Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

-Post pics of your computer-

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    i took the pics with a fairly old camera of mine. Sony dsc-t1.
    Under construction


    Comment


      Hey nycdarkness,

      You have a monster computer. Could you post some HDTACH readings please?

      Comment


        Nice looking display there ultimadrift

        Originally posted by cjl64 View Post
        OMg... i want a stuffed Kon doll!! also.. nice setup
        Me too!.........althougth to be honest I'll probably buy one this august at the AnimeEvolution Co.....store,yes the AnimeEvolution store.....
        -Trunks0
        not speaking for all and if I am wrong I never said it.
        (plz note that is meant as a joke)


        System:
        Asus TUF Gaming X570-Pro - AMD Ryzen 7 5800x - Noctua NH-D15S chromax.Black - 32gb of G.Skill Trident Z NEO - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - XFX MERC 308 Radeon RX 6600XT - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit

        Comment


          Originally posted by Trunks0 View Post
          Nice looking display there ultimadrift



          Me too!.........althougth to be honest I'll probably buy one this august at the AnimeEvolution Co.....store,yes the AnimeEvolution store.....
          I dunno, those samuri swords kind of make me nervous...

          Comment


            Originally posted by SD-[Inc] View Post
            I dunno, those samuri swords kind of make me nervous...
            I too keep my swords right above my PC on the wall. I also keep an M4 right above those, hell of a display
            If you feel like I'm hurting your wittle feelings too much, refer me to this thread : A new nicer moshpit???
            "Go screw yourself Apple."

            Comment


              Originally posted by SD-[Inc] View Post
              I dunno, those samuri swords kind of make me nervous...
              he stole it from samurai_crip

              Comment


                Originally posted by moshpit View Post
                I too keep my swords right above my PC on the wall. I also keep an M4 right above those, hell of a display

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Qb2k5 View Post
                  Hey nycdarkness,

                  You have a monster computer. Could you post some HDTACH readings please?
                  Sorry, totally forgot to post it up.

                  Short bench



                  Long Bench
                  Under construction


                  Comment










                    Last edited by Xion X2; Jul 23, 2007, 02:57 PM.

                    Comment


                      Wow!~! Can you get a couple goldfish to go with that aquarium? ...kidding. That is one awesome water-cooled rig!

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by SD-[Inc] View Post
                        Wow!~! Can you get a couple goldfish to go with that aquarium? ...kidding. That is one awesome water-cooled rig!
                        http://www.pugetsystems.com/submerged.php ?

                        Comment


                          OMG that is awesome!

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by TRD Supra View Post
                            ^ Thats very nice is the memory have water cooling also?
                            Thanks, and yes. It's a ram block made by Koolance. It has gel packs that cushion the ram and are cooled by the water passing through the block.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by SD-[Inc] View Post
                              Wow!~! Can you get a couple goldfish to go with that aquarium? ...kidding. That is one awesome water-cooled rig!
                              Thanks, and that's not the first time I've heard the "aquarium" bit. I wouldn't mind the fish, but they'd probably cause restriction.

                              Comment


                                That's pretty damn cool. I should try some thing like that with one of my older systems.
                                -Trunks0
                                not speaking for all and if I am wrong I never said it.
                                (plz note that is meant as a joke)


                                System:
                                Asus TUF Gaming X570-Pro - AMD Ryzen 7 5800x - Noctua NH-D15S chromax.Black - 32gb of G.Skill Trident Z NEO - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - XFX MERC 308 Radeon RX 6600XT - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit

                                Comment


                                  Man that is crazy. I think those guys have me beat.

                                  Comment


                                    Originally posted by Xion X2 View Post
                                    Man that is crazy. I think those guys have me beat.
                                    Any pics of your card with the maze on it? I would like to see em.


                                    Be Quiet! Pure Base 500DX
                                    AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8/4.84Ghz - 142W
                                    Be Quiet! Dark Rock 4 PRO w/ MX5
                                    ASUS TUF Gaming B550-PLUS

                                    16GB Corsair LPX 3200Mhz 16-18-18-36
                                    1TB WD Black SN850 NVMe Gen4
                                    4TB WD Red HDD
                                    Nvidia RTX 2080 SUPER FE 8GB @ 1935/7751Mhz - 210W
                                    Dell 27" S2716DG 1440p @ 144Hz
                                    Seasonic Focus GX-850
                                    Razor DeathAdder V2 Mouse
                                    Razer Cynosa Chroma Keyboard
                                    Xbox One Wireless Controller
                                    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
                                    WHQL 512.15






