iTunes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iTunes

Discover the innovative world of Apple and shop everything iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Mac, and Apple TV, plus explore accessories, entertainment, and expert device support.

Last edited by Razeus; Nov 15, 2010, 12:12 PM.
    Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 | Core i7 Kaby Lake 2.8GHz | 16GB DDR4 RAM | Geforce 1050M | 1TB Samsung 960 EVO
    Camera: Nikon D750 | 24mm f/1.8G | 35mm f/1.8G | 50mm f/1.8G | 85mm f/1.8G

My life is dope and I do dope sht.

What's the rumors, new app store?

Comment

iTunes in the cloud hopefully. Perhaps a Zune like subscription. That massive NC data center should be coming online any minute now. The title seems to contain a Beatles song as well.
      Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 | Core i7 Kaby Lake 2.8GHz | 16GB DDR4 RAM | Geforce 1050M | 1TB Samsung 960 EVO

Comment

Just general rumors are Beatle's songs or streaming music.

My guess is that it's maybe some Black Friday sale thing or maybe they're close to another billion songs, so they'll give out prizes for whoever gets the umpteenth billion song.

Comment

Apps for PC. Now us mac-haters will cease feeling uncool and alienated now that we can spend money on apps like the cool kids.
          Treat the cause, not the symptom.™JW.ORG
          2 Peter 3:3) For YOU know this first, that in the last days there will come ridiculers with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires 4) and saying: “Where is this promised presence of his? Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep [in death], all things are continuing exactly as from creation’s beginning.” 5) For, according to their wish, this fact escapes their notice [...]

8) However, let this one fact not be escaping YOUR notice, beloved ones, that one day is with Jehovah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day. 9) Jehovah is not slow respecting his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with YOU because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.
          Like 12Bass says, critical thinking and the scientific method are probably the best tools we have to avoid it. (bias)

However, this method relies on repeatable, falsifiable hypotheses and theories. Only an extremely small spectrum of time and space can be rendered into these, or at least a good approximation of such.

-RFtinkerer

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.” ― Daniel J. Boorstin

Comment

Originally posted by DorXtar View Post
            Apps for PC. Now us mac-haters will cease feeling uncool and alienated now that we can spend money on apps like the cool kids.
            The Mac app store is supposed to go live between January to February based on that 3 month announcement from the last keynote. That probably won't happen tomorrow.

Comment

Last big Apple announcement was "Full screen apps"(Hello 1995)... so I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Comment

Here we go, another thread for Razeus to make himself a target of trolling.

Do you enjoy this?
                [tR3d]lmpreza
                Originally posted by HiThere
                Spring the trap. Spring it all over her face.

Comment

Originally posted by Farmer_BOB View Post
                  The Mac app store is supposed to go live between January to February based on that 3 month announcement from the last keynote. That probably won't happen tomorrow.
                  Not only that, but it's an iTunes announcement. Not an App Store. I'm guessing it's something being added to iTunes.

Comment

Originally posted by _TiTaNiuM View Post
                    Here we go, another thread for Razeus to make himself a target of trolling.

Do you enjoy this?
                    How am I trolling? What did I say in the OP that induces trolling. I posted a news fact coming from Apple themselves. This thread should remain positive, but I already know how this will end.

Comment

Originally posted by Razeus View Post
                      How am I trolling? What did I say in the OP that induces trolling. I posted a news fact coming from Apple themselves. This thread should remain positive, but I already know how this will end.
                      I didn't say you were trolling. I said you were making yourself a target of trolling.
                      [tR3d]lmpreza
                      Originally posted by HiThere
                      Spring the trap. Spring it all over her face.

Comment

Nubian god ra... You failed to post anything that will survive apple's site refresh... So.. You sort of did troll by failing to post anything relevant to what should be discussed.

