Metal Gear Solid 3! (PS2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metal Gear Solid 3! (PS2)

8 days till we get to see the teaser! I'm sooo damnnnnnn excited!

http://www.konamijpn.com/countdown/count.php

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/m...s_6026310.html
    XP-M 2400+ @ 2.2Ghz | Epox 8RDA3+ | 9800 Pro | 1.5GB DDR400

Oooooooooooh yea

Comment

did they finally confirm its on PS2? good..
      too many people on the GC general boards
      have been getting all hyped because someone
      speculated it might be coming to GC, and I
      pretty much knew its a no brainer it will be on PS2.

Comment

Well of they want to make some money then they better put it on the PS2. Gamecube people just like playing Mario or what's his name Zelda?

Comment

Apparently you don't know about MGS Twin Snakes for GC then...

But yeah, that could just be for MGS Twin Snakes. We don't really know for sure.
          'When it comes to Nintendo strategy, it's not that we want to make games for kids. It's that we want to make them creative while appealing to a wider audience. Obviously we see games as entertainment, and what we want to do is find the best way to make the gameplay experience entertaining for everyone."-Shigeru Miyamoto

Proud owner of way too many pieces of consumer electronics, including GBA,DS,GC, and PS2.

My computer specs:
          Asus A78N Deluxe, Athlon XP 2700+,1.2gb PC2700 DDR, 280GB HD, 6600 GT 512mb, other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Christberg
            Apparently you don't know about MGS Twin Snakes for GC then...

But yeah, that could just be for MGS Twin Snakes. We don't really know for sure.
            I doubt it considering the map...

Comment

Originally posted by bluestar88
              Well of they want to make some money then they better put it on the PS2. Gamecube people just like playing Mario or what's his name Zelda?
              You're an idiot.
              the only thing on my body
              is an impression of you

Comment

Originally posted by galen
                You're an idiot.
                nooo
                He likes MGS so he is not an idiot.
                Ask _leech_

Comment

Originally posted by qwqwq
                  nooo
                  He likes MGS so he is not an idiot.
                  Ask _leech_
                  Dude, seriously, grow up.

Comment

Lol, anyone remember people like Badboy telling everyone how MGS3 is going to be Xbox exclusive?
                    \(''')/ -- Kizuel
                    /º'º\ -- Rage3D parasite
                    -------- your post health is now 0.

Comment

Slap him. And yes I'm a total idiot. I'm just glad I'm not gay. Whew!

Comment

Well I know a game I won't bother with. Heck I actually hate the metagear solid games...don't know why I just find them dull and way to short.
                        when we are dreaming, and as often happens, have a dim consciousness of the fact and try to wake, do we not say and do things which in waking life would be insane? May we not then sometimes define insanity as an inability to distinguish which is the waking and which the sleeping life? We often dream without the least suspicion of unreality: 'Sleep hath its own world', and it is often as lifelike as the other.
                        Charles Lutwidge Dodgson (aka Lewis Carroll)

Comment

We're all different.

Comment

I hope that it won't take long till the pc version arrives

Comment

Relax all, it's just the VR missions based on Substance. The ceo of Konami called me just now to let me know I should have it by tomarrow.

Comment

Yeah, I guess you can call the game a VR mission. Just a very long one! haha.

Comment

Originally posted by bluestar88
                                  His name is Link, not Zelda, that's who you save.
                                  Barton 2500+ (185*11.5) 2127mhz
                                  Asus A7N8X Rev 2.0 1005bios
                                  2x512mb Geil DDR3200 6-3-3-2 Dual
                                  Thermalright slk-800-u heatsink
                                  Antec True 430watt
                                  Leadtek 6800 128mb at 400/850
                                  Compro Videomate TV/FM Gold Plus
                                  Maxtor IDE pci card, Audigy 1
                                  HDs WD, 3x80gig, 60gig, 30gig
                                  http://www.toonguru.com/

Comment

Comment

Comment

5 days are too long to wait, I can't wait till tomorrow where it'll show that big nice 4 :P

Comment

Originally posted by DBT
                                          5 days are too long to wait, I can't wait till tomorrow where it'll show that big nice 4 :P
                                          Just get a ****ing life idiot.
                                          http://choiradiox.com/
                                          http://choiradiox.net/
                                          http://radioxrock.com/

''Let's go people. We've got another rich black guy. I want him humiliated and dragged through the dirt and I want it done by the books!'' -South Park Police Sergeant.

