That daily game progress thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rassilon View Post
    I am repeatedly getting my bum handed to me in a sippy cup by Gwyn at the moment.
    Parry him! This is me:

[yt]TIBQ1k1Fg9I[/yt]

Comment

Originally posted by Meteor_of_War View Post
      Parry him! This is me:

[yt]TIBQ1k1Fg9I[/yt]
      Yes I think I better start practicing that more, I usually just keep moving and dodging.

Comment

Finished Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, a bit short if you asked me. Never really like hack and slash game but this one is quite good.

Continued Doom3 from Delta Labs. Still loving this game. Hope Doom4 SP would be better than this.

Still playing Fallout 4 continuing my stealth build. At level 32 and still wandering around not doing any Institute mission after getting into it.
        Originally posted by jimjobob
        If 3 fans left the station at 10:30am cooling at a temp of 63c and one fan was derailed by a stray sata cable on the track, how long would it take all 3 fans to get on Seyiji's last nerve?

(a) Mmmm donuts
        (b) 70c
        (c) Hey there muscly arms, why the long face?
        (d) Must use fire.

Comment

Yes I think I better start practicing that more, I usually just keep moving and dodging.
          Parrying is key to success. Once you can do it effectively makes the game so much easier.

Watch me parry the knights in Anor Londo:

[yt]_SsGrF1KyV4[/yt]

Comment

nice vids. my character has a looooong way to go.
            "the beatings will continue, until morale improves"

Comment

Finished Bioshock Infinite - good game - interesting ending

Now a really awesome game is The Talos Principle, loving it! I was going to play Thief but after about an hour I was done with it and started playing The Talos Principle. That is with the DLC using Serious Sam voice , I just did not like the Elohim voice - having a blast
              Ryzen 1700x 3.9ghz, Thermaltake Water 2.0 Pro, Asus CrossHair 6 Hero 9, 16gb DDR4 3200 @ 3466, EVGA 1080 Ti, 950w PC pwr & cooling PS, 1TB NVMe Intel SSD M2 Drive + 256mb Mushkin SSD + 512gb Samsung 850evo M.2 in enclosure for Sata III and 2x 1tb WD SATA III, 34" Dell " U3415W IPS + 27" IPS YHAMAKASI Catleap. Win10 Pro

Custom SFF built case, I7 6700k OC 4.4ghz, PowerColor R9 Nano,, 1TB NVMe Intel SSD M2 Drive, 16gb DDR 4 3000 Corsair LPX, LG 27" 4K IPS FreeSync 10bit monitor, Win 10

Comment

Mirror's Edge:
                Somehow managed to skip half of the the end-of-chapter movie after the Kate level (just before the Shard level).

Is there anyway to replay the sub scene movie? Replayed the last bit of that chapter, but that doesn't replay the movie either :|
                For main PC *see specs*

Other: Asus EEE 1005HA / Intel Atom N280 1.66GHz / 1GB / 160 GB HDD / Windows 7

Comment

Originally posted by Meteor View Post
                  Mirror's Edge:
                  Somehow managed to skip half of the the end-of-chapter movie after the Kate level (just before the Shard level).

Is there anyway to replay the sub scene movie? Replayed the last bit of that chapter, but that doesn't replay the movie either :|
                  youtube.com

Comment

Originally posted by KAC View Post
                    youtube.com
                    Tried that last nite, couldn't find it.. Just now checked again, found a link indeed.. Thanks
                    For main PC *see specs*

Comment

Finally played some more Magicka 2, holy balls, the humor .... so many cool and funny things in it. But seriously, wtf is up with that difficulty? Some stages are absolutely brutal if you try to play them solo. If however you try to play them with other players .... other errr .... "issues" arise. Ragers who've played a Magicka-game know what i'm talking about.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

Comment

Mirrors Edge Beta, Doom 3 BFG because i got it for 5 bucks lol.
                        Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."

Logical "u dont have to lie to us that u got fired again we dont judge here that your 🌯 weren't up to snuff."

Comment

Originally posted by Silent-Runner View Post
                          Ragers who've played a Magicka-game know what i'm talking about.
                          It is why I've yet to finish the first game.

Its great fun, but really tough solo. I just don't have the time or scheduling to set up games with friends for multiplayer. Just wish the game's difficulty was balanced better for single player.

Comment

The first one was easy, beside the last boss that was easy too once you learned the important "trick" for him. Played the first one countless times, solo and with friends to get all the achievements.

The second one though is another story. It's still an awesome game with cool Story, tons of laughs and a lot of secrets to discover. But even on "normal" you'll run into some serious troubles if you try to play solo. Weapons, Artifacts and Robes are way more important than it was in the first game. Don't get me wrong, it's doable, just way tougher than i thought it would be. On the other hand it's around 3 bucks, so it's a no-brainer to buy & try it. I'm sure Seyiji would be glad to lean a helping hand if you still want to get through the first game ^^ (i do remember playing with him.....)