                                    Dell XPS 7390
                                    Intel Core i5 10210u@ 1.6/4.2Ghz
                                    8GB LPDDR4 2133Mhz
                                    256GB Toshiba NVMe SSD
                                    Dell 13.3" 1080p @ 60Hz
                                    Windows 11 Home 64-bit

                                    Comment


                                      Originally posted by SSXeon View Post
                                      Any pics of your card with the maze on it? I would like to see em.
                                      http://www.rage3d.com/board/showpost...postcount=1289
                                      Systems:
                                      <= See "System Specs" | CPU Core 2 Quad Q6600 G0 2.4GHz | Mobo Asus P5Q Deluxe | RAM 4GB Crucial Ballistix Tracer DDR2 800 | GPU HIS Radeon HD6570 1GB | SSD 120GB Intel 320 | Optical LG GGC-H20L Blu-ray/HD DVD | Case Origen AE S16V | PSU Zalman ZM600-HP | OS Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | Input Logitech MX Air + Logitech diNovo Edge | TV Panasonic VIERA TH-P50V20H 50" Plasma 1080p | DAC Wyred4Sound DAC2 24/192 Async USB | Integrated amplifier Musical Fidelity AMS35i 35wpc pure Class A | Loudspeakers Vienna Acoustics Beethoven Concert Grand | ASRock Core 100HT | CPU Core i3 350M 2.26GHz | Chipset Intel HM55 | RAM 4GB Kingston DDR3 1333 | GPU Intel HD Graphics | SSD 60GB OCZ Vertex 2 | Optical LG Super-Multi DVD burner | OS Windows 7 Home Premium x64 | Input Logitech K400 | TV Sony BRAVIA KDL-40HX750 40" LED 1080p | DAC Eastern Electric MiniMax DAC 24/192 w/ M2Tech hiFace USB->SPDIF | Integrated amplifier Musical Fidelity A1 20wpc Class A | Loudspeakers DALI Royal Menuet II on Solidsteel ZR-7 | Dell XPS 15 (9530) | CPU Core i7 4702HQ 2.2GHz | Chipset Intel HM87 | RAM 16GB DDR3 1600 | GPU Nvidia GT 750M 2GB Optimus + Intel HD Graphics 4600 | SSD 512GB Samsung SM841 | OS Windows 8.1 Pro x64 | Input Backlit keyboard (built-in) + Logitech Performance Mouse M950 + Filco Majestouch Ninja keyboard (Cherry MX Brown) | Display 15.6" 3200x1800 Touch + Matrox DualHead2Go w/ 2 x Dell UltraSharp 1907FP 2560x1024 | Sound Realtek HD Audio | Microsoft Surface Pro | CPU Core i5 3317U 1.7GHz | Chipset Intel HM77 | RAM 4GB DDR3 1600 | GPU Intel HD Graphics 4000 | SSD 128GB Micron RealSSD C400 | OS Windows 8.1 Pro x64 | Input Touch Cover + Surface Pen | Display 10.6" 1920x1080 touchscreen | QNAP TS-253 Pro | 2 x 6TB HGST Deskstar NAS RAID 1

                                      Would you like to help cure cancer with your uber rig? Join the fold at Team Rage 3D today!

                                      Comment


                                        Here are a few more shots:




                                        Comment


                                          Here are (um...) the pics of my high (cough) end rig....

                                          Starts with the ghetto, generic case (very important for max performance)


                                          Next up is the hidden router, modem, cable amplifier and splitter hidden under the bed.


                                          Don't forget the crowded but somewhat tidy desk...


                                          And to top it off : two case fans (used to be power supply fans), home made gameport adapter using an old sound card bracket. Oversized cooling fan and decent AIW X800XT

                                          And thats all folks !!!

                                          Comment


                                            Not as clean as Id like it to be but its good enough for now..


                                            Comment


                                              Originally posted by JayX View Post
                                              Not as clean as Id like it to be but its good enough for now..

                                              I can't see your 12V ATX connector behind your cooler. Where you able to route it behind the MB?

                                              Nice job for having so many HDs!

                                              Comment


                                                Originally posted by SD-[Inc] View Post
                                                I can't see your 12V ATX connector behind your cooler. Where you able to route it behind the MB?

                                                Nice job for having so many HDs!
                                                12v is going right from the bottom, in front of the gpu and up to the top of the mobo. I couldnt get it to go around the back, jus wouldnt stretch enough. So I had wire it straight to it from the Power supply. Goes behind the Enzotech cpu cooler to it.

                                                follow the red line
                                                Last edited by logical; Aug 1, 2007, 08:48 PM.

