Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Nintendo Switch Discussion

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by MyTMouse View Post
    IMO they should have included Mario Galaxy 2 AND Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury for the price they're asking.

    If they did that they would have been getting a lot more excitement and praise from people.

    But Nintendo being Nintendo.

    Also, I think a lot more work went into porting those games over to the switch then people think, they had to make widescreen support for the Mario Sunshine game and make all of the controls specifically for the Switch. Nintendo obsesses over how their games control and feel so it probably took a while.

    The only way I'm buying Super Mario 3D All-Stars is if it was $30 off which will never happen because, Nintendo
    its also never happening because its a limited run until March 2021
    ------Squachbox 2022------
    Gigabyte 3D Aurora 570 full size aluminum chassis
    Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 750watt PSU
    AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
    Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
    2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
    BenQ Mobiuz EX2710S 27" FHD monitor + Asus Dual Radeon RX 6600
    Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
    Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
    Samsung EVO 970 1TB NVMe
    HyperX Cloud Stinger wired headset

    Comment


      Originally posted by MyTMouse View Post
      IMO they should have included Mario Galaxy 2 AND Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury for the price they're asking.

      If they did that they would have been getting a lot more excitement and praise from people.

      But Nintendo being Nintendo.

      Also, I think a lot more work went into porting those games over to the switch then people think, they had to make widescreen support for the Mario Sunshine game and make all of the controls specifically for the Switch. Nintendo obsesses over how their games control and feel so it probably took a while.

      The only way I'm buying Super Mario 3D All-Stars is if it was $30 off which will never happen because, Nintendo

      That's minimal work not a lot more work.

      They have the source code for all of their games, the work they did is ****ing beyond embarrasing.

      Activision, one of the worst publishers in recent times that make EA look like a saint, remade Crash bandicoot trilogy AND spyro trilogy. Not just one game, but 6 games.

      40 for each trilogy.

      Nintendo just does direct ports, changes the rendering resolution and fixes the HUD elements to not stretch and charges 60 for it.

      Goddamn I hate Nintendo, they do make some good hardware but it's like they do piss me off often with their backwards stuff they often do.
      Fantards the scourge of the universe:

      Comment


        Originally posted by MyTMouse View Post
        IMO they should have included Mario Galaxy 2 AND Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury for the price they're asking.

        If they did that they would have been getting a lot more excitement and praise from people.

        But Nintendo being Nintendo.

        Also, I think a lot more work went into porting those games over to the switch then people think, they had to make widescreen support for the Mario Sunshine game and make all of the controls specifically for the Switch. Nintendo obsesses over how their games control and feel so it probably took a while.

        The only way I'm buying Super Mario 3D All-Stars is if it was $30 off which will never happen because, Nintendo
        If a fricking emulator can manage to do both widescreen and 60 fps in Sunshine, I don't see how it can be that difficult for Nintendo. Applies to Mario 64 too, which had widescreen and 60 fps mods , not to mention model replacers, little time after the source leaked.

        Comment


          Originally posted by SirBaron View Post
          That's minimal work not a lot more work.

          They have the source code for all of their games, the work they did is ****ing beyond embarrasing.

          Activision, one of the worst publishers in recent times that make EA look like a saint, remade Crash bandicoot trilogy AND spyro trilogy. Not just one game, but 6 games.

          40 for each trilogy.

          Nintendo just does direct ports, changes the rendering resolution and fixes the HUD elements to not stretch and charges 60 for it.

          Goddamn I hate Nintendo, they do make some good hardware but it's like they do piss me off often with their backwards stuff they often do.
          The mario games are better than crash or spyro.
          Originally posted by KAC
          To be honest I never even found doom 3 to be scary since I have a big dick since birth.

          Ryzen 5 5600x - radeon 6700xt - 32 gigs memory


          Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
          Sega: Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
          Sony: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
          Microsoft: og xbox, xbox360, xbone, series 3
          Atari: Atari 2600, 7800
          Neo Geo: Neo Geo Pocket Color
          Other: Colecovision, Intellivision, Vectrex

          riva tnt
          tnt2
          geforce2mx
          kyro 2
          radeon 8500
          radeon 9600
          radeon 9800pro
          radeon x800pro
          geforce 8800gtx
          radeon 6850
          radeon 280
          radeon 580
          radeon 6700xt

          Comment


            Originally posted by Cynicalking View Post
            If a fricking emulator can manage to do both widescreen and 60 fps in Sunshine, I don't see how it can be that difficult for Nintendo. Applies to Mario 64 too, which had widescreen and 60 fps mods , not to mention model replacers, little time after the source leaked.
            Emulators that have taken dozens of people many years and countless updates to get to the point where they run almost perfectly.