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

Comment

I finally defeated Gwyn in Dark Souls, I tried parrying him a few times but just ended up dive-roll-slashing him to pieces, I am actually surprised it worked so well. Still parrying is a great skill to have, especially for those black knights in my NG+

Comment

I finally defeated Gwyn in Dark Souls, I tried parrying him a few times but just ended up dive-roll-slashing him to pieces, I am actually surprised it worked so well. Still parrying is a great skill to have, especially for those black knights in my NG+

Now on to Dark Souls 2, or straight to 3?

Comment

Finished Mirror's Edge...

(oh and only *now* found the cut-scenes are under a menu called "extras"... </derp>)
                                  For main PC *see specs*

Comment

Originally posted by Meteor View Post
                                    Finished Mirror's Edge...

(oh and only *now* found the cut-scenes are under a menu called "extras"... </derp>)
                                    Wait, i thought it was just a beta now? Did it get released?
                                    Never put off tomorrow what you can put off today!

Comment

Originally posted by theshadowcult View Post
                                      Wait, i thought it was just a beta now? Did it get released?
                                      The original one
                                      (i have a HUUUUUUUUUUGE backlog of old games)
                                      For main PC *see specs*

Comment

Originally posted by Meteor_of_War View Post

Now on to Dark Souls 2, or straight to 3?
                                        If and when Dark Souls 2 goes on sale i'll get that, I think my system would stuggle alot with 3.

Comment

Doom3, Delta Labs level 2. Continued my save game from 2013...EAX still sounds better than any current sound engine
                                          If 3 fans left the station at 10:30am cooling at a temp of 63c and one fan was derailed by a stray sata cable on the track, how long would it take all 3 fans to get on Seyiji's last nerve?

(a) Mmmm donuts
                                          (b) 70c
                                          (d) Must use fire.

Comment

If and when Dark Souls 2 goes on sale i'll get that, I think my system would stuggle alot with 3.
                                            Make sure to get the Scholar of the First Sin version. Includes the DLCs which are fantastic and better than the base game.

Comment

Started playing Batman: Arkham City ...
                                              For main PC *see specs*

Comment

Started Quantum Break and about to conduct the experiment.
                                                Boned Division and hit level 14.
                                                Did the first Tomb in Rise of Tomb Raider.

Testing out my new monitor and it like dope.

Comment

A bit more Quantum Break.

Comment

Okay, I am quitting Skyrim. Seems RPG games are really not my thing. I have to force myself to play it and it is also the only game I haven't completed on my Steam game list.

I deleted the game from my Steam account through Steam's 'permanently delete' game feature because I couldn't get a refund when I requested for one. The reason was I had it in my library for over a year even though I had less than an hour of playtime. It is gone from my game list. However, I still can add it back to my library if I wish to do so. Seems it is not really a permanent action? It is also still showing in my Community profile with the relative playtime displayed.

I asked Steam Support to remove all traces of the game from my Steam account, Community profile, etc. since I really don't want it and only want to own games I will actually play and enjoy. I also asked them if they will consider giving me a refund on it as the only reason I played it was because I didn't get a refund the first time around. It is also the first time I've requested for a refund (which I made them aware of) so I hope that helps too.

Comment

^ Eh relax buddy. Sounds like you will not be tempted to reinstall again anyway. Geez.
                                                      [Good Old Games]
                                                      • No DRM or Copy Protection
                                                      • You buy it you keep it
                                                      • Play the classics
                                                      • Vista/XP Compatible

Comment

Originally posted by Kain View Post
                                                        Okay, I am quitting Skyrim. Seems RPG games are really not my thing. I have to force myself to play it and it is also the only game I haven't completed on my Steam game list.

I deleted the game from my Steam account through Steam's 'permanently delete' game feature because I couldn't get a refund when I requested for one. The reason was I had it in my library for over a year even though I had less than an hour of playtime. It is gone from my game list. However, I still can add it back to my library if I wish to do so. Seems it is not really a permanent action? It is also still showing in my Community profile with the relative playtime displayed.

