I am really starting to HATE Nintendo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am really starting to HATE Nintendo

So after going through a huge hassle and two friggin RMAs earlier this year to get a 3DS for my son that actually works, I thought the problem was solved. Fast forward four months....

now we're back to the "An Error has occurred. Please hold down the power button" bull**** again, now this one keeps popping it up. Past the return period, so I go online to do start the warranty thing with nintendo. Of course, the website says the serial number is not in their system so I will have to provide a dated sales reciept. Just looked thru my inbox, I have the invoice from newegg, but it doesn't show the serial #.

I'm not where I can make a voice call right now, which is probably good b/c I doubt I'd get anywhere with whoever I would cuss out when the answered the phone. I emailed the 'egg, maybe they will send me something, b/c at this point, all I expect from nintendo is more ****ing bull****.

goddamn pokemon. what stupid **** is that, anyway?
    Originally posted by JohnEJohn
    It's at least worth a try man, I initially thought wtf to trying it a few years ago and once it entered my mouth it was honestly one of the best things I had ever tasted.

Originally posted by Nunz
    Does it really matter that much to you? Holy ****. It's almost like some of you want to argue about the most mundane, irrelevant, insensible **** just to argue about something.

Get a PS Vita. That's what I did for my son.

Comment

OK, well "Cody" at Nintendo of America earned his paycheck today.

Still think the 3DS is a piece of ****; guess we'll see how long this one lasts.

Originally posted by KickAssCop View Post
      Get a PS Vita. That's what I did for my son.
      I initially thought they were a bit too expensive but now I would probably get one under the belief it'd be worth it for something that would actually be reliable and well-made.
      The problem, of course, is that the ONLY thing he ever plays on the DS/3DS is the nintendo-exclusive Pokemon.
      Last edited by wabbitslayer; Jul 23, 2012, 12:21 PM.
      It's at least worth a try man, I initially thought wtf to trying it a few years ago and once it entered my mouth it was honestly one of the best things I had ever tasted.

Does it really matter that much to you? Holy ****. It's almost like some of you want to argue about the most mundane, irrelevant, insensible **** just to argue about something.

Comment

Can't say i ever had a problem with a Nintendo machine besides the old NES where you had to blow on the cartridge and pray nobody walked close to the console
        Add me on steam
        PSN: robv99

Comment

Originally posted by wangFu View Post
          Can't say i ever had a problem with a Nintendo machine besides the old NES where you had to blow on the cartridge and pray nobody walked close to the console
          Having lived with a NES, SNES, Gamecube, Wii, DS Lite, and a DSi, I had the same experience with nintendo....until February of this year.

Comment

Originally posted by wangFu View Post
            turning a 2nd cartridge around and jamming it in above the first took care of the "prey nobody walked close to the console" thing.

Comment

My 10 year old hasn't really asked for anything for Christmas nor has he really indicated he wants anything, other than Pokemon Black/White 2.

He woke up a few minutes ago, came in here and asked if he could please get a 3DS XL.

Comment

Originally posted by wabbitslayer View Post
                My 10 year old hasn't really asked for anything for Christmas nor has he really indicated he wants anything, other than Pokemon Black/White 2.

He woke up a few minutes ago, came in here and asked if he could please get a 3DS XL.

I have a 3ds xl (that my gf bought me ) It has a far superior build quality to the original 3ds plus the bigger screen in comparable to comparing a 26"tv vs a 42". It feels like the screen is twice as big. Definitely a good buy

Comment

I have found that Nintendo's customer service is about the best out there in my experiences and those of others that I know about.

Comment

Only ever had one faulty nintendo product, and that was the Wii's wifi overheating when it was in standyby for 6 months! took around a month to replace it :/

personally had a 3ds for almost a year now never had any trouble, apart from actually wanting to use it, only games that have been enjoyable for me are mario games, such a shame.

oh wait, my powerbrick on the snes went after around 9 years! third party controllers always died, but the nintendo stuff always lived long for me....I do feel as a whole across everything, quality has taken a noise dive in the last decade tho.

I do miss the days of stunt race FX on the snes, seemed so state of the art!

Comment

Working...
                    X