Funny Pics Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

Comment

Originally posted by KAC
      To be honest I never even found doom 3 to be scary since I have a big dick since birth.

Ryzen 5 5600x - radeon 6700xt - 32 gigs memory

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
      Sega: Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
      Sony: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
      Microsoft: og xbox, xbox360, xbone, series 3
      Atari: Atari 2600, 7800
      Neo Geo: Neo Geo Pocket Color
      Other: Colecovision, Intellivision, Vectrex

riva tnt
      tnt2
      geforce2mx
      kyro 2
      radeon 8500
      radeon 9600
      radeon 9800pro
      radeon x800pro
      geforce 8800gtx
      radeon 6850
      radeon 280
      radeon 580
      radeon 6700xt

Comment

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

Comment

Are your pockets full of macaroni and cheese, too?

See more of my horrible photos, and a few good ones here.

Comment

My wife sometimes complains that 13 inches is too long.
            Originally posted by KAC
            To be honest I never even found doom 3 to be scary since I have a big dick since birth.

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds

riva tnt
            tnt2
            geforce2mx
            kyro 2
            radeon 8500
            radeon 9600
            radeon 9800pro
            radeon x800pro
            geforce 8800gtx
            radeon 6850
            radeon 280
            radeon 580
            radeon 6700xt

Comment

Originally posted by SubCog View Post
              Must be rough to have your wife talk to you about the neighbor after a long days work.

Originally posted by General Lee
              I've been praying for your nuts.
              If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)

Comment

Originally posted by SubCog View Post
                Originally posted by Progression View Post
                Must be rough to have your wife talk to you about the neighbor after a long days work.

Brutal burn!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Silent-Runner View Post

Comment

Nothing that results from human progress is achieved with unanimous consent. And those who are enlightened before the others, are condemned to pursue that light in spite of others.

Life has more imagination than we carry in our dreams...

Comment

Originally posted by fellix_bg View Post

[adult] Life in 1 picture.

Comment

Originally posted by acroig View Post
                            Brutal burn!
                            Not the neighbor. It's that damn mail man! Do all mail men pack giant packages?
                            Originally posted by KAC

riva tnt
                            tnt2
                            geforce2mx
                            kyro 2
                            radeon 8500
                            radeon 9600
                            radeon 9800pro
                            radeon x800pro
                            geforce 8800gtx
                            radeon 6850
                            radeon 280
                            radeon 580
                            radeon 6700xt

Comment

Take what you want...and then pay for it...

Comment

Comment

So we're just posting Ready Player Two spoilers without the tags now huh?
                                  “On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid
                                  the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all
                                  that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it’s
                                  the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!”

YellowBeard says, "Fold ya scurvy b*st*rds!"

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Silent-Runner View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Sundance Kid V2 View Post
                                                Freedom bridge!

My body my choice! No one will tell me to wear a seatbelt if i dont want to!
                                                ------Squachbox 2022------
                                                Gigabyte 3D Aurora 570 full size aluminum chassis
                                                Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 750watt PSU
                                                AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
                                                Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
                                                2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
                                                BenQ Mobiuz EX2710S 27" FHD monitor + Asus Dual Radeon RX 6600
                                                Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
                                                Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
                                                Samsung EVO 970 1TB NVMe
                                                HyperX Cloud Stinger wired headset

Comment

Originally posted by Sasquach View Post
                                                  Freedom bridge!

My body my choice! No one will tell me to wear a seatbelt if i dont want to!
                                                  Did you know %53 of all people who died in car accidents in 2019 were wearing their seatbelts?

Seatbelts are ineffective, do your own research!

Comment

Originally posted by Java Cool Dude View Post
                                                    Did you know %53 of all people who died in car accidents in 2019 were wearing their seatbelts?

Seatbelts are ineffective, do your own research!
                                                    If more than 90% of people wear seatbelts doesn’t that stat mean they are saving a lot of people?

Comment

Originally posted by SD-[Inc] View Post
                                                      If more than 90% of people wear seatbelts doesn’t that stat mean they are saving a lot of people?
                                                      That's what the auto industry wants you to think, seriously do your own research and you'll come to the same conclusion as I did; if you're a healthy and active individual seatbelts will cause you more harm than good.
                                                      I was born free and I will die as such.

Comment

Comment

That's what the auto industry wants you to think, seriously do your own research and you'll come to the same conclusion as I did; if you're a healthy and active individual seatbelts will cause you more harm than good.
                                                          Math tells me that, not the auto industry.

Comment

I hope you realize I was being facetious all along...

Comment

I hope you realize I was being facetious all along...
                                                              I was at your post.

Comment

a anti Belter

Comment

Comment

why does Scottsdale put skull on the biker

Comment

Originally posted by bill dennison View Post

why does Scottsdale put skull on the biker
                                                                      i thought it was a baker delivering some baked goods?
                                                                      ------Squachbox 2022------
                                                                      Gigabyte 3D Aurora 570 full size aluminum chassis
                                                                      Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 750watt PSU
                                                                      AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
                                                                      Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
                                                                      2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
                                                                      BenQ Mobiuz EX2710S 27" FHD monitor + Asus Dual Radeon RX 6600
                                                                      Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
                                                                      Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
                                                                      Samsung EVO 970 1TB NVMe
                                                                      HyperX Cloud Stinger wired headset

Comment

Comment

Comment

I've been praying for your nuts.
                                                                            If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X