                                                Comment


                                                  Originally posted by TRD Supra View Post
                                                  nice. How does that corsair 520 have enough power for all that?
                                                  yes, chugs alone nicely no problems at all.

                                                  Comment


                                                    Originally posted by Xion X2 View Post
                                                    Here are a few more shots:

                                                    Freaken awsome!!!


                                                    Be Quiet! Pure Base 500DX
                                                    AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8/4.84Ghz - 142W
                                                    Be Quiet! Dark Rock 4 PRO w/ MX5
                                                    ASUS TUF Gaming B550-PLUS

                                                    16GB Corsair LPX 3200Mhz 16-18-18-36
                                                    1TB WD Black SN850 NVMe Gen4
                                                    4TB WD Red HDD
                                                    Nvidia RTX 2080 SUPER FE 8GB @ 1935/7751Mhz - 210W
                                                    Dell 27" S2716DG 1440p @ 144Hz
                                                    Seasonic Focus GX-850
                                                    Razor DeathAdder V2 Mouse
                                                    Razer Cynosa Chroma Keyboard
                                                    Xbox One Wireless Controller
                                                    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
                                                    WHQL 512.15






                                                    Dell XPS 7390
                                                    Intel Core i5 10210u@ 1.6/4.2Ghz
                                                    8GB LPDDR4 2133Mhz
                                                    256GB Toshiba NVMe SSD
                                                    Dell 13.3" 1080p @ 60Hz
                                                    Windows 11 Home 64-bit

                                                    Comment


                                                      Originally posted by JayX View Post
                                                      12v is going right from the bottom, in front of the gpu and up to the top of the mobo. I couldnt get it to go around the back, jus wouldnt stretch enough. So I had wire it straight to it from the Power supply. Goes behind the Enzotech cpu cooler to it.

                                                      follow the red line
                                                      That was the offending wire. It is a bummer running it right over the top of your graphics card. I have your same case, MB, and power supply and I got mine to reach. (Although it was a major pain to plug it in.) But my HSF isn't as wide as your's:



                                                      Comment


                                                        Nicely done. I couldnt get it to fit and I felt like If i tried to force it, I might have broken something or pulled the wire out of the PSU. So I just did what I could to get it there.

                                                        Comment


                                                          Originally posted by JayX View Post
                                                          Nicely done. I couldnt get it to fit and I felt like If i tried to force it, I might have broken something or pulled the wire out of the PSU. So I just did what I could to get it there.

                                                          Hmmm? I didn't have to really yank on it to get it to fit. Although there sure wasn't much slack. Getting it to pop out the hole and fit into the plug with my HSF already mounted was sure a challenge. (Your HSF looks even harder to work around!) I did notice you mounted your PSU upside down, maybe that and location of where the modular cable plugged into the PSU made a difference?

                                                          Comment


                                                            Originally posted by SD-[Inc] View Post
                                                            Hmmm? I didn't have to really yank on it to get it to fit. Although there sure wasn't much slack. Getting it to pop out the hole and fit into the plug with my HSF already mounted was sure a challenge. (Your HSF looks even harder to work around!) I did notice you mounted your PSU upside down, maybe that and location of where the modular cable plugged into the PSU made a difference?
                                                            Very possible on the upside down PSU. Now that I think about it I dont even know why it is mounted upside down.

                                                            Since everything is already in Im not going to worry about it though. To try to reroute the wire through the back after switching around my PSU I would have to take out the mobo. Cause I cant just take the CPU cooler off. So its not worth the trouble.

                                                            The overclock is stable and the processor is running cool. You know what they say, dont fix it if it isnt broken

                                                            BTW, what do you have your CPU running at?
                                                            Last edited by logical; Aug 4, 2007, 07:42 PM.

                                                            Comment


                                                              Originally posted by JayX View Post
                                                              Very possible on the upside down PSU. Now that I think about it I dont even know why it is mounted upside down.

                                                              Since everything is already in Im not going to worry about it though. To try to reroute the wire through the back after switching around my PSU I would have to take out the mobo. Cause I cant just take the CPU cooler off. So its not worth the trouble.

                                                              The overclock is stable and the processor is running cool. You know what they say, dont fix it if it isnt broken

                                                              BTW, what do you have your CPU running at?
                                                              It was running at 3.2ghz. But I have no A/C and ambient in my house has been over 85F this month so I turned it down to 2.8ghz until the weather cools. Even in the hot room the processor still load tested around 60-65C. But, I felt that was a bit too warm. I'll wait for cooler weather and try again.

