuality:

Robot Unicorn Heavy Metal Edition



Zero Oct 14, 2010 03:08 PM

:lol: Is it the same game except "metal"? What's the soundtrack like?

logical Oct 14, 2010 03:12 PM

Same exact game with tunes from "Battlefield" by Blind Guardian.

http://games.adultswim.com/iphone/ro...hone-game.html

The song is there in its trailer... lol

Djinn Oct 14, 2010 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xFilter (Post 1336373700)
Solomon's Boneyard (it's free tonight by the way 9/21, can't say for how long) Worthy of a d/l

I don't know why this game is so addictive, but it is a VERY worthy download.

Zero Oct 14, 2010 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by logical (Post 1336393719)
Same exact game with tunes from "Battlefield" by Blind Guardian.

http://games.adultswim.com/iphone/ro...hone-game.html

The song is there in its trailer... lol

Haha Im man enough to play the original. No point in wasting a buck on this one.

monkeydust Oct 18, 2010 04:59 AM

Since iPad apps are about the same thing...

I always play through all the levels of Angry Birds when and update comes out.

Current favorite game for my iPad is The Treasures of Montezuma (game similar to Bejeweled).


The_KELRaTH Oct 21, 2010 07:49 AM

Angry Birds Halloween HD - Magic :)
......

Super 7 - very simple but very addictive. Link up the random numbered (-3 to +6) heptagon counters that come from the edges of the screen by directing with your finger to create a total of 7.


logical Oct 21, 2010 10:44 PM

More angry birds...

monkeydust Oct 22, 2010 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by logical (Post 1336400186)
More angry birds...

I need to get that this weekend. :)

logical Oct 23, 2010 04:33 AM

Reckless Racing

Its a pro-am like racer. It has time trials and traditional racing... online racing available too. Pretty sweet little game.


becco Oct 28, 2010 08:11 AM

Guys, what about Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Eps 1 for 5.99 $. Is it worthy or not?


globalist Oct 28, 2010 08:36 AM

Ok, so who got the iDOS emulator while it lasted? :D

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=71071

Razeus Oct 28, 2010 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by globalist (Post 1336406207)
Ok, so who got the iDOS emulator while it lasted? :D

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=71071

I missed picking this up. That's what I get for not checking my "app news" for a week. :( Would have been great to get.

Is the Halloween Angry Birds a different game than the Regular Angry Birds? (I have regulard AB and AB HD for iPad).

logical Nov 2, 2010 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razeus (Post 1336406224)
I missed picking this up. That's what I get for not checking my "app news" for a week. :( Would have been great to get.

Is the Halloween Angry Birds a different game than the Regular Angry Birds? (I have regulard AB and AB HD for iPad).

Different levels.


Axe in Face

This one is actually kind of old. You basically have to protect the bad guys form getting to the daffodils. You draw out a line for an axe thrown by the barbarian guy to follow and kill the guys. Pretty simple.



logical Nov 11, 2010 03:45 AM

Steambirds

Turn based war game where you shoot down other planes. Its basically this game, on the iPhone.


Djinn Nov 11, 2010 08:15 AM

I don't have a screenshot on-hand, but the newly-released "Death Worm" is a ****load of fun for $0.99.

logical Nov 11, 2010 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Djinn (Post 1336418541)
I don't have a screenshot on-hand, but the newly-released "Death Worm" is a ****load of fun for $0.99.

I didnt like megaworm so I didnt try death worm. For me the killer for mega worm were the controls, they were inverted or something for no reason and no way to change it. The game was pretty boring too.

Djinn Nov 11, 2010 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by logical (Post 1336418926)
I didnt like megaworm so I didnt try death worm. For me the killer for mega worm were the controls, they were inverted or something for no reason and no way to change it. The game was pretty boring too.

They fixed the controls for Megaworm, but the controls for Death Worm are fine from the start. It's a standard d-pad on the left side, with two buttons on the right-side. The graphics are also improved by several notches.

logical Nov 11, 2010 03:46 PM

Just tried death worm, the controls and visuals are better but the game is still the same... boring for me.

logical Nov 20, 2010 06:37 AM

iBomber Defense



It's another tower defense game but balanced real well and looks great on the iPhone.

Djinn Nov 20, 2010 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by logical (Post 1336425753)
iBomber Defense
...
It's another tower defense game but balanced real well and looks great on the iPhone.

A $2.99 game. Hrm. Ok, I'm going to trust you on this, but I'd better not be disappointed.

;)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners. Copyright 1998-2011 Rage3D.com