            There's a lot more work to it than you guys are thinking.

            I'm not defending Nintendo by any means...they are incredibly greedy and I HATE when companies use slimy tactics of creating fake shortages to drive up sales.

            I know that if Nintendo hired a few dozen talented software people, who were Nintendo fans, and gave them access to all the original content that they'd come up with something MUCH more incredible. Unfortunately millions of people will continue to buy this stuff and Nintendo isn't going to put a lot of resources into old content because of reasons I listed earlier.

            People can take to social media and create petitions and it's not gonna make a lick of difference. Nintendo is a stubborn as $*** company

            Comment


              I would be funny if the all stars collection was just a port of those china only nvidia shield titles.

              Comment


                Thinking about it more, the thing that really bugs me about this has nothing to do with the enhancements or lack thereof. I'm sure the quality will be great as usual. It's the limited availability practices that bothers me.

                I understand Nintendo wants to retain the value of their big properties, but they take it to anti-consumer levels with their manufactured scarcity bullshit.

                Maybe it's just a Japanese business practice thing, but it's beyond annoying to always worry whether or not you'll be able to buy their products. Really its my only issue with Nintendo.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by SubCog View Post
                  The mario games are better than crash or spyro.
                  Doesn't matter, they redid entirely 3 games. While Mario games are no longer than Crash or Spyro and had almost nothing done to them.

                  While Mario is the better game, the work and money asked is a piss take.
                  Fantards the scourge of the universe:

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by MyTMouse View Post
                    Emulators that have taken dozens of people many years and countless updates to get to the point where they run almost perfectly.

                    There's a lot more work to it than you guys are thinking.

                    I'm not defending Nintendo by any means...they are incredibly greedy and I HATE when companies use slimy tactics of creating fake shortages to drive up sales.

                    I know that if Nintendo hired a few dozen talented software people, who were Nintendo fans, and gave them access to all the original content that they'd come up with something MUCH more incredible. Unfortunately millions of people will continue to buy this stuff and Nintendo isn't going to put a lot of resources into old content because of reasons I listed earlier.

                    People can take to social media and create petitions and it's not gonna make a lick of difference. Nintendo is a stubborn as $*** company
                    What they did, didn't take "that" much work.

                    Anyway I agree with the forced scarcity thing, even the digital version is getting removed at the same time as physical stops production .
                    Fantards the scourge of the universe:

                    Comment


                      [yt]B9R7Iljf1O0[/yt]

                      This is the minimum level I was expecting from at least Mario Galaxy.

                      High resolution + replaced textures.
                      Fantards the scourge of the universe:

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by SirBaron

                        This is the minimum level I was expecting from at least Mario Galaxy.

                        High resolution + replaced textures.
                        That's what I was hoping for with Mario 64.

                        i9 9900KF/Corsair H100i
                        Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
                        EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra
                        32GB G.Skill DDR3 3200
                        Corsair HX1000W
                        Corsair 600T Silver Edition
                        Corsair Nightsword Mouse/Logitech G15 Keyboard
                        LG CX 48"

                        i5 3570k/OEM Cooler
                        Asus Sabretooth Z77
                        Asus ROG 1080Ti Strix
                        16GB G.Skill DDR3 2600
                        Corsair CX750M
                        Lian Li Lancool II Mesh
                        Logtech G703 Mouse/Logitech G915 Keyboard

                        Comment


                          [yt]YDwao25_jvA[/yt]

                          Here's a video to run naitive aspect ratio on your new monitor OverclockN

                          HD version taking a while to process.

                          Seems the game can even run in 21:9 via AR code.

                          So yeah, I for sure wont be getting that crappy pack.
                          Fantards the scourge of the universe:

                          Comment


                            That's awesome! I really like the improved textures and how smooth it runs. It's a little stretched...but not bad.

                            I really need to look up how to do all that.

                            Are you using the Wii controllers?

