Twitch.tv has an app.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twitch.tv has an app.

Some of you may, or may not already know this. But you can view your favorite streams on the new Twitch.tv app on either Android, or Iphone. You can view content into up to 1080p. No fees, no adds 100% free. ipl5 was even also on there for all games in the segmant.

Just thought I'd toss that out there for any of you streamers/or those that watch streams.
    The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.
    -George Carlin
    An arrow can only be shot by pulling it back. Remember when life is dragging you back, you are just moments away from springing forward.

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz

If GOM would release an app, I could finally watch entirely in peace. ಠ_ಠ
    "Show me a completely smooth operation and I’ll show you someone who’s covering mistakes. Real boats rock."
    “In another part of Chicago stood the Institute for Nuclear Research, in which men may have had theories upon the essential worth of human nature but were half ashamed of them, since no quantitative instrument had yet been designed to measure it. When they thought about it, it was often enough to wish that some stroke from heaven would prevent human nature (and damned human ingenuity) from turning every innocent and interesting discovery into a deadly weapon.”

Comment

Yeah it's alright. problem is no chat.
      So i give it a miss and just use firefox with the older flash for android installed.

Comment

Working...
      X