Women: Thick or petite? Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pink_pants View Post
    Rage used to be cool enough for such things.
    That thread makes me sad.
    Darwin and Tesla.

Comment

Originally posted by curio View Post
      The kind I prefer is not crazy and half-way rational
      you and your impossibru standards, next you'll be wanting non-pointy knees, too

Comment

Rage used to be cool enough for such things.
        Awesome, are there any working links to the Calender still around ?

Edit:
        Never mind found a working link on page 3 , pretty sweet. Thanks
        Last edited by JohnEJohn; Nov 29, 2012, 02:03 PM.
        Originally posted by KAC
        My e-penis is very small relative to members of this forum... :bleh:

Comment

Originally posted by caveman-jim View Post
          you and your impossibru standards, next you'll be wanting non-pointy knees, too
          Naw I'm good with pointy knees. But pointy elbows? Hell no. A man has to have some standards.
          Love take me down to the streets - Wings

Comment

Hmmm...calendars...
            The three stages of [whatever] fandom:

1. "OMG IT'S COMING!!!"
            2. "OMG IT'S HERE!!!!!"
            3. "....wait a minute. This isn't the Second Coming! This sucks!"

Originally posted by Qb2k5
            I like them tall and petite.

Comment

Originally posted by _TiTaNiuM View Post
              This thread is severely disappointing. Where are all the reference materials? Rage you have failed.

Comment

Who's dat ?
                Originally posted by KAC

Comment

"Skinny and petite"

Indeed... just eat healthy, go to gym... otherwise thick can get thicker... and not too skinny of course.
                  3 Sony PlayStation 3 60GBs Artic Silver since Jan 2011.
                  Sony PlayStation 2, Sega Saturn, X-Eye, DC. Nintendo consoles NES, SNES, N64, GC. NEC Turbo Duo
                  AMD A10-6700, AMD A8-3520m, AMD Phenom II X6 1100t X4 980, Athlon X2 6400+, Nvidia GeForce GTX 285 EVGA FTW, GeForce GTS 250 1GB

"Originally Posted by Napoleonic View Post
                  If anything there's just still too many guilible people in the fanbase willing to accept this garbage star wars disney/Kennedy edition."

Helghast... till the end of days!!
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruxcT6LEVzk Disney Star Wars SUCKS
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QESGXTFFZXM Kaz PTVD
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dogMXzbz9js
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L--rU3Wq3WU My Bugatti V

Comment

I like my ladies to be thicker, but not fat. I've been with skinny (albeit with a great rack) and it was alright but curves are better.
                    Originally posted by IamHere
                    You guys are closet communists.

Comment

Originally posted by Skynet View Post
                      Jessica Simpson
                      You forgot...

Moo.
                      And I'm not being derogatory, either. I love dairy.
                      Originally posted by JohnEJohn
                      It's at least worth a try man, I initially thought wtf to trying it a few years ago and once it entered my mouth it was honestly one of the best things I had ever tasted.

Originally posted by Nunz
                      Does it really matter that much to you? Holy ****. It's almost like some of you want to argue about the most mundane, irrelevant, insensible **** just to argue about something.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnEJohn View Post
                        Who's dat ?

Originally posted by Elysian View Post
                        I like my ladies to be thicker, but not fat. I've been with skinny (albeit with a great rack) and it was alright but curves are better.
                        Not that I haven't but when you like to do lifting projects you don't want to break your ...concentration...

Originally posted by wabbitslayer View Post
                        You forgot...

Moo.
                        And I'm not being derogatory, either. I love dairy.
                        I have a really hard, stiff throbbing time just making thoughts...

Isn't there some pics of her golfing... I remember she had a hard time doing that
                        3 Sony PlayStation 3 60GBs Artic Silver since Jan 2011.
                        Sony PlayStation 2, Sega Saturn, X-Eye, DC. Nintendo consoles NES, SNES, N64, GC. NEC Turbo Duo
                        AMD A10-6700, AMD A8-3520m, AMD Phenom II X6 1100t X4 980, Athlon X2 6400+, Nvidia GeForce GTX 285 EVGA FTW, GeForce GTS 250 1GB

"Originally Posted by Napoleonic View Post
                        If anything there's just still too many guilible people in the fanbase willing to accept this garbage star wars disney/Kennedy edition."

