- GPU Clock P BIOS(Boost/Game): Up to 2475/ Up to 2295 MHz
      - GPU Clock Q BIOS(Boost/Game): Up to 2365/ Up to 2165 MHz
      - Base Clock: 2125 MHz
      asrock oc formula radeon rx 6950 xt

- GPU Clock P BIOS(Boost/Game/Base): Up to 2495/ Up to 2279 MHz/2143 MHz
      - GPU Clock Q BIOS(Boost/Game) /Base: Up to 2310/ Up to 2100 MHz/1890 MHz
      pass

Comment

That isn't that surprising, isn't this refresh basically one where they put faster memory on all cards like nvidia likes to do?

Comment

Wow 2850 boost? Gotta be a golden sample.

But the 20% extra perf non oced is a bit surprising.
          I talked to the tree. Thats why they put me away!..." Peter Sellers, The Goon Show
          Only superficial people cant be superficial... Oscar Wilde

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 22.7.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 5800X3D :). 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Cas 16 Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 22.4.1. 1700 mhz @1.1v. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 11 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone, Andino... -My Baron, he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
          "Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
          "The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.plasma-universe.com/pseudoskepticism/

Comment

Originally posted by pax View Post
            Wow 2850 boost? Gotta be a golden sample.
            I thought the same thing.

Comment

Lowest Ive ever seen this:

https://www.amazon.ca/PowerColor-Dev...3131494&sr=8-7

And its the 6950 version to boot.

Was: $1,554.56
              Price: $1,285.38
              You Save: $269.18 (17%)

Thats CAD btw so about ~900$ USD.
              I talked to the tree. Thats why they put me away!..." Peter Sellers, The Goon Show

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 22.7.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 5800X3D :). 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Cas 16 Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 22.4.1. 1700 mhz @1.1v. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 11 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone, Andino... -My Baron, he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
              "Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
              "The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

Comment

Let them prices keep crashing baby, woo!
                Originally posted by curio
                Eat this protein bar, for it is of my body. And drink this creatine shake, for it is my blood.
                "If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe

Comment

Lowest Ive ever seen this:

https://www.amazon.ca/PowerColor-Dev...3131494&sr=8-7

And its the 6950 version to boot.

Was: $1,554.56
                  Price: $1,285.38
                  You Save: $269.18 (17%)

Thats CAD btw so about ~900$ USD.
                  Geez that's less than I spend for my 6700 last summer.
                  Originally posted by KAC
                  To be honest I never even found doom 3 to be scary since I have a big dick since birth.

Ryzen 5 5600x - radeon 6700xt - 32 gigs memory

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
                  Sega: Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
                  Sony: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
                  Microsoft: og xbox, xbox360, xbone, series 3
                  Atari: Atari 2600, 7800
                  Neo Geo: Neo Geo Pocket Color
                  Other: Colecovision, Intellivision, Vectrex

riva tnt
                  tnt2
                  geforce2mx
                  kyro 2
                  radeon 8500
                  radeon 9600
                  radeon 9800pro
                  radeon x800pro
                  geforce 8800gtx
                  radeon 6850
                  radeon 280
                  radeon 580
                  radeon 6700xt

Comment

If you paid over $900 for a 6700.. even if you were desperate.. that's terrible.
                    Eat this protein bar, for it is of my body. And drink this creatine shake, for it is my blood.
                    "If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe

Comment

800$ for a 6900xt asrock:

https://www.newegg.com/asrock-radeon...quicklink=true

www.realitysandwich.com

Comment

Yeah... super tempting, even though the discount is now 10% instead of 17%. Holding out though as my 6600XT is working out just fine for my needs...

-Trunks0
                        not speaking for all and if I am wrong I never said it.
                        (plz note that is meant as a joke)

System:
                        Asus TUF Gaming X570-Pro - AMD Ryzen 7 5800x - Noctua NH-D15S chromax.Black - 32gb of G.Skill Trident Z NEO - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - XFX MERC 308 Radeon RX 6600XT - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit

Comment

open box from newegg

Comment

Man missed that... they say you can order up to 5... but thats only one thats open box the others are 999$...

www.realitysandwich.com

Comment

Man missed that... they say you can order up to 5... but thats only one thats open box the others are 999$...
                              yea they make it easy to miss now

then when it gets to you damaged it's your fault

remember

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL-eB_Bv5Ik

Comment

AMD Radeon RX 6600M on Desktop PCBs Being Sold for As Low As $180 USD

Get them while they’re hot!