Worse than a bot actually. A bot tries to appear objective when they're shamelessly plugging their product.
                        Treat the cause, not the symptom.™JW.ORG
                        2 Peter 3:3) For YOU know this first, that in the last days there will come ridiculers with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires 4) and saying: “Where is this promised presence of his? Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep [in death], all things are continuing exactly as from creation’s beginning.” 5) For, according to their wish, this fact escapes their notice [...]

8) However, let this one fact not be escaping YOUR notice, beloved ones, that one day is with Jehovah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day. 9) Jehovah is not slow respecting his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with YOU because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.
                        Like 12Bass says, critical thinking and the scientific method are probably the best tools we have to avoid it. (bias)

However, this method relies on repeatable, falsifiable hypotheses and theories. Only an extremely small spectrum of time and space can be rendered into these, or at least a good approximation of such.

-RFtinkerer

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.” ― Daniel J. Boorstin

Comment

I'm not too keen on the new rules, but I'd guess they'll probably move this to a different forum again though.

It's unfortunate, but posting Apple related news on this forum is pretty much signing up for a beating. Despite the fact that everyone here builds their own Windows PCs, there's enough preachers that want to point out the great things about the Windows PC market. There is no other replacement to the Windows PC blah blah blah. I don't get the argument since we already have a Windows PC, so convincing someone that already has the alternative is pointless. There's nothing wrong with loving technology and owning a Linux PC, a Mac PC, and Windows PC. However you can only have one or else...

Anyway, I'm rambling. LoL

Comment

What's this thread about?
                            Originally posted by IamHere
                            You guys are closet communists.

Comment

Originally posted by Elysian View Post
                              The cryptic Dharma Initiative-esque announcement left on itunes' page? Wait, doesn't Razeus like Lost? Holy carp.
                              "Hi,

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
                              mad"

Comment

Apple puts out a teaser... and as usual everyone go crazy with speculation. This stuff is already popping up on "serious" media outlets.

Apple are the masters of illusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Farmer_BOB View Post
                                  I'm not too keen on the new rules, but I'd guess they'll probably move this to a different forum again though.

It's unfortunate, but posting Apple related news on this forum is pretty much signing up for a beating. Despite the fact that everyone here builds their own Windows PCs, there's enough preachers that want to point out the great things about the Windows PC market. There is no other replacement to the Windows PC blah blah blah. I don't get the argument since we already have a Windows PC, so convincing someone that already has the alternative is pointless. There's nothing wrong with loving technology and owning a Linux PC, a Mac PC, and Windows PC. However you can only have one or else...

Anyway, I'm rambling. LoL
                                  And yet iTunes is above any PC/Mac debate, which this thread is not about.

Comment

And yet iTunes is above any PC/Mac debate, which this thread is not about.
                                    There's a wonderful subforum for any iTunes discussion:

Anything software that is not operating system related goes here. Talk about the latest applications or discuss betas of upcoming products.

Comment

There is nothing that they could do to iTunes to make me excited... maybe the ability to not use iTunes and possibly sync with other apps would be great.

Comment

iTunes will still suck...

Useless thread = present.
                                        Gaming PC - MSI MPG Gungnir 111M | MSI MAG Z590 Tomahawk Wifi | Intel Core i7 11700K | Corsair H100i RGB Pro XT | 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200 | 1TB Intel 670p | 2TB Samsung 860 EVO | PNY GeForce RTX 3070 XLR8 Gaming REVEL | Sound Blaster X AE-5 Plus | SeaSonic Focus GX-750 | AORUS FI32Q | Windows 10 Pro

Second PC - Corsair Carbide SPEC-02 Redshift | ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | AMD Wraith Cooler | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200 | 512GB Intel 660p | 2TB SATA HDD | MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Armor OC | Thermaltake ToughPower Grand RGB 750W | Dell P2722HE | Windows 10 Pro

Comment

Oh goodie, another [bash] apple thread!
                                          Originally posted by General Lee
                                          I've been praying for your nuts.
                                          Originally posted by General Lee
                                          If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)

Comment

As much as we really want it, All Things Digital's Peter Kafka says a cloud-based, streaming music option from Apple ain't in the cards. At least, not tomorrow. Why? Music label execs are in the dark about the announcement too.

