Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bioware giving away dlc for DA series

Dragon Age Promotional Items Giveaway
    Just in time for the holidays! Starting today, we're giving away an assortment of Dragon Age: Origin and Dragon Age II promotional items. These are available to all our fans for free! To grant these items to your account, you must first select your platform and then click the button below.
    Under construction

Nice. EA did this?
    I was talking about the destruction of the USD before it was cool.

Comment

Definitely nice. Thanks for the heads up

Comment

Thats pretty cool. This might be just the excuse that I need to actually start DA2. It can't be as bad as I hear.
        Originally posted by Mangler
        Good work guys, we can't have too many positive posts in a row on this forum.

Comment

It keeps logging me out of the webpage. Wtf?
          Never mind, I had to stop clicking Remember Me for it to work...
          Last edited by KAC; Dec 12, 2012, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BababooeyHTJ View Post
            Thats pretty cool. This might be just the excuse that I need to actually start DA2. It can't be as bad as I hear.
            It's not.
            The coin is still turning.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyFlash View Post
              It's not.
              Git, get out of here! ****ing trolls, always a problems in these parts...
              Never put off tomorrow what you can put off today!

Comment

DA2 was pretty good for what it tried to do. It is closer to Diablo type RPG than actual NWN style D&D. However, the balance is great and powers are fantastic. Only nitpick was the repetitive dungeon maps but honestly, I could live with it since game itself was well done and combat was dope.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up! got it!
                  ”Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.” - Albert Einstein

"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world." - Richard Dawkins

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin

"I'll happily keep risking it and enjoy my life" - Doozer

Luke: "God will make sure that evil gets punished"
                  Jason: "Oh yeah, then explain Europe to me?"
                  - True Blood

Comment

DA2 was fun, but it felt like a downgrade compared to DA1 because of the repetitive environment. It also didn't help that the graphics looked like **** compared to The Witcher 2. Other than that though, I enjoyed the game.
                    Last edited by RicH(SAD); Dec 14, 2012, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the info on this.
                      Originally posted by David O. McKay
                      The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
                      Originally posted by Albert Einstein
                      Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

Comment

Oh, just promotional items? When you said DLC I thought perhaps all of the extra quests. Bah humbug.
                        A hobbiest foundry and forge in progress, plans, suppliers, showcasing ideas

Kcrucible - Playing with Fire

Comment

Working...
                        X