Helghast... till the end of days!!
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruxcT6LEVzk Disney Star Wars SUCKS
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QESGXTFFZXM Kaz PTVD
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dogMXzbz9js
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L--rU3Wq3WU My Bugatti V

Comment

I've been with a range of different women that cover most ground, except fatty mcfat. I gotta say, as long as she looks good and has a decent personality it doesn't phase me much. Saying that though, tall slim girls I like; and short with T and A the most? (At a push to choose).
                          PC Gaming, Technology, My Life.
                          "Whats the point in my honesty, If all I get in return is lies?"

Comment

Originally posted by KickAssCop View Post
                            No breasts = a woman immitating a man = I loathe such a person.
                            Plus they make terrible maids without breasts

Comment

I like them tall and petite. A big ass would be nice if I could have it all in one.

Comment

Of course women that look like 12yr old boys would be winning in a R3D poll...
                                "Curiosity is the very basis of education and if you tell me that curiosity killed the cat, I say only that the cat died nobly." - Arnold Edinborough

Heatware

Comment

Curves FTW...

Comment

I could deal with that.
                                    The man who in times of popular excitement boldly and unflinchingly resists hot-tempered clamor for an unnecessary war, and thus exposes himself to the opprobrious imputation of a lack of patriotism or of courage, to the end of saving his country from a great calamity, is, as to "loving and faithfully serving his country," at least as good a patriot as the hero of the most daring feat of arms, and a far better one than those who, with an ostentatious pretense of superior patriotism, cry for war before it is needed, especially if then they let others do the fighting. - Carl Schurz

RIP Jesse

Comment

Originally posted by KickAssCop View Post
                                      No breasts = a woman immitating a man = I loathe such a person.
                                      stfu you like fatties
                                      Originally posted by curio
                                      Eat this protein bar, for it is of my body. And drink this creatine shake, for it is my blood.
                                      "If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe

Comment

Originally posted by Nunz View Post
                                        stfu you like fatties
                                        yerp
                                        Gaming Computer: Core i7 3770k | MSI Z77 MPOWER | MSI 1080 Twin Frozr | Acer Predator X34 | 16GB G.SKILL DDR3 PC2100 | Antec DF-85 | Cooler Master Silent Gold Pro 800W | 512GB Samsung 860 EVO | 4TB WDC Black | 4TB HGST
                                        Server: Core i5 4670 | MSI Z87 MPOWER MAX AC | eVGA GTX980 | 8GB G.SKILL DDR3 1866 | Lian-Li V2120X | Corsair RM750 750W | 500GB SSD | 4x 4TB WDC Red

Comment

Originally posted by Skynet View Post

I am not one to comment on people weight and appearance,
                                          but I find this sad for the simple fact that, in Dukes, she
                                          had, IMHO, the very perfect shape of all time for a woman.
                                          Tall, curvy, fit, smashing legs, perfect water drop boobies, etc.
                                          And it got away...

Oh well...

Comment

Thread lacks

The last of a dying breed..

Comment

This thread lacks choices.

However I prefer mine tall (180cm+) and slim so I'll take the skinny option.
                                              :: We are all the sum of our tears.
                                              :: Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there.
                                              :: Too much and best of us is washed away.

Comment

Originally posted by Qb2k5 View Post
                                                I like them tall and petite. A big ass would be nice if I could have it all in one.
                                                You guys realise petite means short, right?

Comment

, no, I don't think they have a clue.

Comment

As I said, the poll lacks options for us Real Men

Comment

So you're presumably thinking more along the lines of

or perhaps

and that's fine. For me, though, that's one small step away from stuff like

and (some exceptions aside) I'm usually not down with that.
                                                      The three stages of [whatever] fandom:

1. "OMG IT'S COMING!!!"
                                                      2. "OMG IT'S HERE!!!!!"
                                                      3. "....wait a minute. This isn't the Second Coming! This sucks!"

Originally posted by Qb2k5
                                                      I like them tall and petite.

Comment

Originally posted by Redshirt_X View Post
                                                        That be Elizabeth Hendrickson. Welcome, you are.
                                                        Thanks for the name. I've never seen a single thing she's ever been in...

Comment

Kat Dennings
                                                          Originally posted by KAC

Comment

So you're presumably thinking more along the lines of
                                                            Good man. Middle it is.

