Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah that one
    Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."

Logical "u dont have to lie to us that u got fired again we dont judge here that your 🌯 weren't up to snuff."

Comment

Last mission you pingas!

Comment

The AP rounds are weird, a ****ing deagle is as effective as a sniper rifle as the real deal, so why bother using semi-auto/sniper rifles at all?

Comment

Originally posted by Mangler View Post
          The AP rounds are weird, a ****ing deagle is as effective as a sniper rifle as the real deal, so why bother using semi-auto/sniper rifles at all?
          Range? Muzzle velocity?

Comment

Originally posted by acroig View Post
            Range? Muzzle velocity?
            There is no difference, I think the AP rounds basically has the same characteristics on all weapons.

The only thing that makes the rifles a little bit better is the optics, but then again, the deagle has also has a 6x magnification scope.

Maybe bodyshots are different, but the deagle and even the 1911 seems to be a OHK at any range with an AP round.

Comment

On some weapons it takes 2 shots to bring them down and others only one.

Comment

Guys guys guys, the weapons are shittastic in this game. Don’t overthink. Put level 4 weaponry, put a silencer, put AP rounds, put body shots and then go ballistic puta maricon comimerde style. You pingas!

Comment

Finished Far Cry 6. 8.5 Puta Maricon Pingas/10.

Comment

Probably my favorite Far Cry so far but I really miss the Friends for Hire feature from New Dawn and 5.

I think I have played 40+ hours and barely 1/2 way done. Too busy screwing around with side missions and Bandidos missions.

Playing on XSX, will instantly pick up when it goes on sale for PC.

Comment

Originally posted by KAC View Post
                      Finished Far Cry 6. 8.5 Puta Maricon Pingas/10.
                      Originally posted by Zimmy View Post
                      Probably my favorite Far Cry so far but I really miss the Friends for Hire feature from New Dawn and 5.

I think I have played 40+ hours and barely 1/2 way done. Too busy screwing around with side missions and Bandidos missions.

Playing on XSX, will instantly pick up when it goes on sale for PC.
                      Best Far Cry in a very long time. I grew up in Miami, FL and we talk Spanglish the same way. I'm doing a replay as fem Danny and she sings the songs playing on the radio.

Comment

Picked it up and started the intro and got to the first mission Im ready to go for the weekend. Averages 70fps(4k) with HD textures and rtx stuff off cause I dont think its worth it. Good enough for me as long as Im above 60.

Comment

Glad you picked it up, enjoy.

Comment

Apart from the FPS drop, does Ray tracing do much for this? Thinking of grabbing it and doing a run with out RT.

Comment

Originally posted by Megaman View Post
                              Apart from the FPS drop, does Ray tracing do much for this? Thinking of grabbing it and doing a run with out RT.
                              It's subtle, not the best game as an RTX showcase. It does look fantastic though, best looking FC game to date.

Comment

So worth doing an RT play through ? Hmmmm

Comment

So worth doing an RT play through ? Hmmmm
                                  Yeah
                                  Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."

Logical "u dont have to lie to us that u got fired again we dont judge here that your 🌯 weren't up to snuff."

Comment

Originally posted by Evileh View Post
                                    Yeah
                                    Yeah.

Comment

Thanks. Will hold off

Comment

Thanks. Will hold off
                                        Dafuq?

Comment

Comment

Dafuq?
                                            You want me to do an RT play through with my 1080?

Comment

You want me to do an RT play through with my 1080?

Get the game. Get the card. All that money sitting in your bank account isn’t doing you any favors.

Comment

Originally posted by KAC View Post
                                                Get the game. Get the card. All that money sitting in your bank account isn’t doing you any favors.
                                                This.

Comment

Unless your bank is crypto.

Also **** crypto.

Comment

Finished it, I liked it.

But I also think that it was literally a trash game since the desert eagle was as good as the 50 cal sniper rifle, or even better since it was semi-auto and the 50 cal is bolt action.

2/10

Also, where are the FC6 is fugly leakers?

FC6 was a good looking game, they need to recycle this map with Primal 2.0 or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Mangler View Post
                                                      Finished it, I liked it.

But I also think that it was literally a trash game since the desert eagle was as good as the 50 cal sniper rifle, or even better since it was semi-auto and the 50 cal is bolt action.

