Funny Pics Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Meteor_of_War View Post
    the PS4 building is actually from my city (Boston).

Look up John Hancock Tower.
    It’s quite a sight lit up on a moonlit night, or burning your eyes out on a sunny day day with solar glare

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy8s View Post
      It’s quite a sight lit up on a moonlit night, or burning your eyes out on a sunny day day with solar glare

Its funny, I actually never even saw the connection before of it looking like the PS4. But it really does.

Comment

Its funny, I actually never even saw the connection before of it looking like the PS4. But it really does.
        Nor did I. I should have, because that SE expressway is all GTA in the a.m. but I didn’t

Comment

Nor did I. I should have, because that SE expressway is all GTA in the a.m. but I didn’t
          Sorry you have to do the SE expressway. Hate that route, it always seems busy unless its like 2AM.

When I commuted it was just RT128 for me, which can also suck but not as bad. Now I'm all remote though, so

Comment

Sorry you have to do the SE expressway. Hate that route, it always seems busy unless its like 2AM.

When I commuted it was just RT128 for me, which can also suck but not as bad. Now I'm all remote though, so
            Lucky dog 93, 128, 495, route 1….yeah

Comment

Lucky dog 93, 128, 495, route 1….yeah
              Very lucky.

I'm hoping I can coast into retirement like this. Only 17-18 more years.

Comment

oops

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

Comment

In his defense, those two women look pretty much the same. He probably didn't realize he was cheating.
                  Originally posted by KAC
                  To be honest I never even found doom 3 to be scary since I have a big dick since birth.

Ryzen 5 5600x - radeon 6700xt - 32 gigs memory

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
                  Sega: Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
                  Sony: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
                  Microsoft: og xbox, xbox360, xbone, series 3
                  Atari: Atari 2600, 7800
                  Neo Geo: Neo Geo Pocket Color
                  Other: Colecovision, Intellivision, Vectrex

riva tnt
                  tnt2
                  geforce2mx
                  kyro 2
                  radeon 8500
                  radeon 9600
                  radeon 9800pro
                  radeon x800pro
                  geforce 8800gtx
                  radeon 6850
                  radeon 280
                  radeon 580
                  radeon 6700xt

Comment

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

Comment

Originally posted by SubCog View Post
                      In his defense, those two women look pretty much the same. He probably didn't realize he was cheating.
                      Dude definitely has a type
                      -Trunks0
                      not speaking for all and if I am wrong I never said it.
                      (plz note that is meant as a joke)

System:
                      Asus TUF Gaming X570-Pro - AMD Ryzen 7 5800x - Noctua NH-D15S chromax.Black - 32gb of G.Skill Trident Z NEO - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - PowerColor RedDevil Radeon RX 7900XTX - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit

Comment

Originally posted by Silent-Runner View Post
                        I'm disappointed at how long it took me to understand this comic.
                        "I'll admit it. I did try and **** her, she was married."
                        "I moved on her like a bitch. I couldn't get there and she was married."
                        "I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
                        "Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
                        "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
                        "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)

Comment

I still don’t understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by KAC View Post
                            I still don’t understand it.
                            They used to send in birds (canary) into mines to test for poisonous air. Bird not dying (holding breath), people dying in background to poisonous air.

lol, I just killed the joke

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/canary_in_a_coal_mine

Comment

It's not a picture, but I found it pretty damned funny.

https://www.theonion.com/ikea-wardro...tas-1848362920

Ikea Wardrobe Contains Cheap, Poorly Constructed Fantasy World Inside

BEACON, NY—Expressing disappointment in the enchanted kingdom’s shoddy craftsmanship and design, the children of the local Wentworth family told reporters Friday that the Ikea Klädskåp wardrobe they found in their uncle’s country estate contained a cheap, poorly constructed fantasy world inside.

“When we first discovered a whole magical realm in Uncle Reynold’s wardrobe, we were astonished, to say the least, but as we got closer to the capital’s castle, we saw that it was made out of really low-quality plywood and had already cracked in a bunch of places,” said eldest daughter Emma Wentworth, adding that her siblings’ excitement at an invitation to meet the Regent Queen Nyblom and her talking leopard had been significantly diminished when the monarch sat down on her regal throne and it immediately broke under her weight.

