Metal Gear Solid 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metal Gear Solid 2

Scraping together money for it. MGS is on my list of top 10 games of all time, and the demo for MGS2 convinced me to start worshipping Hideo Kojima as a god... Now the only thing my broke ass needs is a PS2 ...
    Livejournal - Where you can laugh at my pathetic life-Err, read my journal.
    My Web Site - Every good nerd should have one.

good game but....

all my friends have been telling me that the game is only 10 hours long. The attention to detail when the developers made this game is amazing but getting a PS2 just to play this game is a waste of money IMHO. Just play it at a friend's place or something.

Comment

I know, I was planning to usurp my friends PS2 ...
      Livejournal - Where you can laugh at my pathetic life-Err, read my journal.
      My Web Site - Every good nerd should have one.

Comment

Although the game is only 10 hours long (that's in Very Easy mode,
        which is to say -- VERY EASY), it's a very fun game to play.. the
        detail is amazing in this game, and sometimes i just stopped to
        look around and play with the environment..

I mean hey - i can't kill seagulls in real life.. so i might as well
        take advantage of that. =)

And the story is really nice / screwy / nice.
        low yield toner cartridge.

Comment

Hi

Hi
          Dabson!~ Hykydo!~ Story's.... Fun Guy,but,now sad has lost both parents....Loves chating about games,sex,funny stories,Graphic cards. Never take anything I say offensive please... all in fun.

Comment

Overrated game. A DVD movie is under $20. I like to play my games, not watch them

Comment

Originally posted by Percuvius
              Overrated game. A DVD movie is under $20. I like to play my games, not watch them
              Someone who obviously hasn't experienced the game (or even the demo).

Luigi's Mansion, now there's a game with plot!!

Comment

I got mgs2 and I'll admit I'm one of the few people that didn't like. In fact I had it for a day and took it back, the game just didn't interest me. Now I don't understand where you came up with your state Percuvius, since it was more gameplay then video. If you said that about bouncer I'd agree with you on that.
                Hey leech here is something for you. Click Here
                when we are dreaming, and as often happens, have a dim consciousness of the fact and try to wake, do we not say and do things which in waking life would be insane? May we not then sometimes define insanity as an inability to distinguish which is the waking and which the sleeping life? We often dream without the least suspicion of unreality: 'Sleep hath its own world', and it is often as lifelike as the other.
                Charles Lutwidge Dodgson (aka Lewis Carroll)

Comment

Originally posted by Themlasu
                  I got mgs2 and I'll admit I'm one of the few people that didn't like. In fact I had it for a day and took it back, the game just didn't interest me. Now I don't understand where you came up with your state Percuvius, since it was more gameplay then video. If you said that about bouncer I'd agree with you on that.
                  Hey leech here is something for you. Click Here
                  Thanks, but i have no use for login screens

Comment

MGS2 was very entertaining the 1st time around, my only gripe is that you only play as Solid Snake for the 1st 2 hours! WHERE IS SOLID SNAKE?! HE MUST BE PLAYABLE MORE! Other than that it rocked, but the game would eaisly be more fun playing as him. The M4 just owns j00...
                    You got a sad song?

I got a sad one too.

Bye guys. It's been a lot of fun.

Comment

Actually, I liked the way they made the game.. where you play as
                      <spoiler> and Snake helps you out at times..

I also like the fact that he didn't forget his black bandanna. =)
                      low yield toner cartridge.

Comment

Originally posted by _leech_

Someone who obviously hasn't experienced the game (or even the demo).

Luigi's Mansion, now there's a game with plot!!

How the **** would you know what I've experienced? Get real. I like games I can play, my opinion and I'm entitled to it.

Tell me wtf does Luigi's mansion have to do with anything? I thought this was a MGS2 thread? Or maybe I should say something stupid like "Someone who obviously hasn't experienced LM"

Comment

How the **** would you know what I've experienced? Get real. I like games I can play, my opinion and I'm entitled to it.

Tell me wtf does Luigi's mansion have to do with anything? I thought this was a MGS2 thread? Or maybe I should say something stupid like "Someone who obviously hasn't experienced LM"
                          Well, based on you're previous comment, it's pretty obvious that you have not played MGS2 in any form.

Oh, by the way, MGS2 plays just fine, maybe you should try the demo some time

Comment

Originally posted by _leech_

Well, based on you're previous comment, it's pretty obvious that you have not played MGS2 in any form.

Oh, by the way, MGS2 plays just fine, maybe you should try the demo some time
                            Tried it, DON'T LIKE IT. Get over it.

Comment

Tried it, DON'T LIKE IT. Get over it.
                              If you said that to begin with, I don't think anyone would of said anything about it. What you made it sound like was nobody should bother with it. I agree I didn't like myself, as I also said I don't like mario, and luigi from Nintendo. We all have our own taste in games.
                              when we are dreaming, and as often happens, have a dim consciousness of the fact and try to wake, do we not say and do things which in waking life would be insane? May we not then sometimes define insanity as an inability to distinguish which is the waking and which the sleeping life? We often dream without the least suspicion of unreality: 'Sleep hath its own world', and it is often as lifelike as the other.
                              Charles Lutwidge Dodgson (aka Lewis Carroll)

Comment

Originally posted by Themlasu

If you said that to begin with, I don't think anyone would of said anything about it. What you made it sound like was nobody should bother with it. I agree I didn't like myself, as I also said I don't like mario, and luigi from Nintendo. We all have our own taste in games.
                                Well said

Comment

Originally posted by Mystik
                                  I mean hey - i can't kill seagulls in real life.. so i might as well take advantage of that. =)
                                  Why not? Just point and shoot!

I've killed a couple It's cool
                                  Thunderbird 1,33 ghz (10 x 133) +Abit KT7A-RAID
                                  Windows XP Professional
                                  Gainward GF4 Ti4200 Golden Sample (my old Radeon 64 MB DDR ViVo OEM on my brother's computer)
                                  640 MB PC-133 RAM
                                  Sb Live! Value
                                  Plextor Plexwriter 10/12/32A + Toshiba SD-M1502 DVD-Rom
                                  IBM DTLA 307030 (75 GXP, 30 GB) + DPTA 371360 (13,6 GB) + Samsung V40 (80GB)
                                  Telewell ADSL PCI TW-IA300 + Realtek 10/100 RJ45 Network card
                                  Samsung Syncmaster 900NF (19")

Comment

Originally posted by Bucci
                                    Why not? Just point and shoot!

I've killed a couple It's cool
                                    Damn, I sleep too late every morning and miss the buying screen. When I wake up and try to go to shop for some weapons and ammo it says that the time has expired already

Then I just have to wait for the next round.
                                    Valkoinen
                                    Guns don't kill people.
                                    Kids who play videogames kill people.

Comment

Working...
                                    X