No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 5 Demo (XBOX 360)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome, just played through both levels with some random guy online ... Only big complaint is I just finished RE4 Wii (Also played through on gamecube) and going back to the controller seems like a major step backwards.. I don't wish they were more 'action' oriented controls or anything, I just wish I could use my Wii-mote ... I love the Co-op play! Such a cool dynamic
    CPU: AthlonXP 2500+ @ 2.2ghz 200fsb
    Video: Geforce 6800 GS AGP(16x1,6vp)
    Memory: OCZ 2x512mb 3200
    Mobo: NForce 2
    3DMark 2005 = 5700
    3dMark 2006 = 2700
    Consoles: NES,SNES,PSX,N64,DC,GC,DS,XBOX,PS2,WII,XBOX360

Comment

Originally posted by JesseRR16 View Post
      Awesome, just played through both levels with some random guy online ... Only big complaint is I just finished RE4 Wii (Also played through on gamecube) and going back to the controller seems like a major step backwards.. I don't wish they were more 'action' oriented controls or anything, I just wish I could use my Wii-mote ... I love the Co-op play! Such a cool dynamic
      I know, such a huge step backwards. Still shaping up to be a great game, primarily for the coop.

As for the split screen, its an early build still. Im sure they will optimize the engine better and make it better.
      Uncharted 2: Greatest game this gen? Or greatest game ever?

Comment

Eh.... I was late to the party and missed out on one file. Does anyone have part 3 they can put up somewhere?
        Gamertag:Greekie
        PSN ID:Greekie
        Wii Friend Code:7575544532000302

Comment

Originally posted by Dungeoncrawler View Post
          For some reason it seems to take an unusual long amount of time to load up with some serious stutter. But once ingame it seemed to run fine.

Dc
          because its loading from disc rather then any kind of hdd usage.

Comment

Just completed both levels. All i can say is what a rush. Capcom can now add a new user of their franchise. I actually wanted more. The prison guard (shanty town) boss was a pain to beat without the right weapon. Finally managed it though. If the final game is on the same level or even better than this then i can't wait at all. Welldone once again Capcom. First it was the AWESOME Devil May Cry 3+4 and now this.
            "One moment please"

Comment

Originally posted by Jaillum Malord View Post
              Just completed both levels. All i can say is what a rush. Capcom can now add a new user of their franchise. I actually wanted more. The prison guard (shanty town) boss was a pain to beat without the right weapon. Finally managed it though. If the final game is on the same level or even better than this then i can't wait at all. Welldone once again Capcom. First it was the AWESOME Devil May Cry 3+4 and now this.
              you need some resident evil 4 to tied you over until 5's release.

Comment

Originally posted by Deaderinred View Post
                you need some resident evil 4 to tied you over until 5's release.
                DONE. Its the PC version but i understand that the latest patch improves image quality by ridding the player of the flat lighting. Not sure about mouse support but then again, i'm use to the gamepad so that is not a problem.
                "One moment please"

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy View Post
                  Eh.... I was late to the party and missed out on one file. Does anyone have part 3 they can put up somewhere?
                  Original upload is still working for me, check it again.
                  Gaming PC: Intel C2D E4400 @ 3.0Ghz | Arctic Cooling F7 Pro | Asus P5N-E SLI | 3GB OCZ DDR2 Platinum XTC | eVGA 8800GT 512MB | Creative Audigy 2 ZS | Internal: Maxtor 200GB SATA | External: Seagate 1TB | Sony DW-D23A 16x DVD±RW | Windows 7 32Bit | 3DMark06: 11,179

Consoles: PlayStation 3 & PlayStation Portable

Comment

I'm buying this game DAY ONE! I loved every minute of it. I played online co-op with a friend of mine and I must say that this game will require a lot of team work to get **** accomplished and I dig that. Capcom just doesn't make bad games, they may make games you aren't into but they always come through with solid games. They are the best Japanese developer out right now.