Comment

I don't know...at this point, if I had to choose between something like

and something like

my answer would be lost in the cloud of dust as I GTFO, but it would probably sound faintly like a Doppler-shifted "Deeeeeee....!"
                                                              Out of those two I find the bottom one more attractive and typically the type of woman I go for. I always have been attracted to curvier woman; aka plus size . Though, my current girl friend is pretty skinny (slightly thicker than the top girl), but has a nice plump booty . She is athletic which I am now finding to be attractive. Six pack on a woman is actually hot!

Overall I am like Dajmasta. I am a face, smile, and personality guy. I am a stickler for teeth. I hate bad teeth. I admit though probably the reason I like plumpier girls is I like them butts real thick and juicy
                                                              Last edited by jimmt; Dec 1, 2012, 06:00 AM.
                                                              Plex / Steam Machine / Hyper-V
                                                              MSI Gaming B350 Tomahawk |Ryzen R5 5600X |32GB |MSI 3060Ti VENTUS 2X |19TB NVMe/SDD/HDD |Windows 11 Pro
                                                              Laptop
                                                              Dell Inspiron 7577 | Intel i7-7700HQ |16GB DDR 4 DRAM 2400 |Nvidia 1060 6GB |3TB NVMe/SDD |Fedora 35
                                                              VR
                                                              Oculus Quest 2 / PSVR
                                                              Consoles
                                                              SteamDeck|Switch|WiiU|Wii|Gamecube|New 3DS XL|DS|GBA|N64|SNES|NES|XBOX|XBOX360|XBOXSeries|PS1|PS2|PS3|PS4|Vita|PSP|DreamCast|Saturn|Genesis
                                                              Classical Liberalism: A political ideology and a branch of liberalism which advocates civil liberties, private property, and political freedom with representative democracy under the rule of law. Strong emphasizes economic freedom and the individual over the collective.

Comment

This definitely has the makings of a covert resurrection of the babe thread...

It's at least worth a try man, I initially thought wtf to trying it a few years ago and once it entered my mouth it was honestly one of the best things I had ever tasted.

Does it really matter that much to you? Holy ****. It's almost like some of you want to argue about the most mundane, irrelevant, insensible **** just to argue about something.

Comment

Now that is a nice
                                                                  Plex / Steam Machine / Hyper-V
                                                                  MSI Gaming B350 Tomahawk |Ryzen R5 5600X |32GB |MSI 3060Ti VENTUS 2X |19TB NVMe/SDD/HDD |Windows 11 Pro
                                                                  Laptop
                                                                  Dell Inspiron 7577 | Intel i7-7700HQ |16GB DDR 4 DRAM 2400 |Nvidia 1060 6GB |3TB NVMe/SDD |Fedora 35
                                                                  VR
                                                                  Oculus Quest 2 / PSVR
                                                                  Consoles
                                                                  SteamDeck|Switch|WiiU|Wii|Gamecube|New 3DS XL|DS|GBA|N64|SNES|NES|XBOX|XBOX360|XBOXSeries|PS1|PS2|PS3|PS4|Vita|PSP|DreamCast|Saturn|Genesis
                                                                  Classical Liberalism: A political ideology and a branch of liberalism which advocates civil liberties, private property, and political freedom with representative democracy under the rule of law. Strong emphasizes economic freedom and the individual over the collective.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmt View Post
                                                                    Now that is a nice
                                                                    Yessir she is. Very similar in figure to my much better half.

Comment

Nice, very nice
                                                                      Originally posted by KAC

Comment

This is a great example of being plump at JUST the RIGHT places

Comment

Originally posted by pcwood View Post
                                                                          Yessir she is. Very similar in figure to my much better half.
                                                                          Pics.
                                                                          Eat this protein bar, for it is of my body. And drink this creatine shake, for it is my blood.
                                                                          "If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe

Comment

This was the only pic of the set with an ass shot. Remarkable, considering that's what she's known for.

Sorry for the guy....I was going to crop it, but then figured....how often does anyone see a pic of Kim K with a white guy?

Comment

#78
                                                                              I was going to crop it, but then figured....how often does anyone see a pic of Kim K with a white guy?
                                                                              She has a brother...

Comment

#79
                                                                                Her sex tape sucked

Comment

#80
                                                                                  EXACTLY what I was going to say.
                                                                                  Ben Franklin once said that "A man that will give up some freedom for security, deserves neither freedom or security".

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X