Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spiderman 2! (PS5)

[yt]qIQ3xNqkVC4[/yt]

Could be better if they showed some gameplay.

Java, you workin' on this one?
    Originally posted by KAC
    To be honest I never even found doom 3 to be scary since I have a big dick since birth.

Ryzen 5 5600x - radeon 6700xt - 32 gigs memory

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
    Sega: Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
    Sony: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
    Microsoft: og xbox, xbox360, xbone, series 3
    Atari: Atari 2600, 7800
    Neo Geo: Neo Geo Pocket Color
    Other: Colecovision, Intellivision, Vectrex

riva tnt
    tnt2
    geforce2mx
    kyro 2
    radeon 8500
    radeon 9600
    radeon 9800pro
    radeon x800pro
    geforce 8800gtx
    radeon 6850
    radeon 280
    radeon 580
    radeon 6700xt

Yes please. However, I want them to stay focused on a single spider man. I hope they don’t mix 2 spider men in a single game.

Comment

I'm working on all Insomniac's titles and let me tell you this, you guys are in for many MANY treats in the next few years

Comment

Originally posted by Java Cool Dude View Post
        I'm working on all Insomniac's titles and let me tell you this, you guys are in for many MANY treats in the next few years
        You and team are totally kicking ass these days. Sony should mega-bonus all of you!

Comment

Resistance 4?
          http://forums.hexus.net/

Comment

Did you guys take over Dead or Alive Volleyball?
            Originally posted by KAC
            To be honest I never even found doom 3 to be scary since I have a big dick since birth.

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds

riva tnt
            tnt2
            geforce2mx
            kyro 2
            radeon 8500
            radeon 9600
            radeon 9800pro
            radeon x800pro
            geforce 8800gtx
            radeon 6850
            radeon 280
            radeon 580
            radeon 6700xt

Comment

Originally posted by SubCog View Post

Love insomniac games. They are auto day 1 purchase for me.

Comment

Originally posted by SubCog View Post
                Java Cool Dude is working on ray-traced boobies...errr...performance mode for that one!

Comment

I played Miles Morales and while I finished it, I wasn't all that amazed by it. I'll keep an eye on this one but I don't know if I'll buy it for $59.99. I put 9hrs into Miles Morales and knocked out the main story, and then uninstalled. I just couldn't get into it for whatever reason
                  Originally posted by curio
                  Eat this protein bar, for it is of my body. And drink this creatine shake, for it is my blood.
                  "If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe

Comment

Originally posted by Nunz View Post
                    I played Miles Morales and while I finished it, I wasn't all that amazed by it. I'll keep an eye on this one but I don't know if I'll buy it for $59.99. I put 9hrs into Miles Morales and knocked out the main story, and then uninstalled. I just couldn't get into it for whatever reason
                    To be fair miles Morales is just a dlc for the first game. They wanted to get some of that ps5 money so they put it out there as a full game. Anyone who plays games knows better.

Comment

Originally posted by logical View Post
                      To be fair miles Morales is just a dlc for the first game. They wanted to get some of that ps5 money so they put it out there as a full game. Anyone who plays games knows better.
                      It was also supposed to be a PS5 exclusive to drive PS5 sales. I guess that turned out to be unnecessary.
                      Originally posted by KAC

riva tnt
                      tnt2
                      geforce2mx
                      kyro 2
                      radeon 8500
                      radeon 9600
                      radeon 9800pro
                      radeon x800pro
                      geforce 8800gtx
                      radeon 6850
                      radeon 280
                      radeon 580
                      radeon 6700xt

Comment

I got it on sale and had never played or knew anything about the Spiderman games because I'm not a console gamer. It wasn't a bad game, but I certainly don't understand the hype. Slinging through NY was cool for the first few hours I guess.
                        Originally posted by curio
                        Eat this protein bar, for it is of my body. And drink this creatine shake, for it is my blood.
                        "If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe

Comment

You must’ve been missing your WW2 guns in it.
                          If you are not a fan of collectathons that’s OK. Still might be worth doing the original spider man main story. That was better than Miles Morales.

Comment

Working...
                          X