With next-generation GPUs around the corner, the market seems to be flooded with ASICs for any board partner willing to buy them and use as they see fit—including building desktop graphics cards with mobile GPUs. Several Chinese board partners are found selling desktop graphics cards based on the mobile Radeon RX 6600M at prices ranging between the equivalent of USD $180 to $214.

The RX 6600M has essentially the same specs as the desktop RX 6600 (non-XT), with 1,792 stream processors across 28 RDNA2 compute units, 8 GB of 14 Gbps GDDR6 memory across a 128-bit wide memory bus, and similar clock-speeds of 2177 MHz (compared to 2044 MHz of the desktop RX 6600). In fact the RX 6600M has much better typical board power specs of 100 W, compared to 132 W of the desktop RX 6600. The best part of this deal has to be the price. An RX 6600 (non-XT) starts around the $250-mark in the US market. So even with shipping costs added, the $180 RX 6600M comes across as a slightly better deal.

Source: techPowerUp!, VideoCardz.com

Comment

Wowzers, that is a good deal.
                                  Originally posted by KAC
                                  To be honest I never even found doom 3 to be scary since I have a big dick since birth.

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds

riva tnt
                                  tnt2
                                  geforce2mx
                                  kyro 2
                                  radeon 8500
                                  radeon 9600
                                  radeon 9800pro
                                  radeon x800pro
                                  geforce 8800gtx
                                  radeon 6850
                                  radeon 280
                                  radeon 580
                                  radeon 6700xt

Comment

Originally posted by SubCog View Post
                                    Wowzers, that is a good deal.
                                    I'd need more off than that to accept a Chinese region card with either no warranty, or a difficult to actually use warranty.

Comment

AMD Cuts MSRPs of Radeon RX 6000 Series Graphics Cards

Lower prices across the board.

AMD has come up with new MSRPs for its Radeon RX 6000 series RDNA2 graphics cards, in a bid to better compete against NVIDIA's RTX 30-series high-end cards, as the product lifecycles of both companies draw to a close. The new price list was finalized on September 15, and is beginning to take effect in popular online retailers. The latest prices see the top Radeon RX 6950 XT at $949, and the RX 6900 XT $699. The latter offers better value, as it's within 5% of the RX 6950 XT, while being $250 cheaper. The RX 6800 XT drops to $599, which makes it $100 cheaper still than the RX 6900 XT, while being within 5% relative performance. If you can find an RX 6800 (non-XT), its MSRP is set at $549.

MSRP cuts also take effect on performance-segment and mid-range SKUs. The RX 6750 XT is now a $419 SKU, and the RX 6700 XT is just $379. Both cards perform in the league of the RTX 3060 Ti and RTX 3070, making them interesting SKUs to consider. The RX 6650 XT, which replaces the RX 6600 XT from the product stack, is priced at $299. If you can find an RX 6600 XT, it should start around the $239-mark. The entry-level RX 6500 XT and RX 6400 are finally under the $200-mark where they belong, with the RX 6500 XT going for $169, and the RX 6400 at $149. NVIDIA already debuted its RTX 40-series "Ada" graphics cards, but only at the very high-end, with the RTX 4090 expected to go on sale mid-October, at $1,600. AMD's next generation will be unveiled on November 3.

Source: techPowerUp!

Comment

Yay! It's been a long time since we've had reasonable options in the sub-$200 range.

Geez though, I paid a thousand bucks for my 6700xt last summer... it's kindof painful to see it drop almost $700 in that time.
                                        Originally posted by KAC

riva tnt
                                        tnt2
                                        geforce2mx
                                        kyro 2
                                        radeon 8500
                                        radeon 9600
                                        radeon 9800pro
                                        radeon x800pro
                                        geforce 8800gtx
                                        radeon 6850
                                        radeon 280
                                        radeon 580
                                        radeon 6700xt

Comment

6500 XT and 6400 are still kind of disappointments in the low end region. I remember it used to be you could buy a $180 card and it was actually decent. Not anywhere near top of the line, but not trash either. We need the RX 6600 XT to drop to sub $200.

With that being said, prices are amazingly better than they were even six months ago.

Comment

Keep dropping... yea the 6500 and 6400 should be sub 100$. I remember 50$ vidcards not that long ago.

www.realitysandwich.com

Comment

AMD offering a lot of $$/buck. Honestly though, so is NV. The 3090TI for $999 is really a fantastic deal, especially for anyone utilizing AUTOCAD or any other application that can benefit from the high memory. 6950XT pretty regularly hits 2800+ core clocks too, doesn't it? All 6950XT's have that unlocked core?

