Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Android Chrome Plugin not supported.

Hi all,

Recent update to Chrome has broken imbedded YouTube links here and now just shows Plugin not supported, anyone know a fix for this as my Internet's search came up fairly blank
    Specs: Asus Z170-A Mobo | Intel i7-6700k 4GHz | Sapphire RX5600XT Pulse 6G | 16GB DDR4 3000MHz PC4-22400 | Samsung U28E570D 4K | Thrustmaster Hotas X Joystick | Win10 Pro

Originally posted by Thr0tt View Post
    Hi all,

Recent update to Chrome has broken imbedded YouTube links here and now just shows Plugin not supported, anyone know a fix for this as my Internet's search came up fairly blank
    Are you browsing in "Request desktop mode?" I've had this happen a few times as well though, while not in desktop mode. It's frustrating, but for some unknown reason it just starts working later on. Maybe reboot your phone and try again?
    Originally posted by IamHere
    You guys are closet communists.

Comment

I have the same issue. No amount of reloading, switching back and forth to desktop/mobile view or rebooting has helped until now.
      Feel the Heat Frying your brain

Comment

It's the lack of flash support in chrome I believe. Google removed support due to all the vulnerabilities.
        "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -- Albert Einstein
        Twitch Channel | Steam Profile | Console ID: Pocky4Th3Win

Comment

Originally posted by |MaguS| View Post
          It's the lack of flash support in chrome I believe. Google removed support due to all the vulnerabilities.
          Flash hasn't been supported in Chrome for ages though, this is a recent change that's messed up Chrome for Android.

Comment

I saw some posts about support of some other loader that you could change in the dev menu but appeared to relate to windows only as option has been removed. May be time to move on to another browser.
            Specs: Asus Z170-A Mobo | Intel i7-6700k 4GHz | Sapphire RX5600XT Pulse 6G | 16GB DDR4 3000MHz PC4-22400 | Samsung U28E570D 4K | Thrustmaster Hotas X Joystick | Win10 Pro

Comment

Rage3D needs to support HTML5 embedding like all the other websites I frequent do. All I have seen here for years is black plug-in missing boxes.
              yub yub

Comment

Originally posted by Hack1903 View Post
                Rage3D needs to support HTML5 embedding like all the other websites I frequent do. All I have seen here for years is black plug-in missing boxes.
                This.

It would be pretty easy to modify the plugin that handles the BBcode tag.
                Gaming Computer: Core i7 3770k | MSI Z77 MPOWER | MSI 1080 Twin Frozr | Acer Predator X34 | 16GB G.SKILL DDR3 PC2100 | Antec DF-85 | Cooler Master Silent Gold Pro 800W | 512GB Samsung 860 EVO | 4TB WDC Black | 4TB HGST
                Server: Core i5 4670 | MSI Z87 MPOWER MAX AC | eVGA GTX980 | 8GB G.SKILL DDR3 1866 | Lian-Li V2120X | Corsair RM750 750W | 500GB SSD | 4x 4TB WDC Red

Comment

Oh glad it is not just me with the missing plugin issue.

Comment

It's been at least a week or two now, I'm pretty surprised (and annoyed) that Google hasn't fixed it yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X