Resident Evil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resident Evil

If I was going to play the whole series, in which order should i do it in?

I have Resident Evil for GC right now and am playing through it (quite slow )
    OT Moderator

I'd actually start with that one.

They're pretty slow paced games. It's intentional.
    'When it comes to Nintendo strategy, it's not that we want to make games for kids. It's that we want to make them creative while appealing to a wider audience. Obviously we see games as entertainment, and what we want to do is find the best way to make the gameplay experience entertaining for everyone."-Shigeru Miyamoto

Proud owner of way too many pieces of consumer electronics, including GBA,DS,GC, and PS2.

My computer specs:
    Asus A78N Deluxe, Athlon XP 2700+,1.2gb PC2700 DDR, 280GB HD, 6600 GT 512mb, other stuff.

Comment

Where does Resident Evil 0 and Code Veronica X fit in?
      OT Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by NYHecK
        Where does Resident Evil 0 and Code Veronica X fit in?
        Zero is a prequel, but there's a bunch of cinemas that would spoil the story of the first on in it so you should play it after you play the REmake.

You might want to play that one last because it has William "T Virus" Birkin in it and he doesn't really make any sense being there if you didn't already play all the other titles. That's really not that huge of a deal though.

2 or 3 you could play in whatever order because they pretty much take place during the same time frame.

Re:CVX is the fourth title in the series.
        'When it comes to Nintendo strategy, it's not that we want to make games for kids. It's that we want to make them creative while appealing to a wider audience. Obviously we see games as entertainment, and what we want to do is find the best way to make the gameplay experience entertaining for everyone."-Shigeru Miyamoto

Proud owner of way too many pieces of consumer electronics, including GBA,DS,GC, and PS2.

My computer specs:
        Asus A78N Deluxe, Athlon XP 2700+,1.2gb PC2700 DDR, 280GB HD, 6600 GT 512mb, other stuff.

Comment

Working...
        X