I asked Steam Support to remove all traces of the game from my Steam account, Community profile, etc. since I really don't want it and only want to own games I will actually play and enjoy. I also asked them if they will consider giving me a refund on it as the only reason I played it was because I didn't get a refund the first time around. It is also the first time I've requested for a refund (which I made them aware of) so I hope that helps too.
                                                        lmao wow chill out dude. Who cares if the game is on your list of steam games? I have tons of shitty games that just sit there greyed out.
                                                        RIP John Dunsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Kain View Post
                                                          I deleted the game from my Steam account through Steam's 'permanently delete' game feature because I couldn't get a refund when I requested for one... I asked Steam Support to remove all traces of the game from my Steam account, Community profile, etc. since I really don't want it and only want to own games I will actually play and enjoy.
                                                          lmao this post reminded me of how I felt about Gothic 3 after I was hugely disappointed about an overhyped patch which promised to fix a lot of things. Just searched for the post I made about that 6 years ago:

Originally posted by Drexion>>
                                                          "I threw my Gothic 3 DVD away - the buggy stunlock attack which many mobs had was just too annoying to put up with. Here is a uber champion decked out in awesome armor and can defeat legions of enemies - but he is owned by a level 1 boar. ugh. I gave it another chance when the 1.7 (or 1.6?) patch came out but the stunlock was not fixed - it was still there and I threw away my DVD so that I wouldn't waste time on installing and patching it yet again to be disappointed. You could see the game did have potential though, and was fairly enjoyable if you looked past the glaring flaws - it just needed another year of polishing."
                                                          [Proc: Ryzen 9 7900x][GPU: MSI RTX3060Ti 8GB][Mem: 64GB G.Skill RipJaws 6000-DDR5][Mobo: MSI Pro X670-P][HD: Samsung 2TB NVMe 980 Pro][PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850W G2][Audio: Yamaha RX-V673 7.2/JBL 7.2 Surround]

Comment

Yeah, I closed my support ticket with a statement stating that I'll just keep in my library. Maybe I'll revisit the game later on.

On another note, I just bought DOOM. Download 88&#37; done and 20 minutes remaining. Looking forward to some mindless frantic violence and gore.

Comment

Quantum Break
                                                              Uncharted 4
                                                              Doom
                                                              The Division
                                                              and ofcourse some Fallout 4

Gaming bliss I tells ye!

Comment

So after about a year of attempting to get pressure senstivity working on my DS3 controller, I finally got it and have been playing MGS 3 subsistence with PSCX2 and MGS twin snakes on the dolphin emulator it's so incredibly fun. And the games actually look great in 1080p. Especially MGS 3.

Started playing MGS 5 again too kinda why I jumped back into the previous games. Just wish I could get my hands on MGS 4. It's the only one I can't play.
                                                                RIP John Dunsworth

Comment

Originally posted by HyperNovae View Post
                                                                  So after about a year of attempting to get pressure senstivity working on my DS3 controller, I finally got it and have been playing MGS 3 subsistence with PSCX2 and MGS twin snakes on the dolphin emulator it's so incredibly fun. And the games actually look great in 1080p. Especially MGS 3.

Started playing MGS 5 again too kinda why I jumped back into the previous games. Just wish I could get my hands on MGS 4. It's the only one I can't play.
                                                                  Yeah its pretty crazy how some of those ps2 games still look goode today. Kingdom hearts for example, at higher resolution it could pass for something released today easy.
                                                                  Never put off tomorrow what you can put off today!

Comment

May I know how do you get the pressure sensitive working?

(a) Mmmm donuts
                                                                    (b) 70c
                                                                    (d) Must use fire.

Comment

Re-started Farcry 2
                                                                      For main PC *see specs*

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypsee View Post
                                                                        May I know how do you get the pressure sensitive working?
                                                                        Gotta use spc and have a ds3 controller. The package spc comes in actually has an auto patch feature for pcsx2. I'd post the link but I'm at work. If you wanna try it before I get home just Google spc pressure sensitive. It is so awesome. I was thrilled once it finally worked I had problems with it crashing pcsx constantly and then it literally just worked after a long time of ****ing around with it. There is a step by step on a few sites and on YouTube.
                                                                        RIP John Dunsworth

Comment

Wow they actually got pressure sensitivity working for emulators? Pretty crazy as I always heard that was not going to happen. I figured it was the ultimate form of anti-piracy.

Anyways enjoy MGS3. Best MG game and yes the pressure sensitive controls make that game just amazing. Takes time to get used to but once you do its like second nature and some of the best controls ever implemented in a shooting game.

Comment

Still playing Magicka 2, thinking about getting the dlcs and i'm not sure if they're really worth the price. Game itself is awesome, especially when playing with complete strangers.

Comment

independence war: about 1/3 of the way through

sanitarium: just started, on ch. 2.

giants citizen kabuto: finished MECC and delphi storyline and on kabuto's. seems a lot more fun smashing buildings and eating everything.

Comment

wow. Kabuto, that's been a while. Maybe re-start Sacrifice after you playthrough

Comment

Doom, doom and more doom Playing it very slowly and getting 100% secrets on each level.

(a) Mmmm donuts
                                                                                  (b) 70c
                                                                                  (d) Must use fire.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X