                            i9 9900KF/Corsair H100i
                            Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
                            EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra
                            32GB G.Skill DDR3 3200
                            Corsair HX1000W
                            Corsair 600T Silver Edition
                            Corsair Nightsword Mouse/Logitech G15 Keyboard
                            LG CX 48"

                            i5 3570k/OEM Cooler
                            Asus Sabretooth Z77
                            Asus ROG 1080Ti Strix
                            16GB G.Skill DDR3 2600
                            Corsair CX750M
                            Lian Li Lancool II Mesh
                            Logtech G703 Mouse/Logitech G915 Keyboard

                            Comment


                              You gays buying the upcoming Mario Collection. My kid wants the 3 in 1 coming out this Friday.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by KAC View Post
                                You gays buying the upcoming Mario Collection. My kid wants the 3 in 1 coming out this Friday.
                                I assumed we'd be getting it since my son loves the games, but he hasn't shown as much interest as I thought he would.

                                Probably because we own all the original versions, he doesn't see much point. I have trained him well.

                                Comment


                                  Originally posted by KAC View Post
                                  You gays buying the upcoming Mario Collection. My kid wants the 3 in 1 coming out this Friday.
                                  Im not huge on platformers (even though i have some and played some), so i dont know if i'll get it.

                                  But i never played 64 or sunshine.....

                                  I think the main reason i'd get it is due to its possible collector status in the future since its limited run ends in March 2021.
                                  ------Squachbox 2022------
                                  Gigabyte 3D Aurora 570 full size aluminum chassis
                                  Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 750watt PSU
                                  AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
                                  Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
                                  2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
                                  BenQ Mobiuz EX2710S 27" FHD monitor + Asus Dual Radeon RX 6600
                                  Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
                                  Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
                                  Samsung EVO 970 1TB NVMe
                                  HyperX Cloud Stinger wired headset

                                  Comment


                                    [yt]N5wSl88EO3Y[/yt]

                                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5wSl88EO3Y

                                    Looks like they put as much effort into this trailer as they did for the collection itself.

                                    Comment


                                      My 6 year old loves Mario games. He plays the NES classic Mario as well on switch and finished Mario Odyssey himself watching YouTube videos. Actually he collected more power moons than my elder son lol. He also finished Luigi’s mansion, and is working on Mario vs Rabbids. He has also gotten adept at Super Mario Smash Bro Homie Dawg edition.

                                      He has been badgering me to pre order but I am waiting till Friday to get it for him.

                                      He has never had any other console compared to the Switch so it’s his first time playing these games.

                                      Comment


                                        I would have bought the collection IF....

                                        For the price they are asking the ALSO included Mario Galaxy 2 AND Super Mario 3D World

                                        OR

                                        They priced it $30 cheaper

                                        Also, I HATE this stupid limited time stuff to create fake shortages and drive sales...I will never support this kind of business practice

                                        Comment


                                          The limited time thing is not so much an issue with this since you can still just buy the digital edition. From release date until next March seems like plenty of time for anyone that wants it to get it.

                                          But yeah, sucks for those who like to get the physical copies.

                                          Comment


                                            The digital is also time limited, so if you buy a switch late and wanted this collection? Well tough **** you can't.
                                            Fantards the scourge of the universe:

                                            Comment


                                              Originally posted by OverclockN' View Post
                                              That's awesome! I really like the improved textures and how smooth it runs. It's a little stretched...but not bad.

                                              I really need to look up how to do all that.

                                              Are you using the Wii controllers?
                                              Yeah not much you can do about UI stretch, but the game it self is normal, was never designed for this so can't always be perfect.

                                              No I'm using xbox one pad, you can use wii controllers if you also get a IR sensor bar, but eh I cba with all that.

                                              I just want to kick my legs up and play some mario .
                                              Fantards the scourge of the universe:

                                              Comment


                                                Originally posted by SirBaron View Post
                                                Yeah not much you can do about UI stretch, but the game it self is normal, was never designed for this so can't always be perfect.

                                                No I'm using xbox one pad, you can use wii controllers if you also get a IR sensor bar, but eh I cba with all that.

                                                I just want to kick my legs up and play some mario .
                                                It looks great, thanks for sharing. I've been wanting to do that with GC/Wii/WiiU/Switch games for quite some time.

                                                I have lots of questions. Maybe I'll get a hold of you on Steam if I see you logged in.

