Little Details You've Noticed In GTA V?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little Details You've Noticed In GTA V?

Since I've been playing the next-gen version I've noticed some really neat little extras. What about you?

I noticed that if you shave you head, or keep clean shaven that stubble will begin to appear after time. I also noticed that missions can be skipped if you fail them a few times.

I once idled somewhere on the countryside. Suddenly a dead bird drops next to me. I looked up and saw that I was standing under a powerline. The bird was a casualty of modernization.

Setting a car on fire in the bush may at times result in a bushfire that travels for some time before it dies out. I've yet not tried setting larger areas on fire.

Motorbikes can be driven on stupidly steep terrain in the mountains.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Comment

Originally posted by lviz View Post
      I once idled somewhere on the countryside. Suddenly a dead bird drops next to me. I looked up and saw that I was standing under a powerline. The bird was a casualty of modernization.
      lol, i'll be looking for that one.

on a side note, i just noticed they dropped the cinematic view when in a taxi (passenger) . The below view is what i used mostly in gta4. however it won't stick in gtav.

Last edited by Dungeoncrawler; Dec 30, 2014, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dungeoncrawler View Post
        lol, i'll be looking for that one.

on a side note, i just noticed they dropped the cinematic view when in a taxi (passenger) . The below view is what i used mostly in gta4. however it won't stick in gtav.

Back button on controller brings up view?

Comment

I can't get over the little details by buildings, getting different types of random chatter if its bin men, or waiters/chiefs behind a restaurant, also is it just me, or is traffic and pedestrians increased a lot, at least in single player?

In first person view i'm always surprised how anyware in the game their seems to be a readable poster, or how when you shunt people in the cars they put their middle finger up at you, never noticed in third person

I know its fussy, but I feel the interior of the cars seems a bit lacking considering the detail every ware else, I do love how the radio stations change, and the warning lights on the dash, although i'm sure there is always a warning light on when driving the electric roadster

Comment

Originally posted by kkevin666 View Post
            Back button on controller brings up view?
            that button stops the taxi until u depress it again.

apparently trevor can override your radio selection is he doesn't like it.

Comment

i investigated a "dot" near the prison earlier. it was an inmate who promptly "jacked" my vehicle and escaped.

Comment

Working...
              X