Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ghost Pirates of Vooju Island (Monkey Island-like adventure game)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghost Pirates of Vooju Island (Monkey Island-like adventure game)

It's an adventure game from Autumn Moon, company that previously did Vampyre Story. If anyone complains about Tales of Monkey Island art style this will be his fix, seeing as he head guy in Autumn Moon is Bill Tyler, the bloke who was lead artist on Curse of Monkey Island.

It will be interesting to see how Ghost Pirates of Vooju Island vs Tales of Monkey Island fight will end.
    Which are you betting on>

\

reasons why it's worth to be a PCgamer in
    ---
    A Tree falls; a page arises.
    A scarab is captured; ink is released.
    Life is taken; and Age is given

D`ni

So far so good, but..

The art style is more appealing than what I've seen of Telltale's new Monkey Island, but unless the game is more engaging and polished than Vampyre Story was, it will fail.

Comment

Originally posted by KevinJAnderson View Post
      The art style is more appealing than what I've seen of Telltale's new Monkey Island, but unless the game is more engaging and polished than Vampyre Story was, it will fail.
      I thought the same , i tried to like it but i just couldn't!

This looks good though
      The undead Pirate Mod has returned to claim his victims!

Comment

My first thought was "Oh another Book of unwritten tales, just blurrier (sp?)". As Neil said, i too wanted to like Vampyre Story, but just couldn't get into it. And i really loved Book of unwritten tales. Whatever. This one looks quite promising. As some others here i've played through all Monkey-Island games and had a blast doing so. I wouldn't say i'm a die-hard-Monkey-fan, but i really enjoyed this kind of games back then.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Comment

Working...
        X