                                                              Comment


                                                                no flash:




                                                                Flash:




                                                                Monster running:



                                                                Be Quiet! Pure Base 500DX
                                                                AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8/4.84Ghz - 142W
                                                                Be Quiet! Dark Rock 4 PRO w/ MX5
                                                                ASUS TUF Gaming B550-PLUS

                                                                16GB Corsair LPX 3200Mhz 16-18-18-36
                                                                1TB WD Black SN850 NVMe Gen4
                                                                4TB WD Red HDD
                                                                Nvidia RTX 2080 SUPER FE 8GB @ 1935/7751Mhz - 210W
                                                                Dell 27" S2716DG 1440p @ 144Hz
                                                                Seasonic Focus GX-850
                                                                Razor DeathAdder V2 Mouse
                                                                Razer Cynosa Chroma Keyboard
                                                                Xbox One Wireless Controller
                                                                Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
                                                                WHQL 512.15






                                                                Dell XPS 7390
                                                                Intel Core i5 10210u@ 1.6/4.2Ghz
                                                                8GB LPDDR4 2133Mhz
                                                                256GB Toshiba NVMe SSD
                                                                Dell 13.3" 1080p @ 60Hz
                                                                Windows 11 Home 64-bit

                                                                Comment


                                                                  Old pic, but i want to replicate this with my 2900XT.



                                                                  Be Quiet! Pure Base 500DX
                                                                  AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8/4.84Ghz - 142W
                                                                  Be Quiet! Dark Rock 4 PRO w/ MX5
                                                                  ASUS TUF Gaming B550-PLUS

                                                                  16GB Corsair LPX 3200Mhz 16-18-18-36
                                                                  1TB WD Black SN850 NVMe Gen4
                                                                  4TB WD Red HDD
                                                                  Nvidia RTX 2080 SUPER FE 8GB @ 1935/7751Mhz - 210W
                                                                  Dell 27" S2716DG 1440p @ 144Hz
                                                                  Seasonic Focus GX-850
                                                                  Razor DeathAdder V2 Mouse
                                                                  Razer Cynosa Chroma Keyboard
                                                                  Xbox One Wireless Controller
                                                                  Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
                                                                  WHQL 512.15






                                                                  Dell XPS 7390
                                                                  Intel Core i5 10210u@ 1.6/4.2Ghz
                                                                  8GB LPDDR4 2133Mhz
                                                                  256GB Toshiba NVMe SSD
                                                                  Dell 13.3" 1080p @ 60Hz
                                                                  Windows 11 Home 64-bit

                                                                  Comment


                                                                    Too many lights, I used to have a thermaltake Tsunami with a shitload of blue lights in it. Lit up my room and I learned to sleep with my comp on... lol. I will never have lights in my comp again.

                                                                    Comment


                                                                      Originally posted by JayX View Post
                                                                      Too many lights, I used to have a thermaltake Tsunami with a shitload of blue lights in it. Lit up my room and I learned to sleep with my comp on... lol. I will never have lights in my comp again.
                                                                      Only the two fans are lit, they are the best looking and one of the best performing fans out. I like em.


                                                                      Be Quiet! Pure Base 500DX
                                                                      AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8/4.84Ghz - 142W
                                                                      Be Quiet! Dark Rock 4 PRO w/ MX5
                                                                      ASUS TUF Gaming B550-PLUS

                                                                      16GB Corsair LPX 3200Mhz 16-18-18-36
                                                                      1TB WD Black SN850 NVMe Gen4
                                                                      4TB WD Red HDD
                                                                      Nvidia RTX 2080 SUPER FE 8GB @ 1935/7751Mhz - 210W
                                                                      Dell 27" S2716DG 1440p @ 144Hz
                                                                      Seasonic Focus GX-850
                                                                      Razor DeathAdder V2 Mouse
                                                                      Razer Cynosa Chroma Keyboard
                                                                      Xbox One Wireless Controller
                                                                      Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
                                                                      WHQL 512.15






                                                                      Dell XPS 7390
                                                                      Intel Core i5 10210u@ 1.6/4.2Ghz
                                                                      8GB LPDDR4 2133Mhz
                                                                      256GB Toshiba NVMe SSD
                                                                      Dell 13.3" 1080p @ 60Hz
                                                                      Windows 11 Home 64-bit

                                                                      Comment


                                                                        KEEP POSTING, NEED MORE

                                                                        AND I BETTER SEE SOME FROM EVERYONE.



                                                                        OK more:






                                                                        A Rig im building to give away to a family friend who needs it more. P4 2.53Ghz, 256MB PC-2100, Matrox G450 32MB, earth power 380w. The other damn 256 stick broke so i need to get another for it, but 256 should be fine for XP. 45GB HD, its not bad. Its really clean inside, atleast damn clean for me!

