No announcement yet.

Funny Pics Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take what you want...and then pay for it...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GSGRUNT View Post
        Sounds like

we
        sucking
        dick
        The exclamation point on the end really sells it
        Originally posted by KAC
        To be honest I never even found doom 3 to be scary since I have a big dick since birth.

Ryzen 5 5600x - radeon 6700xt - 32 gigs memory

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
        Sega: Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
        Sony: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
        Microsoft: og xbox, xbox360, xbone, series 3
        Atari: Atari 2600, 7800
        Neo Geo: Neo Geo Pocket Color
        Other: Colecovision, Intellivision, Vectrex

riva tnt
        tnt2
        geforce2mx
        kyro 2
        radeon 8500
        radeon 9600
        radeon 9800pro
        radeon x800pro
        geforce 8800gtx
        radeon 6850
        radeon 280
        radeon 580
        radeon 6700xt

Comment

Originally posted by Sabadin View Post
          Ground wire is attached to a bag of dirt.
          i thought those were corn flakes.
          Originally posted by KAC
          To be honest I never even found doom 3 to be scary since I have a big dick since birth.

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds

riva tnt
          tnt2
          geforce2mx
          kyro 2
          radeon 8500
          radeon 9600
          radeon 9800pro
          radeon x800pro
          geforce 8800gtx
          radeon 6850
          radeon 280
          radeon 580
          radeon 6700xt

Comment

Originally posted by SubCog View Post
            i thought those were corn flakes.
            Same. I'm like why is the wire in granola?

Isn't most dirt in the world black toned, not beige?
            Member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race-"Doesn't any game maker know how to make a PC feeling game anymore? I hate all this console afterbirth crap we're getting lately."

Comment

[This Space For Rent]

Comment

[This Space For Rent]

Comment

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

Comment

Originally posted by David O. McKay
                    The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
                    Originally posted by Albert Einstein
                    Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

Comment

Reporting that picture to all relevant authorities, it is not safe for human consumption.

Comment

Originally posted by bittermann View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Eisberg View Post
                          Zucky?
                          Originally posted by KAC

riva tnt
                          tnt2
                          geforce2mx
                          kyro 2
                          radeon 8500
                          radeon 9600
                          radeon 9800pro
                          radeon x800pro
                          geforce 8800gtx
                          radeon 6850
                          radeon 280
                          radeon 580
                          radeon 6700xt

Comment

The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
                            Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

Comment

That is insanely scary!!

Comment

Nothing that results from human progress is achieved with unanimous consent. And those who are enlightened before the others, are condemned to pursue that light in spite of others.

Life has more imagination than we carry in our dreams...

Comment

Comment

[This Space For Rent]

Comment

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

Comment

That is one huge hand for a baby!!

Comment

Comment

Take what you want...and then pay for it...

Comment

Originally posted by Silent-Runner View Post
                                              Maybe need an explanation for that one?
                                              Originally posted by KAC

riva tnt
                                              tnt2
                                              geforce2mx
                                              kyro 2
                                              radeon 8500
                                              radeon 9600
                                              radeon 9800pro
                                              radeon x800pro
                                              geforce 8800gtx
                                              radeon 6850
                                              radeon 280
                                              radeon 580
                                              radeon 6700xt

Comment

duck and cover drills

Comment

Cold War era atomic bomb drill. Man I'm old.
                                                  What Bill said.

Comment

[yt]LWH4tWkZpPU[/yt]

https://youtu.be/LWH4tWkZpPU

Comment

[This Space For Rent]

Comment

Originally posted by kytprice View Post
                                                        Cold War era atomic bomb drill. Man I'm old.
                                                        What Bill said.
                                                        What does that have to do with Mariah Carey?
                                                        Originally posted by KAC

riva tnt
                                                        tnt2
                                                        geforce2mx
                                                        kyro 2
                                                        radeon 8500
                                                        radeon 9600
                                                        radeon 9800pro
                                                        radeon x800pro
                                                        geforce 8800gtx
                                                        radeon 6850
                                                        radeon 280
                                                        radeon 580
                                                        radeon 6700xt

Comment

they are all kneeing on the floor covering their ears.........

Comment

Are you becoming the new Eisberg?

Are you familiar with the song "All I want for Chirstmas" that gets played ad nauseum every Christmas that has become a meme unto itself that even Mariah Carey has jumped unto the meme train.
                                                            Blah!

屁をひつて尻窄め "Breaking wind, closing buttocks" - Japanese Proverb

www.angelman.org
                                                            www.cureangelman.org

Comment

That's probably not a thing in Germany.

Comment

I don't think I've heard the entire "All I want for Christmas" song since the late 1990s. I always shut off the radio or change channel as soon as I hear the introductory notes of that song.
                                                                “The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.” – Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Munkus View Post
                                                                  I don't think I've heard the entire "All I want for Christmas" song since the late 1990s. I always shut off the radio or change channel as soon as I hear the introductory notes of that song.
                                                                  radio i vaguely remember that

that where they play a song now and then between the talking and commercials

Comment

Originally posted by bill dennison View Post
                                                                    radio i vaguely remember that

that where they play a song now and then between the talking and commercials
                                                                    You remember that? How about when MTV played music videos?

Comment

Originally posted by acroig View Post
                                                                      You remember that? How about when MTV played music videos?
                                                                      i'm so old i remember AM

Comment

Originally posted by Koenig View Post
                                                                        Are you becoming the new Eisberg?:bleh
                                                                        I'm the OG Eisberg.
                                                                        Originally posted by KAC

riva tnt
                                                                        tnt2
                                                                        geforce2mx
                                                                        kyro 2
                                                                        radeon 8500
                                                                        radeon 9600
                                                                        radeon 9800pro
                                                                        radeon x800pro
                                                                        geforce 8800gtx
                                                                        radeon 6850
                                                                        radeon 280
                                                                        radeon 580
                                                                        radeon 6700xt

Comment

Originally posted by Mangler View Post
                                                                          That's probably not a thing in Germany.
                                                                          sadly it is, trust me.

Comment

Comment

I'm the OG Eisberg.
                                                                              Them are fighting words

Comment

Them are fighting words

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X