First Multiplayer CODMW2 footage...

[yt]ZBJcOy6iuUc[/yt]

Wow - looking really good...can't wait!

Nice !
    Loved the ending, too

Comment

OK, so this game is gonna kick ass.

Comment

More of the same, looks like ass. Boycott.

D.

Comment

Knowledge is only limited to how far your imagination can go

Comment

Originally posted by Debonair View Post

D.
            agreed.

if no sarcasm added
            I'm no fanboy. Never was. Never will be.

Comment

More of the same, which I enjoy. Will pick this up as soon as I have the money or..uh..a year or so after the used prices drop below the stupid $55 mark.

EDIT:: And is it just me or does the map at around 0:28 look like a remake of Crash?

Comment

Originally posted by Debonair View Post

D.
                Do you like anything?

The Inifinity Ward CoD games are some of the best FPS if not the best around. I don't know what you expect.

Some games need to be reworked into something new this game does not. I don't want them to do what EA did to Burnout and totally ruin the game. If it isn't broke than don't fix it. I want a great solid FPS experience and unlike many developers Infinity Ward delivers

And regardless of what you have to say there will be MILLIONS playing and enjoying the game and Infinity Ward has a track record of putting out enjoyable, solid shooters.

Treyarch CoD games are not day 1 purchases for me as they always seem lacking the quality of the Infinity Ward games and this game is a day 1 purchase without a doubt.

CoD4 is still one of the most played online games by far and on consoles other than Halo (which I despise online) is still between CoD4 and WaW.

Enjoy the boycott, I will be enjoying the game.
                system spec: DA-GOODS
                FX [email protected] , 8GB X4 crucial 1666, X-Fire Radeon 7970 3GB X2, ASUS Sabertooth 990FX r2.0, 2x Samsung 830 128GB (boot drive) 2X 1TB Samsung HE103UJ SATA HD's, Windows 8 Pro.

system spec: HYPER-V
                Phenom II 1090T , 8GB X4 Crucial 1666, Samsung SATA Dual Layer Burner, 5x 1TB Samsung HE103UJ SATA HD's, Windows Server 2008 R2

Comment

I'm pretty dissapointed at the freaking LACK of story co-op. Sounds like IW could not get it working in time for release. The whole "we won't include it cause it affects SP" is BS!!!

Choices, we want choices...

If you want the story in SP then play as a single player, if not play with your friends. (yes I know Treyarch did W@W). They could at least adapt the SP specific moments for coop, but nooooo....

Funny how all the stupid fanboys say they didn't want it... When a few months before all the same people all requested the feature when IW asked for feedback.
                  Occam's razor ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Comment

Wow Activision is already leaking MP footage of CODMW2 and still has yet to show anything for Wolfenstein .

There is going to be a near riot on the Wolfenstein forums .

Comment

if it is more tiny little MP levels, you could probably count me out.
                      -Trunks0
                      not speaking for all and if I am wrong I never said it.
                      (plz note that is meant as a joke)

System:
                      Asus TUF Gaming X570-Pro - AMD Ryzen 7 5800x - Noctua NH-D15S chromax.Black - 32gb of G.Skill Trident Z NEO - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - PowerColor RedDevil Radeon RX 7900XTX - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit

Comment

Originally posted by Trunks0 View Post
                        if it is more tiny little MP levels, you could probably count me out.
                        I loved the tiny little MP levels in F.e.a.r 1 multiplayer for the PC and Farcry 1 MP for the PC also had some very nice tiny levels.
                        so if it is done nicely, I think they can be fun.
                        however if the whole MP is based on tiny levels then it gets boring after awhile.

MP for MW2 looks decent so far, but I think I am going to go with the Uncharted 2 MP since I loved the beta and it looks like that one has a lot more to offer and the teamwork is very crucial.
                        Originally posted by John C Flett
                        I'd swear the PC is the Dracula of gaming. Old and powerful, somebody is always trying to kill it, but it always comes back from the dead, strong as ever.
                        Originally posted by H001iGAN
                        no matter how you look at it, it's still better on PC

Comment

Working...
                        X