Worms 2: Armageddon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worms 2: Armageddon

My replacement 360 power brick arrived on friday and buying Worms 2 was the first thing I did after powering up for the first time in a month. Awesome game, the worms series never gets old. Had a few rounds against a friend who had dropped by and had tons of fun. Highly recommended A+++

Originally posted by sMashPiranha View Post
    My replacement 360 power brick arrived on friday and buying Worms 2 was the first thing I did after powering up for the first time in a month. Awesome game, the worms series never gets old. Had a few rounds against a friend who had dropped by and had tons of fun. Highly recommended A+++
    I love the game as well, but don't have friends to play it with. Does it support online play?

Comment

Originally posted by FiggyG View Post
      I love the game as well, but don't have friends to play it with. Does it support online play?
      It does, though I haven't tried it yet. I'm in the same situation you are. Maybe I'll try a quick match online.

Also, I agree 100% A+++ game. Get's a big thumbs up from me. Though, I'm stuck on the bonus career missions. They are damn near impossible.

Comment

Working...
      X