Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like lurking!

Comment

I've been reading these boards for years. Only posted once to get a password to Pahncrd's Fallout 3 compilation, though.

Comment

I love this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Mod View Post

Comment

Originally posted by nutcrackr View Post
            this is a classic lurker trap and it has worked
            Indeed! Let the ban hammer drop!

Comment

I knew registering back in 2000 would be a good idea!

Comment

lol this is a good thread for us lurkers. Zerg FTW!

Comment

I'v been lurking for quite a while I think, count me in!

Comment

A true lurker wouldn't fall for this.....oops.

Comment

Awesome I would like to be entered stay classy!

Comment

Originally posted by Hack1903 View Post
                        JohnEJohn, Does not in fact count
                        YellowBeard, Enjoying the swamp life
                        DaJMasta, Eternally hopeful
                        Eisberg, Just doesn't get it, it being the bundle, get it?
                        nutcrackr, Might be a lurker somewhere
                        Mangler, I wish I could spam harder
                        Hyrax, Lurker Slayer
                        KickAssCop, Spam Master
                        ViN86, wishes he could go back in time
                        Brainstew, needs to hide under a rock for a few years
                        Fat_Daddy_Cool, maths, how do they work
                        Lupine, yep its lupus
                        Gandalfthewhite, You shall not pass, no I mean you not the Balrog
                        Mr.Mod, (Orbital Friendship Cannon Online)
                        acroig, Okay, he asked for it, Mr.Mod if you please
                        do me next !!!!!

Comment

We're making a list of lurkers so we can pound em down.
                          Let him not vow to walk in the dark, who has not seen the nightfall.

Comment

I might count for this "different" Give away
                            Last edited by PrOBed; Dec 18, 2012, 03:07 PM.
                            "When The Gorilla $hits On Your Head, Its Time To Leave The Room"

Comment

Originally posted by KickAssCop View Post
                              Wtf is this?

I'm scared.
                              Originally posted by Mangler
                              Good work guys, we can't have too many positive posts in a row on this forum.

Comment

Did anyone summon me?

Comment

Originally posted by Taturana View Post
                                  Did anyone summon me?
                                  No, go back to sleep
                                  Originally posted by David O. McKay
                                  The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
                                  Originally posted by Albert Einstein
                                  Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

Comment

Guess I fit this lurker thingy.

Comment

ima lurker

Comment

I will be doing the drawing sometime later today when I wake up. Consider this your last chance to decloak and enter.
                                        yub yub

Comment

So, it's not too late for me
                                          The eye only sees what the mind is prepared to comprehend.

Comment

Closest I could find for your avatar was a load of stuff about ponies plus this:

Nicolas Dominique - Raise the Sun

[yt]YruYvB-4I10[/yt]
                                            Last edited by JohnEJohn; Dec 20, 2012, 04:29 AM.
                                            Originally posted by KAC
                                            My e-penis is very small relative to members of this forum... :bleh:

Comment

Or

DeviantArt is the world's largest online social community for artists and art enthusiasts, allowing people to connect through the creation and sharing of art.

Apparently a my little pony fanclub national flag or something?
                                              Originally posted by KAC

Comment

Is this still going? I think I might qualify...

Comment

URLs sent to the winners. You may all fade back into the shadows now.
                                                  yub yub

Comment

URLs sent to the winners. You may all fade back into the shadows now.
                                                    Sorry for increasing your post count but was I correct in guessing your avatar and if so did you double the rewards?

Also congrats lurkers, may your futures be bright yet reclusive
                                                    Originally posted by KAC

Comment

Originally posted by JohnEJohn View Post
                                                      Sorry for increasing your post count but was I correct in guessing your avatar and if so did you double the rewards?

Also congrats lurkers, may your futures be bright yet reclusive
                                                      I have no idea what that flag stuff is about, but you did find the source file and a nice instrumental song, so yes the prizes were doubled.
                                                      yub yub

Comment

I have no idea what that flag stuff is about, but you did find the source file and a nice instrumental song, so yes the prizes were doubled.
                                                        Yay
                                                        Originally posted by KAC

Comment

Don't leave us hanging, tell us who the winners are?
                                                          The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
                                                          Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Eisberg View Post
                                                            Don't leave us hanging, tell us who the winners are?
                                                            I guess my edit to the first post was to subtle, increased size and listing here as well.

