Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DotA 2 Giveaway! Cheapest Giveaway evar!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DotA 2 Giveaway! Cheapest Giveaway evar!

Hey, atleast am giving away something! Right!

Not trying to steal any attention from the big giveaways ongoing/incoming, but this sparked my interest to get rid of the 4-5 gifts that I already have. They hardly have any value, I admit that. In addition, Valve gaveaway a lot lately of these invites.

In anycase, if you still don't have it and would like to, post here.

As for rules: Sufficient post count (I will not dictate a number but I can make out proper Rage3D members from the snipers).

Winners will be chosen randomly and not on a FCFS basis.

Deadline: Wednesday 8 PM GMT.
    *Sending A Dream Into the Universe*
    Steam ID: Vayne4800, Origin: Vayne4800, Battletag: Vayne#2528

Dota items or dota keys? I could always use more dota items
    [tR3d]lmpreza
    Originally posted by HiThere
    Spring the trap. Spring it all over her face.

Comment

Keys/invites. Seems a lot/most of here have it already.

Anyway, will keep things open even beyond the deadline until I manage to get rid of them invites.

Comment

I'll give it a shot... if deemed worthy.
        I was banned from P&R because I refer to it as an echo chamber.

Echo Chamber - "an environment in which a person encounters only beliefs or opinions that coincide with their own, so that their existing views are reinforced and alternative ideas are not considered."

This is considered trolling and a personal attack according to Curio. FYI in case you decide to step in there. I wonder if the definition of irony is known...

Comment

I've had two invites in my inventory for a while now. I don't know anybody who doesn't already have it.
          | Xbox/Games for Windows LIVE: NeoHumanity | Steam: NeoHumanity |
          | Random Textual Nonsense | Random Visual Stimuli | Twitch.tv Stream |

Comment

um... didn't it get released? isn't it actually out now?
            Never put off tomorrow what you can put off today!

Comment

nope they still sell it. but it seems ridiculous since they keep sending out invites a lot in the past few weeks.

Every day, millions of players worldwide enter battle as one of over a hundred Dota heroes. And no matter if it's their 10th hour of play or 1,000th, there's always something new to discover. With regular updates that ensure a constant evolution of gameplay, features, and heroes, Dota 2 has taken on a life of its own.

Comment

Yeah, don't be afraid to ask for it if you need it. I ain't that harsh

Comment

I've never had a chance to try DotA 2. It'd be great if anyone can share an invite.

Comment

I keep hearding loads about dota 2 but, everytime i try and talk to the people playing in Cafes, there dead to the world haha, so i am too intresting in trying it

Comment

Extending giveway until I run dry! I still have 3 copies up for grabs.

Comment

Count me in!

Comment

Working...
                        X