Comment

iTunes...

I feel sorry for the poor sobs who are forced to use that piece of crap.
                                              Member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race.
                                              Reasons why it’s worth to be a PC gamer in 2012.

- The hardest thing about getting a Mac is telling your parents that you're gay.

- If I had the choice between being gay and owning a Mac, I would rather be gay, because if I owned a Mac I would be both gay and own a horrible computer.

- Imagine a giant cock flying towards your mouth, and there's nothing you can do about it. And you're like "Oh man, I'm gonna have to suck this thing", and you brace yourself to suck this giant cock. But then, at the last moment, it changes trajectory and hits you in the eye. You think to yourself "Well, at least I got that out of the way", but then the giant cock rears back and stabs your eye again, and again, and again. Eventually, this giant cock is penetrating your gray matter, and you begin to lose control of your motor skills. That's when the giant cock slaps you across the cheek, causing you to fall out of your chair. Unable to move and at your most vulnerable, the giant cock finally lodges itself in your anus, where it rests comfortably for 4, maybe 5 hours. That's what using Mac OSX is like.

Comment

Wow. I´m amazed by this post. Thanks.

Comment

There's a wonderful subforum for any iTunes discussion:

http://www.rage3d.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=44
                                                  Yeah Razeus, at least you could post in the right forum.

Comment

OOOOO my God!!!! I so ****ing cannot believe!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Another epicdoubleawesome apple product!! oh my gosh i have just climaxed in my pants..... i better remortgage my house and grab the tent and set it in front of first store!!!! hey Jonnie-boy, daddy gotta sell your other kidney, i am sorry but it's another Apple product! I have to be ready for ANYTHING that Steve squeezes through his asscheeks and markets it as ubertrendymegacoolgottahave! And on your way out try to reach your sister and tell her to go sell her 16yr old pussy for cash. Tell her to go at the same place on the docks where she earned cash for that fantastic iPod.... What more... come on i know i forgot something.... i have to be ready for anything.... YES! I remember now! I gotta tweet to EVERYONE on how i feel. And scream in the TV camera in front of shopping mall how this brand new applecrap is gonna change my life! Nahh dammit! That's not enough! Jonnie-boy! Once you finished talking to your sister, call your mom and tell her to sell her ass to the highest bidder. What's marriage, dignity and selfrespect when you have Apple!

Comment

Originally posted by genci88 View Post
                                                      iTunes...

I feel sorry for the poor sobs who are forced to use that piece of crap.
                                                      it's a struggle everytime i want to manage my iphone... i ****ing hate itunes.
                                                      Gaming PC - MSI MPG Gungnir 111M | MSI MAG Z590 Tomahawk Wifi | Intel Core i7 11700K | Corsair H100i RGB Pro XT | 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200 | 1TB Intel 670p | 2TB Samsung 860 EVO | PNY GeForce RTX 3070 XLR8 Gaming REVEL | Sound Blaster X AE-5 Plus | SeaSonic Focus GX-750 | AORUS FI32Q | Windows 10 Pro

Second PC - Corsair Carbide SPEC-02 Redshift | ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | AMD Wraith Cooler | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200 | 512GB Intel 660p | 2TB SATA HDD | MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Armor OC | Thermaltake ToughPower Grand RGB 750W | Dell P2722HE | Windows 10 Pro

Comment

Stop making threads already. Please.
                                                        Some cool info: Tibeten monks, after twenty years or so of practise in the Himalaya, control their brain stem - they can control their heart beat, blood pressure etc. After thirty years they can connect to the internet purely by meditation, setting TCP stacks in their neurons and stuff. Right now I am chatting with a monk who is sitting naked in an ice storm on his towel, his only possesion. He's using ipv6.

Comment

Frakking iTunes crapware...

