No announcement yet.

Official NVIDIA GeForce RTX 40 Series & H100 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe that is because it's the only place it is actually getting sold at $1600 or $1200.

Comment

Originally posted by Nascar24 View Post

You already did Billy, you paid $500 over MSRP on your great ASRock 6900XT. I guess you haven't learned your lesson yet. image.png
      no i paid it's original MSRP

but i bought when it just hit MSRP and it continued to fall below MSRP a month latter

and the reasion i'm not jumping the first second cards are out again

Comment

Originally posted by bill dennison View Post

no i paid it's original MSRP

but i bought when it just hit MSRP and it continued to fall below MSRP a month latter

and the reasion i'm not jumping the first second cards are out again
        Come on Billy, that was AMD scalping in the same sense the Jacket does it, MSRP on that card is $999. You were scalped.

Prices are not coming down for probably 2 years Billy. Its the way it works. Thats why its the smartest move to buy now and get those 2 years of use and not wait like you did last time.

And now for your next lesson!

Comment

Originally posted by Nascar24 View Post

If you're not in front of a computer all day monitoring, it really isn't that easy to get them, I could have bought a good 5 4090's in the beginning, but that window is gone now, 4090's have definitely slowed to a trickle right now.
          There are drops almost every day. Just put discord alerts up on mobile. Strike while the iron is hot.

Sure if you can't be arsed to do that then you're not gonna get one for a while.

AMD Ryzen 7950X
          32GB Kingston 6400 MT/s
          MSI X670E Carbon
          NVidia 4090 FE

Comment

Working...
          X