Comment

This time the game will be more incoherent rambling about nuclear war, plus it will be 3/4 cutscenes and the rest of the game will be talking to Otacon. Talk about "gameplay"! This title will be revolutionary! They might as well make Metal Gear movies because after buying part 2 there is no chance in hell I'm buying another slighty interactive movie.kthxbye

Comment

Originally posted by Skyline
                                              I was just kidding lol, couldn't you see that although i'd like to see a teaser movie.

Comment

Originally posted by the_Vandal
                                                This time the game will be more incoherent rambling about nuclear war, plus it will be 3/4 cutscenes and the rest of the game will be talking to Otacon. Talk about "gameplay"! This title will be revolutionary! They might as well make Metal Gear movies because after buying part 2 there is no chance in hell I'm buying another slighty interactive movie.kthxbye
                                                Why it is that whenever people don't like a certain game they can't say so without having to exaggerate everything to unrealistic preportions?

Comment

Originally posted by _leech_
                                                  Why it is that whenever people don't like a certain game they can't say so without having to exaggerate everything to unrealistic preportions?

I'm just bitter about the last game. I loved the first one and I hope this next one is more like that.

Comment

well, i think that after the negative feedback of metal gear 2: sub and hideo's passion for splintercell there'll probably a decrease of movies, more first person, more sword stuff i think myself and afcourse an ninja. metal gear, metal gear 2:solid snake, metal gear solid, metal gear solid 2;substance they all had a friggin ninja so why not in metal gear 3

Comment

Originally posted by Skyline
                                                      get some friends, asshole
                                                      and we did nothing, absolutely nothing

Comment

The video

http://mypage.bluewin.ch/auslander/SnakeEater.wmv

http://members.lycos.co.uk/andrewfee/SnakeEater.wmv

Right-Click and Save Target As
                                                        http://live.xbox.com/member/Mr Fee

Comment

Wow, that was awsome

It's like they took that MGS2 engine up quite a few notches, can't wait to see a high-rez version of that video. But i like the style though, it makes it feel like a smooth transition from MGS2 to MGS3.

Sweeeeeet

Comment

Hideo, Jesus Christ. Let me play as Solid Snake in the next game. Please? Thanks a bunch.

-Your Pal,
                                                            Five-seven (one of the many who wanted to rip off Raiden's balls)
                                                            You got a sad song?

I got a sad one too.

Bye guys. It's been a lot of fun.

Comment

i think the trailer was stupid.
                                                              but no way does that reflect my opinion of the game in general tho. (even tho i never played any of them, cept for metal gear solid PC demo)
                                                              ------Squachbox 2022------
                                                              Gigabyte 3D Aurora 570 full size aluminum chassis
                                                              Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 750watt PSU
                                                              AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
                                                              Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
                                                              2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
                                                              BenQ Mobiuz EX2710S 27" FHD monitor + Asus Dual Radeon RX 6600
                                                              Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
                                                              Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
                                                              Samsung EVO 970 1TB NVMe
                                                              HyperX Cloud Stinger wired headset

Comment

Originally posted by Sasquach
                                                                (even tho i never played any of them, cept for metal gear solid PC demo)
                                                                Then what are you waiting for?

Comment

Originally posted by _leech_
                                                                  Then what are you waiting for?
                                                                  since i dont have a PS2, i was thinking of getting the PC version of substance. But me and my R100 radeon is holding me back (i dont know if it runs well or at all on the R100).
                                                                  ------Squachbox 2022------
                                                                  Gigabyte 3D Aurora 570 full size aluminum chassis
                                                                  Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 750watt PSU
                                                                  AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
                                                                  Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
                                                                  2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
                                                                  BenQ Mobiuz EX2710S 27" FHD monitor + Asus Dual Radeon RX 6600
                                                                  Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
                                                                  Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
                                                                  Samsung EVO 970 1TB NVMe
                                                                  HyperX Cloud Stinger wired headset

Comment

Originally posted by andrewfee
                                                                    The video

http://mypage.bluewin.ch/auslander/SnakeEater.wmv

http://members.lycos.co.uk/andrewfee/SnakeEater.wmv

Right-Click and Save Target As
                                                                    wow
                                                                    and we did nothing, absolutely nothing

Comment

Working...
                                                                    X