Install it, deselect all the Crapple-ware...

Update time... it auto-installs all the Crapple-ware...
                                                          "Curiosity is the very basis of education and if you tell me that curiosity killed the cat, I say only that the cat died nobly." - Arnold Edinborough

Heatware

Comment

It's the The Beatles.

Listen to music by The Beatles on Apple Music. Find top songs and albums by The Beatles including Yesterday, Blackbird and more.

That was pretty lame.

Comment

It's the The Beatles.

Listen to music by The Beatles on Apple Music. Find top songs and albums by The Beatles including Yesterday, Blackbird and more.

That was pretty lame.
                                                              I think that's better than any cloud crap myself. Not that I'll ever give iTunes my money.

Comment

It was good odds. I always thought it was Yoko holding things up, but after John Lennon re-released his stuff with iTunes, I was sure The Beatles wouldn't be too far behind. Didn't know why she was holding up The Beatles, but put out Lennon's stuff. Anyways, iTunes has it and now everyone can go back to work. Don't thing the Lady Gaga crowd these days would even care. The ones that do, already have it.

Comment

LOL!!!!

I thought it would be something big and new...

All this for the beatles? FAIL! FAIL!!

BIG ASS FAIL!
                                                                  ”Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.” - Albert Einstein

"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world." - Richard Dawkins

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin

"I'll happily keep risking it and enjoy my life" - Doozer

Luke: "God will make sure that evil gets punished"
                                                                  Jason: "Oh yeah, then explain Europe to me?"
                                                                  - True Blood

Comment

Originally posted by badboy View Post
                                                                    LOL!!!!

I thought it would be something big and new...

All this for the beatles? FAIL! FAIL!!

BIG ASS FAIL!
                                                                    obla di obla da...

Comment

iTunes in the cloud hopefully. Perhaps a Zune like subscription. That massive NC data center should be coming online any minute now. The title seems to contain a Beatles song as well.

"Yes, but God has the right to get away with anything. Shoot animals, make ugly women, allow the existence of religious nuts, and watch liederhosen-wearing midget poodle-licking pornography. God's a sick bastard." - OzzieBloke

(\_/)
                                                                      (O.o)
                                                                      (> <)

Comment

Feeling like this morning's Beatles news was a bit of a letdown? A Bajillion Hits has ten iTunes announcements that would've been worth the hype, and then some:

Comment

It was good odds. I always thought it was Yoko holding things up, but after John Lennon re-released his stuff with iTunes, I was sure The Beatles wouldn't be too far behind. Didn't know why she was holding up The Beatles, but put out Lennon's stuff. Anyways, iTunes has it and now everyone can go back to work. Don't thing the Lady Gaga crowd these days would even care. The ones that do, already have it.
                                                                          Didn't Michael Jackson own the Beatles catalogue?

I thought it was going to be for 10.1 but after they nerfed AirPrint I scratched my head wondering what the announcement was.

The market can stay irrational longer than you can remain solvent.

Comment

Originally posted by HAL10000 View Post
                                                                            Half of it. He had to give some of it up. Furthermore, he only owned the publishing rights, not the rights to the actual recordings.

Comment

#39
                                                                              Originally posted by HAL10000 View Post
                                                                              Steve Jobs killed Michael..
                                                                              "Yes, but God has the right to get away with anything. Shoot animals, make ugly women, allow the existence of religious nuts, and watch liederhosen-wearing midget poodle-licking pornography. God's a sick bastard." - OzzieBloke

(\_/)
                                                                              (O.o)
                                                                              (> <)

Comment

#40

So true

Who the **** cares about beatles being released on itunes
                                                                                ”Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.” - Albert Einstein

"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world." - Richard Dawkins

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin

"I'll happily keep risking it and enjoy my life" - Doozer

Luke: "God will make sure that evil gets punished"
                                                                                Jason: "Oh yeah, then explain Europe to me?"
                                                                                - True Blood

Comment

Working...
                                                                                X