Wondering if we'll see prices drop even further, or if they'll stay where they are for AMD..

I wish this had been a thing the last two years.. what a joke. Just goes to show how massive the tech bubble was..

Comment

i probably could have saved about 200 bux if i waited 2 months to buy my 6600

And for the price i did pay i could have gotten a 6600XT

but.....NO RAGRATS!
                                                ------Squachbox 2022------
                                                Gigabyte 3D Aurora 570 full size aluminum chassis
                                                Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 750watt PSU
                                                AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
                                                Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
                                                2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
                                                BenQ Mobiuz EX2710S 27" FHD monitor + Asus Dual Radeon RX 6600
                                                Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
                                                Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
                                                Samsung EVO 970 1TB NVMe
                                                HyperX Cloud Stinger wired headset

Comment

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...5375YZB8&psc=1

XFX Speedster SWFT 319 AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT for 679.99 on amazon -_- where was this pricing before? I'm tempted to get it since I just gave my 6800 to my nephew
                                                  "I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."

Comment

Originally posted by Sasquach View Post
                                                    i probably could have saved about 200 bux if i waited 2 months to buy my 6600

And for the price i did pay i could have gotten a 6600XT

but.....NO RAGRATS!
                                                    Bah, there was no way to know where the market was going to go. Personally I've been pretty damn happy with my 6600XT, even though it was lower end than I wanted to go, it's been awesome.

The surprise of FSR 2.x was also nice. Then the DLSS2FSR2 mod made things a little sweeter.

I know the 6600 is slower than the 6600XT. But I'm @ 3840x1080(about the same as 1440p) and your at 1080p? So here sitting more or less in the same performance camps. I'm honestly happy with my card
                                                    -Trunks0

System:
                                                    Asus TUF Gaming X570-Pro - AMD Ryzen 7 5800x - Noctua NH-D15S chromax.Black - 32gb of G.Skill Trident Z NEO - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - XFX MERC 308 Radeon RX 6600XT - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit

Comment

Originally posted by CyanBlues View Post
                                                      https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...5375YZB8&psc=1

XFX Speedster SWFT 319 AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT for 679.99 on amazon -_- where was this pricing before? I'm tempted to get it since I just gave my 6800 to my nephew
                                                      That's a great deal but we're too close to RDNA 3 release in November, mind as well wait for that.

Comment

US prices dropped at the same as the peso/looney dropped. So we are still paying ~1000$ CAD up here.

Oh well.

www.realitysandwich.com

Comment

US prices dropped at the same as the peso/looney dropped. So we are still paying ~1000$ CAD up here.

Oh well.
                                                          Just wait for it. Used 6800XT's are now under $700 CAD and that's going to plummet as used RTX cards keep falling in price.
                                                          -Trunks0

System:

Comment

Will be fun to see if the 6900xt hits the price point of its 7000 equivalent. But likely the 7700 or 7600 will have way better RT.

www.realitysandwich.com

Comment

AMD’s Big Navi Gets Big Price Cut, Radeon RX 6900 XT Now Selling For $669 US As RDNA 3 Launch Approaches
                                                              https://wccftech.com/amd-big-navi-ge...-3-approaches/

everything must go sale

Comment

The peso/dollar dropped as fast as the prices up here so they stayed the same.

But seeing the massive oc on the 4090, an extra 150w for an extra 5-10% perf, I think we can surmise they know RDNA3 will be competitive so that should help prices.

www.realitysandwich.com

Comment

The peso/dollar dropped as fast as the prices up here so they stayed the same.

But seeing the massive oc on the 4090, an extra 150w for an extra 5-10% perf, I think we can surmise they know RDNA3 will be competitive so that should help prices.
                                                                  i hope AMD moves up the 7950 xt
                                                                  for 1199 and as fast as the 4090
                                                                  being chiplet they can make them at lower cost

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 (733W)
                                                                  NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 (600W)
                                                                  NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 (565W)
                                                                  NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 (478W)
                                                                  AMD Radeon RX 7950 XT (702W)
                                                                  AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT (610W)
                                                                  AMD Radeon RX 7800 XT (580W)
                                                                  AMD Radeon RX 7700 XT (478W)
                                                                  Once again, these look a lot like preliminary listings so take the wattage figures with a grain of salt. Currently, neither AMD nor NVIDIA has confirmed the wattage figures of the unreleased GPUs that are listed by Enermax.

https://wccftech.com/nvidia-geforce-...ed-by-enermax/

Comment

Yeah dang that'd be a big grain of salt. Pretty sure AMD will win in efficiency. 2nd gen of the ryzen team optimizing it will be a good leap like rdna2 was. I think the only caveat is if it has frame generation tech and what the RT perf is.