                                                i9 9900KF/Corsair H100i
                                                Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
                                                EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra
                                                32GB G.Skill DDR3 3200
                                                Corsair HX1000W
                                                Corsair 600T Silver Edition
                                                Corsair Nightsword Mouse/Logitech G15 Keyboard
                                                LG CX 48"

                                                i5 3570k/OEM Cooler
                                                Asus Sabretooth Z77
                                                Asus ROG 1080Ti Strix
                                                16GB G.Skill DDR3 2600
                                                Corsair CX750M
                                                Lian Li Lancool II Mesh
                                                Logtech G703 Mouse/Logitech G915 Keyboard

                                                Comment


                                                  Apparently the game leaked and it?s confirmed that the games are emulated, not direct ports.

                                                  Comment


                                                    Originally posted by Cynicalking View Post
                                                    Apparently the game leaked and it?s confirmed that the games are emulated, not direct ports.
                                                    So they just slapped together the absolute bare minimum needed to release this thing....

                                                    ultimate print money situation lol.
                                                    ------Squachbox 2022------
                                                    Gigabyte 3D Aurora 570 full size aluminum chassis
                                                    Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 750watt PSU
                                                    AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
                                                    Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
                                                    2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
                                                    BenQ Mobiuz EX2710S 27" FHD monitor + Asus Dual Radeon RX 6600
                                                    Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
                                                    Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
                                                    Samsung EVO 970 1TB NVMe
                                                    HyperX Cloud Stinger wired headset

                                                    Comment


                                                      Originally posted by Cynicalking View Post
                                                      Apparently the game leaked and it?s confirmed that the games are emulated, not direct ports.
                                                      Apparently they recompiled Mario Galaxy to run on the Switch CPU

                                                      Comment


                                                        Has anyone checked if they're using the same emulator as nvidia did for the shield ports?

                                                        Comment


                                                          Originally posted by KAC View Post
                                                          You gays buying the upcoming Mario Collection. My kid wants the 3 in 1 coming out this Friday.
                                                          Yeah, I pre-ordered it from amazon. Not sure exactly when it's arriving, but I should get it when it launches.
                                                          Originally posted by KAC
                                                          To be honest I never even found doom 3 to be scary since I have a big dick since birth.

                                                          Ryzen 5 5600x - radeon 6700xt - 32 gigs memory


                                                          Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
                                                          Sega: Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
                                                          Sony: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
                                                          Microsoft: og xbox, xbox360, xbone, series 3
                                                          Atari: Atari 2600, 7800
                                                          Neo Geo: Neo Geo Pocket Color
                                                          Other: Colecovision, Intellivision, Vectrex

                                                          riva tnt
                                                          tnt2
                                                          geforce2mx
                                                          kyro 2
                                                          radeon 8500
                                                          radeon 9600
                                                          radeon 9800pro
                                                          radeon x800pro
                                                          geforce 8800gtx
                                                          radeon 6850
                                                          radeon 280
                                                          radeon 580
                                                          radeon 6700xt

                                                          Comment


                                                            Originally posted by Cynicalking View Post
                                                            Apparently the game leaked and it?s confirmed that the games are emulated, not direct ports.
                                                            hmmm... I wonder if they lost the source code?

                                                            Although Mario64 has been fully decompiled now, so they could have just stolen that... Nintendo has shown in the past that they're okay with selling roms that they downloaded from the internet.
                                                            Originally posted by KAC
                                                            To be honest I never even found doom 3 to be scary since I have a big dick since birth.

                                                            Ryzen 5 5600x - radeon 6700xt - 32 gigs memory


                                                            Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
                                                            Sega: Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
                                                            Sony: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
                                                            Microsoft: og xbox, xbox360, xbone, series 3
                                                            Atari: Atari 2600, 7800
                                                            Neo Geo: Neo Geo Pocket Color
                                                            Other: Colecovision, Intellivision, Vectrex

                                                            riva tnt
                                                            tnt2
                                                            geforce2mx
                                                            kyro 2
                                                            radeon 8500
                                                            radeon 9600
                                                            radeon 9800pro
                                                            radeon x800pro
                                                            geforce 8800gtx
                                                            radeon 6850
                                                            radeon 280
                                                            radeon 580
                                                            radeon 6700xt

                                                            Comment


                                                              Originally posted by Meteor_of_War View Post
                                                              The limited time thing is not so much an issue with this since you can still just buy the digital edition. From release date until next March seems like plenty of time for anyone that wants it to get it.

                                                              But yeah, sucks for those who like to get the physical copies.
                                                              I suspect that they're planning on unbundling them and selling them individually after 6 months. Although if they sell them at $20 each, then there's really no benefit to buying them bundled anyway.
                                                              Originally posted by KAC
                                                              To be honest I never even found doom 3 to be scary since I have a big dick since birth.

