My Games List - Online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Games List - Online?

A while back someone posted a link to a 'My games' list online - it was a database that contained lists for games that you own on all platforms and how far in completion you are with them - anyone remember this? or use something similar? A search on here and Google gave me nada...

This?

Comment

Originally posted by Meteor|WAR View Post
      YES!

Thankyou! +1

Comment

Even though Backloggery was exactly what I was thinking of - is there anything else that is just meant for the purpose of listing what games you own - other than how completed they are etc. I'd like something that shows box art etc...Anyone know of anything like that out there?

Comment

Originally posted by LimeyGeeza View Post
          Even though Backloggery was exactly what I was thinking of - is there anything else that is just meant for the purpose of listing what games you own - other than how completed they are etc. I'd like something that shows box art etc...Anyone know of anything like that out there?
          IGN has something like this. Create an account and go to "Lists":

But honestly, Backloggery is far superior. Much faster to edit, customizable, constantly being improved, not to mention they have a great community.
          Backloggery
          Tales Collection
          Super Robot Taisen Collection

Comment

Originally posted by Badaro View Post
            IGN has something like this. Create an account and go to "Lists":

But honestly, Backloggery is far superior. Much faster to edit, customizable, constantly being improved, not to mention they have a great community.

Hmm yeh this is more like what I am looking for though - I just want to list the games I have - with a product shot and be able to choose from an already configured database. Backloggery you have to input all the data yourself - I just want to pick it from a list - like IGN does...except it's not working for me as soon as I pick an item it goes to a blank screen...might be coz I'm on a Mac.

Comment

It's really too bad that Raptr hasn't caught on like others have. It has a client that searches for what games you have installed on your PC (or attached to your gamertag - I think for Xbox only), and it's also really easy to add games it doesn't see.
              If you're at a Thanksgiving dinner, but you don't like the stuffing or the cranberry sauce or anything else, just pretend like you're eating it, but instead, put it all in your lap and form it into a big mushy ball. Then, later, when you're out back having cigars with the boys, let out a big fake cough and throw the ball to the ground. Then say, "Boy, these are good cigars!" ~ Jack Handey

Comment

Hmm yeh this is more like what I am looking for though - I just want to list the games I have - with a product shot and be able to choose from an already configured database. Backloggery you have to input all the data yourself - I just want to pick it from a list - like IGN does...except it's not working for me as soon as I pick an item it goes to a blank screen...might be coz I'm on a Mac.
                Just FYI, depending on how big your collection is and what kind of games you own, being forced the use the database on the site will cause a lot of headaches.

I import japanese games often, and I had tons of issues where IGN wouldn't have the game, or would not allow me to add because the game wasn't released in the US.

There was even one case where a game was marked as "cancelled" several months after I got it.
                Backloggery
                Tales Collection

Comment

Originally posted by Badaro View Post
                  Just FYI, depending on how big your collection is and what kind of games you own, being forced the use the database on the site will cause a lot of headaches.

I import japanese games often, and I had tons of issues where IGN wouldn't have the game, or would not allow me to add because the game wasn't released in the US.

There was even one case where a game was marked as "cancelled" several months after I got it.
                  Hmmpphh - well are there no other options? IGN does the same blank white screen on my PC at home too...I have found a work around - but it's a major pain in the stinkhole...

Comment

Hmmpphh - well are there no other options? IGN does the same blank white screen on my PC at home too...I have found a work around - but it's a major pain in the stinkhole...
                    GameSpot has something like that. I only used for a little bit for testing, but gave up since it had the same problems I mentioned above for IGN.

Here's an example. FYI I just picked a random user from the front page:
                    Backloggery
                    Tales Collection

Comment

Working...
                    X