                                                                        Last edited by SSXeon; Aug 13, 2007, 02:55 PM.


                                                                        Be Quiet! Pure Base 500DX
                                                                        AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8/4.84Ghz - 142W
                                                                        Be Quiet! Dark Rock 4 PRO w/ MX5
                                                                        ASUS TUF Gaming B550-PLUS

                                                                        16GB Corsair LPX 3200Mhz 16-18-18-36
                                                                        1TB WD Black SN850 NVMe Gen4
                                                                        4TB WD Red HDD
                                                                        Nvidia RTX 2080 SUPER FE 8GB @ 1935/7751Mhz - 210W
                                                                        Dell 27" S2716DG 1440p @ 144Hz
                                                                        Seasonic Focus GX-850
                                                                        Razor DeathAdder V2 Mouse
                                                                        Razer Cynosa Chroma Keyboard
                                                                        Xbox One Wireless Controller
                                                                        Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
                                                                        WHQL 512.15






                                                                        Dell XPS 7390
                                                                        Intel Core i5 10210u@ 1.6/4.2Ghz
                                                                        8GB LPDDR4 2133Mhz
                                                                        256GB Toshiba NVMe SSD
                                                                        Dell 13.3" 1080p @ 60Hz
                                                                        Windows 11 Home 64-bit

                                                                        Comment


                                                                          Minor updates. New Case fans, Spot Cool set up to cool memory and Northbridge, puts a breeze on the 8800GTX PCB, added the Antec Super Cyclone for GPU cooling, Q6600 under the heatsink..



                                                                          Brian - aka HalcYoN
                                                                          3.0GHz Quad, 4870, 2x2GB, 750GB, X-Fi Prelude, P5B Dlx, Win7 Home x64
                                                                          2000 ///M Coupe | Cosmos/Kyalami in the garage.

                                                                          Comment


                                                                            Me like! Hows that asus cooler btw? What speeds do you have the quad up to and what are your temps. jw. I also hope your gunna get rid of that blower and get another GTX around crysis time.


                                                                            Be Quiet! Pure Base 500DX
                                                                            AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8/4.84Ghz - 142W
                                                                            Be Quiet! Dark Rock 4 PRO w/ MX5
                                                                            ASUS TUF Gaming B550-PLUS

                                                                            16GB Corsair LPX 3200Mhz 16-18-18-36
                                                                            1TB WD Black SN850 NVMe Gen4
                                                                            4TB WD Red HDD
                                                                            Nvidia RTX 2080 SUPER FE 8GB @ 1935/7751Mhz - 210W
                                                                            Dell 27" S2716DG 1440p @ 144Hz
                                                                            Seasonic Focus GX-850
                                                                            Razor DeathAdder V2 Mouse
                                                                            Razer Cynosa Chroma Keyboard
                                                                            Xbox One Wireless Controller
                                                                            Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
                                                                            WHQL 512.15






                                                                            Dell XPS 7390
                                                                            Intel Core i5 10210u@ 1.6/4.2Ghz
                                                                            8GB LPDDR4 2133Mhz
                                                                            256GB Toshiba NVMe SSD
                                                                            Dell 13.3" 1080p @ 60Hz
                                                                            Windows 11 Home 64-bit

                                                                            Comment


                                                                              Originally posted by HalcYoN [nV] View Post
                                                                              Minor updates. New Case fans, Spot Cool set up to cool memory and Northbridge, puts a breeze on the 8800GTX PCB, added the Antec Super Cyclone for GPU cooling, Q6600 under the heatsink..
                                                                              Looks Nice. Have you seen the Ram Cooler by CoolIT? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16835227004
                                                                              Thats would looks nice in there, but in review they say some none stock heatsinks can get in the way.
                                                                              CPU-Z Validated system specs
                                                                              Sh4dowGr1p on BF3
                                                                              Samsung 43" 3D PLASMA PN43D490 l XBOX 360 20GB - PS3 40GB -
                                                                              Saitek Eclipse | My Games | Panasonic 37" TC-37LZ800


                                                                              Gigabyte mobo
                                                                              Intel Core 2 Duo
                                                                              EVGA 7800GT
                                                                              GSkill 4GB 2x2
                                                                              DELL 19" LCD
                                                                              Seagate 120GB
                                                                              Pioneer DVD Burner
                                                                              Logitech Elite
                                                                              Windows 7 Pro

                                                                              Comment

                                                                              Working...
                                                                              X