                                                              Ryzen 5 5600x - radeon 6700xt - 32 gigs memory


                                                              Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
                                                              Sega: Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
                                                              Sony: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
                                                              Microsoft: og xbox, xbox360, xbone, series 3
                                                              Atari: Atari 2600, 7800
                                                              Neo Geo: Neo Geo Pocket Color
                                                              Other: Colecovision, Intellivision, Vectrex

                                                              riva tnt
                                                              tnt2
                                                              geforce2mx
                                                              kyro 2
                                                              radeon 8500
                                                              radeon 9600
                                                              radeon 9800pro
                                                              radeon x800pro
                                                              geforce 8800gtx
                                                              radeon 6850
                                                              radeon 280
                                                              radeon 580
                                                              radeon 6700xt

                                                              Comment


                                                                Originally posted by SubCog View Post
                                                                I suspect that they're planning on unbundling them and selling them individually after 6 months. Although if they sell them at $20 each, then there's really no benefit to buying them bundled anyway.
                                                                Aside from getting them now as opposed to later I guess.

                                                                I agree though. No question these games will be made available again in some form.

                                                                Comment


                                                                  Originally posted by MyTMouse View Post
                                                                  Apparently they recompiled Mario Galaxy to run on the Switch CPU
                                                                  Only the CPU code, the audio/gpu is done via emulation.
                                                                  Fantards the scourge of the universe:

                                                                  Comment


                                                                    wife wants a switch, but seriously, the price is a bit too rich for my taste. 320 bucks for that? I dunno what they had smoked when they came up with that pricetag.


                                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

                                                                    "Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*


                                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

                                                                    Comment


                                                                      Get a new wife. Might be cheaper.

                                                                      But seriously, shall I get the Mario threesome or not?

                                                                      Comment


                                                                        go and get it, the threesome, without my wife, you perv.....


                                                                        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

                                                                        "Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*


                                                                        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

                                                                        Comment


                                                                          Originally posted by Silent-Runner View Post
                                                                          wife wants a switch, but seriously, the price is a bit too rich for my taste. 320 bucks for that? I dunno what they had smoked when they came up with that pricetag.
                                                                          Its been out 3+ years already and the price hasnt dropped yet.

                                                                          And i dont know if its ever gonna drop anytime soon. I think the best you can hope for is $50 off or something during a special holiday sale.
                                                                          Or a game bundle whenever those are available for the current price.

                                                                          Nintendo tends to milk the crap out of their product for as much as possible and price drops dont happen all that often if at all.

                                                                          Its especially bad this generation because the accessories are actually pretty damn expensive this time around and games for whatever reason are more often than not seeing full retail pricing when some of them shouldnt (like ports)
                                                                          ------Squachbox 2022------
                                                                          Gigabyte 3D Aurora 570 full size aluminum chassis
                                                                          Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 750watt PSU
                                                                          AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
                                                                          Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
                                                                          2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
                                                                          BenQ Mobiuz EX2710S 27" FHD monitor + Asus Dual Radeon RX 6600
                                                                          Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
                                                                          Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
                                                                          Samsung EVO 970 1TB NVMe
                                                                          HyperX Cloud Stinger wired headset

                                                                          Comment


                                                                            Sadly its just a bad time to be in the market for a new Switch. Stock is low and its even more expensive to try to buy one used. If she is OK with always playing handheld there's always the Switch lite for $100 less.

                                                                            Or just tell your wife to wait it out until after stock gets better. Also there is a rumor about a new more powerful refresh model coming, maybe then they will drop the price a bit on the original.

                                                                            Comment


                                                                              I know, Sasquatch and Meteor, you're right, but still i find the price for the console AND the games to be absolutely astronomical. As for the wifey, we still have our pcs and the ps4, so there's no real "need" for the switch, it's just that she would like to play some of the games that are exclusive on the switch. So no biggie.


                                                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

                                                                              "Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*


                                                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

                                                                              Comment


                                                                                Yeah since the Wii U Nintendo have really been charging a premium for their hardware. With the Switch though seems they priced it right because its selling like crazy.

                                                                                I kind of think its a good value, because its a console and handheld in one and works really well as both. That kind of unique gaming hardware makes it worth the extra price IMO.

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                  Also rumours of switch pro sometime next year.
                                                                                  Fantards the scourge of the universe:

                                                                                  Comment

                                                                                  Working...
                                                                                  X