Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I'll admit it. I did try and **** her, she was married."
    "I moved on her like a bitch. I couldn't get there and she was married."
    "I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
    "Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
    "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
    "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)

Comment

Originally posted by Silent-Runner View Post
      x infinity... hahahahah

Comment

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

Comment

Originally posted by KAC
          To be honest I never even found doom 3 to be scary since I have a big dick since birth.

Ryzen 5 5600x - radeon 6700xt - 32 gigs memory

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
          Sega: Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
          Sony: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
          Microsoft: og xbox, xbox360, xbone, series 3
          Atari: Atari 2600, 7800
          Neo Geo: Neo Geo Pocket Color
          Other: Colecovision, Intellivision, Vectrex

riva tnt
          tnt2
          geforce2mx
          kyro 2
          radeon 8500
          radeon 9600
          radeon 9800pro
          radeon x800pro
          geforce 8800gtx
          radeon 6850
          radeon 280
          radeon 580
          radeon 6700xt

Comment

Nothing that results from human progress is achieved with unanimous consent. And those who are enlightened before the others, are condemned to pursue that light in spite of others.

Life has more imagination than we carry in our dreams...

Comment

"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

~Donald J. Trump
              "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
              "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)

Comment

~Donald J. Trump

Comment

Originally posted by KAC
                  To be honest I never even found doom 3 to be scary since I have a big dick since birth.

Ryzen 5 5600x - radeon 6700xt - 32 gigs memory

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
                  Sega: Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
                  Sony: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
                  Microsoft: og xbox, xbox360, xbone, series 3
                  Atari: Atari 2600, 7800
                  Neo Geo: Neo Geo Pocket Color
                  Other: Colecovision, Intellivision, Vectrex

riva tnt
                  tnt2
                  geforce2mx
                  kyro 2
                  radeon 8500
                  radeon 9600
                  radeon 9800pro
                  radeon x800pro
                  geforce 8800gtx
                  radeon 6850
                  radeon 280
                  radeon 580
                  radeon 6700xt

Comment

Best prank ever
                    Originally posted by David O. McKay
                    The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
                    Originally posted by Albert Einstein
                    Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

Comment

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

Comment

i knew it!

Comment

Take what you want...and then pay for it...

Comment

Comment

The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
                              Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

Comment

took me a second

Comment

Comment

Comment

Nothing that results from human progress is achieved with unanimous consent. And those who are enlightened before the others, are condemned to pursue that light in spite of others.

Life has more imagination than we carry in our dreams...

Comment

Comment

Comment

What??

That can’t be real

Comment

i wouldn't either to be honest

Comment

Comment

“The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.” – Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Munkus View Post

Comment

Originally posted by acroig View Post

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I like black licorice.

Comment

"Ok to lose to opponent, must not lose to fear!"
                                                                ~Mr. Myagi.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
                                                                ~George Carlin

"A man moaning in a pr0n sounds like a cow with a kidney stone."

"It's often not your fault if you have problems, but it is your responsibility to do something about them".

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by xCLAVEx View Post
                                                                    I would just **** the floor if I see that kinda of toilet.
                                                                    Lenovo x61t - Display : 12.1 (Multi-Touch) - CPU : Intel Lv7700 @1.8ghz - Graphics : Intel GMA X3100 graphics - Chipset : Intel 965 Express - Communication : Intel Wireless WiFi Link 4965AGN
                                                                    10/100/1000 Ethernet - RAM : G.skill ddr2 800 4gb - Storage : G.Skill 64 SSD(SLC) - Battery : 8cell

Current Desktop [2016]
                                                                    Monitor: NEC EA244wmi | CPU: Intel 3570k @4.2ghz | Heatsink: NH-D14 | GPU: Intel HD4000 | Mobo: ASUS P8Z77-v pro | WiFi: Asus PCEAC68 | SSD: Samsung 860Pro 512GB/ 830pro 128GB | HDD: WD Black 8========D~13TB | PSU: Seasonic Plat. 660w

Comment

Originally posted by xCLAVEx View Post
                                                                      You are not allowed to work remotely, and then they make the toilet uncomfortable.

New level of d!ck level unlocked.

Comment

i wouldn't either to be honest
                                                                        You have to ask yourself....How giggity giggity giggity are you?
                                                                        That determines your level of curiosity for what could possibly be on those tapes.
                                                                        ------Squachbox 2022------
                                                                        Gigabyte 3D Aurora 570 full size aluminum chassis
                                                                        Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 750watt PSU
                                                                        AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
                                                                        Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
                                                                        2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
                                                                        BenQ Mobiuz EX2710S 27" FHD monitor + Asus Dual Radeon RX 6600
                                                                        Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
                                                                        Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
                                                                        Samsung EVO 970 1TB NVMe
                                                                        HyperX Cloud Stinger wired headset

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by huskylord View Post
                                                                            hahahahaha!!

Comment

soooo? How was your first cup of "coffee"? Damn, don't leave us hanging here like that...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X