“The more we explored, the more it just felt like the whole place was ripped off from higher quality fantasy kingdoms. The winged goblins were all made out of cardboard, so it was hard to get scared of them. Then the lair of the dark sorceress was definitely missing some pieces, because we could see right into it from outside. Oh, and the book of prophecies they showed us was just a bunch of stupid wordless diagrams about how to save the realm. It was so hard to follow that we eventually just got frustrated and went home.” Wentworth added that the meatballs served at the royal banquet had actually been pretty good, though.
                              A hobbiest foundry and forge in progress, plans, suppliers, showcasing ideas

Kcrucible - Playing with Fire

Comment

Am I the only one that thought of Silent Hill?

Comment

i'm also 30 years old, some days

Comment

Quotes:

Rage3d is the BEST forum!! There are alot of smart people on here!! -phexus

Comment

[yt]uBzbf7eQwvo[/yt]
                                      I have nothing witty to say.

Comment

Nothing that results from human progress is achieved with unanimous consent. And those who are enlightened before the others, are condemned to pursue that light in spite of others.

Life has more imagination than we carry in our dreams...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by fellix_bg View Post
                                            ROFL!

Comment

Comment

Oh, at first I thought that was Black Widow, and I didn't get the joke. Now I get it.
                                                Originally posted by KAC
                                                To be honest I never even found doom 3 to be scary since I have a big dick since birth.

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds

riva tnt
                                                tnt2
                                                geforce2mx
                                                kyro 2
                                                radeon 8500
                                                radeon 9600
                                                radeon 9800pro
                                                radeon x800pro
                                                geforce 8800gtx
                                                radeon 6850
                                                radeon 280
                                                radeon 580
                                                radeon 6700xt

Comment

i'll have to admit i don't get this one

Comment

Johnny Depp and Amber Heard saga...
                                                    I talked to the tree. Thats why they put me away!..." Peter Sellers, The Goon Show
                                                    Only superficial people cant be superficial... Oscar Wilde

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 22.7.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 5800X3D :). 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Cas 16 Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 22.4.1. 1700 mhz @1.1v. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 11 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone, Andino... -My Baron, he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
                                                    "Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
                                                    "The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.plasma-universe.com/pseudoskepticism/

Comment

Originally posted by pax View Post
                                                      Johnny Depp and Amber Heard saga...
                                                      haven't followed that bullsh*t but thx.

Comment

https://www.marca.com/en/lifestyle/c...8528b45bf.html

You're welcome

Seriously though, those are two very screwed up people.
                                                        “The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.” – Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I honestly cant believe its still ongoing.......
                                                          ------Squachbox 2022------
                                                          Gigabyte 3D Aurora 570 full size aluminum chassis
                                                          Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 750watt PSU
                                                          AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
                                                          Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
                                                          2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
                                                          BenQ Mobiuz EX2710S 27" FHD monitor + Asus Dual Radeon RX 6600
                                                          Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
                                                          Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
                                                          Samsung EVO 970 1TB NVMe
                                                          HyperX Cloud Stinger wired headset

Comment

Member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race-"Doesn't any game maker know how to make a PC feeling game anymore? I hate all this console afterbirth crap we're getting lately."

Comment

Originally posted by Destroy View Post
                                                              lol, no way, wtf... all rolled into one

Comment

That's not sexy. At all

Comment

Is this in a new upcoming Cyberpunk 2077 update?

Comment

I talked to the tree. Thats why they put me away!..." Peter Sellers, The Goon Show
                                                                    Only superficial people cant be superficial... Oscar Wilde

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 22.7.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 5800X3D :). 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Cas 16 Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 22.4.1. 1700 mhz @1.1v. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 11 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone, Andino... -My Baron, he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
                                                                    "Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
                                                                    "The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.plasma-universe.com/pseudoskepticism/

Comment

Who gets to hold the remote?
                                                                      “The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.” – Abraham Lincoln

Comment

from the makers of

Comment

What’s the objective of butt plugs? I don’t quite understand this item.

Comment

Originally posted by KAC View Post
                                                                            What’s the objective of butt plugs? I don’t quite understand this item.
                                                                            Maybe to plug your butt? Some people need that.
                                                                            Originally posted by KAC

riva tnt
                                                                            tnt2
                                                                            geforce2mx
                                                                            kyro 2
                                                                            radeon 8500
                                                                            radeon 9600
                                                                            radeon 9800pro
                                                                            radeon x800pro
                                                                            geforce 8800gtx
                                                                            radeon 6850
                                                                            radeon 280
                                                                            radeon 580
                                                                            radeon 6700xt

Comment

Originally posted by SubCog View Post
                                                                              Maybe to plug your butt? Some people need that.
                                                                              Why though?

Comment

So tikka masala doesn't run down their legs I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuku2 View Post
                                                                                  So tikka masala doesn't run down their legs I guess.
                                                                                  Actually stopping it through this might be quite unhealthy.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X