I kind of hope they dont do the 'our frame generation tech is useable on all gpus' bit this time because that only helps nvidia. Market and prices dont work well when nvidia has 80% share. And intel, well, ring me up in 3-4 years... Slightly less quality for driver side only on a frame gen tech tho would be better. We want the it works on all games all apis kind of thing.

Raw raster AMD will win easily imo. Im not that impressed by the 4090 in raw perf increase. Some games are only ~40% over a 3090ti.

www.realitysandwich.com

Comment

Yeah dang that'd be a big grain of salt. Pretty sure AMD will win in efficiency. 2nd gen of the ryzen team optimizing it will be a good leap like rdna2 was. I think the only caveat is if it has frame generation tech and what the RT perf is.

I kind of hope they dont do the 'our frame generation tech is useable on all gpus' bit this time because that only helps nvidia. Market and prices dont work well when nvidia has 80% share. And intel, well, ring me up in 3-4 years... Slightly less quality for driver side only on a frame gen tech tho would be better. We want the it works on all games all apis kind of thing.

Raw raster AMD will win easily imo. Im not that impressed by the 4090 in raw perf increase. Some games are only ~40% over a 3090ti.
                                                                      i just hope AMD doesn't need that ****en plug

when they start to burn cards they are going to say " user error sorry no RMA "

I don't want a card i can only plug in 25 times

Comment

Derbauer is gonna tune his 4090 down to 300w. That extra 5% isnt worth 150w and anything burning. {insert my pict of sata cable burning }

But competition is competition and I wonder what AMD is gonna do:

https://twitter.com/Vectral555/statu...80771128819712

RDNA 3...

Juicy details...

TOMORROW...?!?!
                                                                        Just a rumor but who knows AMD likes to rain on others parades

www.realitysandwich.com

Comment

Derbauer is gonna tune his 4090 down to 300w. That extra 5% isnt worth 150w and anything burning. {insert my pict of sata cable burning }

But competition is competition and I wonder what AMD is gonna do:

https://twitter.com/Vectral555/statu...80771128819712

Just a rumor but who knows AMD likes to rain on others parades
                                                                          lets hope for a hurricane

Comment

https://twitter.com/KyleBennett

Verification from multiple sources that
                                                                            @Radeon
                                                                            Navi 31 will support upcoming DisplayPort 2.1 specification. I am tremendously surprised that
                                                                            @NVIDIAGeForce
                                                                            4090 only supports DP 1.4a. Props to
                                                                            @LinusTech
                                                                            for calling out the DP1.4/4090 shortcomings!
                                                                            Hmm could that mean RDNA3 can do 8k 120?

www.realitysandwich.com

Comment

Originally posted by bill dennison View Post
                                                                              lets hope for a hurricane
                                                                              FACTORY WATER COOLER CONFIRMED!
                                                                              ------Squachbox 2022------
                                                                              Gigabyte 3D Aurora 570 full size aluminum chassis
                                                                              Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 750watt PSU
                                                                              AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
                                                                              Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
                                                                              2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
                                                                              BenQ Mobiuz EX2710S 27" FHD monitor + Asus Dual Radeon RX 6600
                                                                              Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
                                                                              Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
                                                                              Samsung EVO 970 1TB NVMe
                                                                              HyperX Cloud Stinger wired headset

Comment

AMD Announces Radeon RX 6000 Game Bundle with Dead Island 2 and The Callisto Protocol

Zombies and aliens—the classic combo.

New purchases from participating retailers of Radeon RX 6900, 6800, 6700 and 6600 series will give you two game coupons to claim Dead Island 2 and The Callisto Protocol. With Radeon 6500 and 6400 series, you will only get one game, which is Dead Island 2.

It is not important if your Radeon card was bought from system integrator or directly from a retailer. The only requirement is to buy the card from a participating partner. You will find the full list by following the link below.

It is worth noting that Radeon RX 7000 series cards are not included in this promotion. Those are set to launch on December 13th, so AMD might update the list of cards by that time.

The promotion will last until February 4 2023, and you can redeem your code by March 4, 2023.

Sources: VideoCardz.com, AMD

Comment

AMD Graphics Cards Are the Better Value at Every Price Point

http://https://www.tomshardware.com/...ue-than-nvidia

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X