Day 1 Digital on PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 1 Digital on PS3

This is a really nice feature to have on xbox 360.
    I was surprised to see Assassin's Creed 3 and Dishonored there.

I guess next gen from Sony will focus mainly on downloadable content with clouding technology.
    and ouh Okami is there too
    "Feel pain, contemplate pain, accept pain, know pain! Those who do not know pain will never understand true peace!" Nagato Sama

360 or PS3?
    Originally posted by General Lee
    I've been praying for your nuts.
    Originally posted by General Lee
    If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)

Comment

£60 for a game in digital format yet £20 cheaper on disk, awesome feature.
      Specs: Asus Z170-A Mobo | Intel i7-6700k 4GHz | Sapphire RX5600XT Pulse 6G | 16GB DDR4 3000MHz PC4-22400 | Samsung U28E570D 4K | Thrustmaster Hotas X Joystick | Win10 Pro

Comment

Probably won't go digital on a console. Whole point is to resell the damn game and recoup some value. Atleast for me.

Comment

Current gen consoles arent really flush with disk space either.

Since sony bought Gaikai they´re in a position to give you instant access to a game on the clock strike at release.
          If you´ve pre-ordered a physical copy, they could potentially let you play the game streamed on Gaikai, cloud the save files and then you can resume the game locally when you get your hands on your copy of the game.

I guess they could do that with digital downloads aswell.
          Bit tricker to handle activation and de-activation of digital copies if they´re tied to a physical copy that can be re-sold though.
          you jump out of that plane and that parachute doesnt open, the helmet is now wearing YOU for protection. -JS

Comment

Working...
          X