The Winners have been chosen from the below list using random.org, Hadberz and KevinJAnderson
                                                            yub yub

Comment

who are those guys? Never heard of them?

Comment

Hello fellow lurkers, if you can bring yourself to post you will be entered for a chance at a shiny bundle.

Only dedicated lurkers who have been registered for at least one year and have less than 50 posts per year can win.

Drawing on the 20th of December, URL PMed to winner.

The Winners have been chosen from the below list using random.org, Hadberz and KevinJAnderson.

2x THQ bundle (has all the extras)

The catches so far:

The_SiNiC- 8 years, 0.625 posts per year
                                                                ::noss::- 8 years, 0.625 posts per year
                                                                Pyrocles- 9 years, 0.667 posts per year
                                                                Diaf- 5 years, 0.8 posts per year
                                                                larbry- 8 years, 4.75 posts per year
                                                                Hadberz- 10 years, 4.8 posts per year
                                                                Mark3264- 12 years, 5.17 posts per year
                                                                tkpfin- 1.5 years, 6.66 posts per year
                                                                Yaboze- 8 years, 10.4 posts per year
                                                                lek- 10 years, 12.8 posts per year
                                                                rez11- 5 years, 12.8 posts per year
                                                                MediOCre- 9 years, 12.89 posts per year
                                                                Notbilly- 10 years, 14.7 posts per year
                                                                pISSANt- 11 years, 16.1 posts per year
                                                                lviz- 8 years, 17.5 posts per year
                                                                PrOBed- 10 years, 19.7 posts per year
                                                                theduce- 10 years, 21.3 posts per year
                                                                GatsuTheBerserk- 9 years, 24.89 posts per year
                                                                KevinJAnderson- 8 yearts, 34.1 posts per year
                                                                Andy N- 11 years, 36.1 posts per year
                                                                Taturana- 11 years, 40.18 posts per year
                                                                tjf81- 11 years, 41.36 posts per year
                                                                Imagoon4935- 10 years, 45.9 posts per year
                                                                JohnEJohn- Honorary Lurker for the doubling of prizes.

Crash7- 11 years, 62.45 posts per year
                                                                PacAce- 5 years, 109.8 posts per year
                                                                t3hl33td4rg0n- .5 years, 112 posts per year

JohnEJohn, Does not in fact count
                                                                YellowBeard, Enjoying the swamp life
                                                                DaJMasta, Eternally hopeful
                                                                Eisberg, Just doesn't get it, it being the bundle, get it?
                                                                nutcrackr, Might be a lurker somewhere
                                                                Mangler, I wish I could spam harder
                                                                Hyrax, Lurker Slayer
                                                                KickAssCop, Spam Master
                                                                ViN86, wishes he could go back in time
                                                                Brainstew, needs to hide under a rock for a few years
                                                                Fat_Daddy_Cool, maths, how do they work
                                                                Lupine, yep its lupus
                                                                Gandalfthewhite, You shall not pass, no I mean you not the Balrog
                                                                Mr.Mod, (Orbital Friendship Cannon Online)
                                                                acroig, Okay, he asked for it, Mr.Mod if you please

Brainstew, I name thee, you are ours now
                                                                BababooeyHTJ, Don't look away or the Lurkers can post.
                                                                caveman-jim, stop posting and I will see you in 895 years

that looked like a lot of work

Comment

Originally posted by Eisberg View Post
                                                                  who are those guys? Never heard of them?
                                                                  That's what being a lurker is all about. No one knows who the hell you are.

Thank you very much Hack1903! Merry Christmas!

Comment

Hey, nice! I actually thought the whole thing was just a gag.
                                                                    What a nice surprise. Can't wait to check out Company of Heroes especially.
                                                                    Thanks for the generous gift!

Comment

Woohoo I'm an Honorary Lurker, I shall carry my title with pride
                                                                      Originally posted by KAC

Comment

Working...
                                                                      X