Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 moons closed beta

MMORPG.com info

Official site for sign up. Its been out a little while so spots are suposed to be limited.

i am almost positive i remember seeing info on this a while back but the search tool came up with nothing.

Acclaim Games is pleased to announce the start of Closed Beta testing for 2Moons, a totally brutal Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (MMORPG) that is FREE to download and play on a PC. With the tagline "No mercy for the weak, no pity for the dying, no tears for the slain", 2Moons was designed exclusively for Adult gamers age 17 and over, featuring extreme fantasy violence, profanity, an epic story, and heart-pumping action.
    In case you where getting bored hit up www.geforce3d.net

Also... if you need mod assistance please pm cjl64 for speedy results. :D

looks cool but
    Sorry, you cannot download the game because your status is Pending
    hope it changes soon

Comment

I signed up for fun (the ad said register, download, play etc), but after reading on the download page its invite only... Which means they probably wont just invite anyone joining now. So its most likely too late.

Oh and btw, is "1902" a profanity or something???

Comment

too many MMO's

Comment

Originally posted by Brinkman View Post
          too many MMO's
          sorry it's the big buzz right now. Lots of info for them so i just post what find. All though i think im going to stop for a while. Seems like the console section is hell. ever since i tried to post info in there everything has fallen appart. I wont mention the post i made but i got an infaction for the first time ever for something i think was totally wrong. The info was updated on a public site and I think the content was so old its not even copyrighted any more.

But anyways i am going to stay away from there... its like horrible karma or something.
          In case you where getting bored hit up www.geforce3d.net

Also... if you need mod assistance please pm cjl64 for speedy results. :D

Comment

looks like another lineage 2 clone..
            ”Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.” - Albert Einstein

"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world." - Richard Dawkins

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin

"I'll happily keep risking it and enjoy my life" - Doozer

Luke: "God will make sure that evil gets punished"
            Jason: "Oh yeah, then explain Europe to me?"
            - True Blood

Comment

but so will it be free to play with a item mall or something like that?

Comment

Working...
              X