Comment

Man , that beetch keeps stealing my ammo.
                      "World's First Analyst and Therapist: the Analrapist"
                      "Part time Cork Soaker"

Comment

Originally posted by Payne3d View Post
                        Man , that beetch keeps stealing my ammo.
                        You can request it back from her. For me, i always give her the machine gun ammo and i take from her all the Rifle and hand gun ammo regardless of who gets it first but i always try to spread it around a bit.....mostly...she ain't getting no gold
                        "One moment please"

Comment

I think gold is shared between the parties so doesn't make a difference.
                          "In the year 2004, ATi fans marveled in their own magnificence as ATi gave birth to catalyst A.I . We don't know who struck first, nVidia or us, but it is us who scorched the IQ forever"
                          R.I.P Vasi, 2002-2011
                          R.I.P Muha, 2010-2021

Comment

why is gold and not regional currency like re4, or am i stupid and gold is the currency in africa.

the bigger question is the weapon dude gonna make a come back

whadda buyin'!

Comment

why is gold and not regional currency like re4, or am i stupid and gold is the currency in africa.

whadda buyin'!
                              Thought it was more like the merc system from RE4, as in you find weapons laying around and ammo from what you kill. or find.
                              Originally posted by wangFu
                              i dont know, this guy sounds british, the zero punctuation guy is australian, also talks a hell of a lot faster
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URcvdDtnM_0
                              King of LimboooO!

Comment

whadda buyin'!
                                Does Africa have a currency? I thought everyone was starving over there?

Dc

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith1283 View Post
                                  Capcom just doesn't make bad games, they may make games you aren't into but they always come through with solid games. They are the best Japanese developer out right now.
                                  You can say that again.

BTW can anyone comment if there is any sort of visual tearing in the game?
                                  "None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with you. You're locked up in here with me."

Rorschach - Watchmen

Comment

Originally posted by lordofthething View Post
                                    You can say that again.

BTW can anyone comment if there is any sort of visual tearing in the game?
                                    I think I saw some visceral tearing.
                                    I have nothing witty to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Dungeoncrawler View Post
                                      Does Africa have a currency? I thought everyone was starving over there?

Dc
                                      Seriously?...
                                      Currently playing in amazing 3D:

Fallout3, Mirror's Edge, HL2:Ep2, Braid, CoD4, Crysis WH.

Upcoming games I'm going to play:

FF7 PSOneEmulator, FarCry2, NWN2, BioShockPc, Finish Assassin's Creed,
                                      SW:Force Unleashed, Trine, The Witcher, Finish Doom3.

Comment

Any idea when the PS3 demo for RE5 will be out?
                                        Athlon II X4 635 2.9Ghz / HIS HD6850 1G DDR5 / Gigabyte 890GPA-UD3H / G.Skill Ripjaws 4X2Gb DDR3 1666mhz
                                        Playstation 3 40G / Resistance 1 / Silent Hill: Homecoming / Dead Space

"Humans in general are very self-interested, while expecting all other humans around them to be selfless."
                                        "Sometimes, it is not about whatever you can do something or not. It is about, if you cannot do it, who else can?"
                                        "A difficult task might stop you from getting it done. But it cannot stop you from trying your best."
                                        "Who you hang out with is who you will become" "Do not act on feelings, but act on facts"
                                        "It does not matter how other people sees you. What matters is how you see yourself." "Some pains are sharp, but short. Some pains are dull, but long."
                                        "I killed you ten times with my knife and you killed me 13 times with a gun so I pwned you!" -Crawdaddy79
                                        "Gorgeous white girls everywhere with that "I'M SOOO HOT AND YOU CAN'T HAVE ME" bullsh** attitude" -gts007
                                        "If you wasn't in my way, I wouldn't have shot you" -Kamille Bidan, Zeta Gundam
                                        "It is easy to give up. Anyone can do it. But I choose the hard path." -Beyond
                                        "If women can't compete with video games for our attention its their problem, not ours." -sumpwa

Comment

Can anyone not play the demo today?
                                          Occam's razor ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Comment

Originally posted by NEODARK View Post
                                            Can anyone not play the demo today?
                                            i played it fine yesterday.

do you mean theyve gone and stop non-japanese from playing it now even when the disc is burnt?

Comment

i played it fine yesterday.

do you mean theyve gone and stop non-japanese from playing it now even when the disc is burnt?
                                              Yup, when I go to launch it, it gives me a "cannot start" message. It only works if I disconnect from live. But if you launch it that way and try to sign-in while in game, it won't connect and the coop option is red and non-selectable (although it should still work on SP)...

Thus no online co-op anymore.
                                              Occam's razor ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Comment

Working...
                                              X