2/10

Also, where are the FC6 is fugly leakers?

FC6 was a good looking game, they need to recycle this map with Primal 2.0 or something.
                                                      Dude, a desert eagle up close will decimate anything. 2/10 for just that is overly harsh, IMHO.

Comment

Y'all need to start pistol sniping.

I know it looks like ****, HDR was enabled, but 260-300 meters is in the OHK range of the desert eagle if you hit them in the head.

Comment

That has more bloom than Syndicate 2012

Comment

Originally posted by nutcrackr View Post
                                                            That has more bloom than Syndicate 2012
                                                            His HDR in game settings are too high.

Comment

His HDR in game settings are too high.
                                                              This.

HDR on my 48” OLED looks great!

Comment

Unless you do it a specific way HDR won't show up too well in regular screenshots.

You can use the Xbox Game Bar to take an actual HDR screenshot (along with a tonemapped PNG image that will look normal), but you need a special app to view the JXR image in HDR.
                                                                AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | Fractal Design Celsius S24 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | 2 x 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 (14-14-14-34) B-Die | MSI 3080 VENTUS 3X OC 10G | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | WD Black SN750 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Samusng 850 Evo 500GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | WD 640GB Black | Asus BW-12B1ST 12X Blu-ray Burner | Fractal Design Define R5 case | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 PSU | Win 10 Pro | 4K w/Hisense 55" U8H Mini LED Quantum ULED 4K TV
                                                                HT: Hisense 55" U8H Mini LED Quantum ULED 4K TV | Onkyo TX-SR605 A/V receiver | JBL EC35 center | 2 JBL E30's (fronts, bi-amped) | 2 JBL N24II's (rears) | Homemade Sonosub w/Dayton 12" driver (extension to 14Hz), BASH 300w amp | Panasonic DP-UB820 4K Blu-ray player | Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player | Xbox Series X
                                                                Camera Gear: Nikon D7000 DSLR | Nikon 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 VR | Nikon 50mm F1.8 G | Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro | Slik Pro 700DX tripod legs with Cullmann Magnesit 35Nm ballhead

Comment

Mangler plays FC6 with shades on

Comment

Apparently you can't set map waypoints or any kind of marker as permanent. Waypoints go away when the game is reloaded. If anyone knows of a way around that or if I missed it in settings.

Waypoints help to relocate a favorite location because of their bigger size and light color. I can still find places to revisit if the game does not give them a map marker, I make written notes of where they are in relation to other marked locations. But a waypoint/marker would still be a big assist to the notes.

Comment

Originally posted by nutcrackr View Post
                                                                      Mangler plays FC6 with shades on
                                                                      Only way he games!

Comment

Win+printscreen can't properly capture hdr you motherbitches!

Comment

Um back when I bragged about not having any major texture problems, well I left something out. The textures can take a long time to load after sprinting or driving fast for a long distance. I thought it was almost normal for a big open world map. Edit: Maybe it's related to the texture bug in complaints. If anyone has the same issue. At least when they load the textures are fine because of the Titan Rtx. My i7 7700 could be an issue. Ram is 32 gb ddr 4.
                                                                          Last edited by Spencer; Nov 6, 2021, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Turn off HD textures. Clear DX shader cache.
                                                                            Textures are an issue. I didn’t play on my 3090 but on my 3070 the bug kept coming back. I finished it without bothering to play on my 3090.

Comment

I enjoyed this game overall, but it had three big problems.
                                                                              1. Mandatory hunting\fishing
                                                                              B. Ever present background blurring.
                                                                              III. The big one, When Danny Trejo is cooking meat on the grill, the top of the meat is fully cooked, but when Mr Trejo flips it, the side that had been down is still raw.
                                                                              "In the beginning, the universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry, and has been widely regarded as a bad idea." - Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by hazindu View Post
                                                                                I enjoyed this game overall, but it had three big problems.
                                                                                1. Mandatory hunting\fishing
                                                                                B. Ever present background blurring.
                                                                                III. The big one, When Danny Trejo is cooking meat on the grill, the top of the meat is fully cooked, but when Mr Trejo flips it, the side that had been down is still raw.
                                                                                , you can't be serious?

Comment

Originally posted by hazindu View Post
                                                                                  Your application to the r3d game nitpicking society has been accepted. welcome aboard!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X