• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by acroig View Post
    Ouch, delete for being P&R?
    as you wish

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

Comment

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

Comment

Originally posted by Silent-Runner View Post
        as you wish
        Nah, just an observation. Restored.

Comment

Originally posted by Progression View Post
          I don't think so as it doesn't limit itself on the scope and multiple areas of the joke talk about harvesting (work) and isolation.
          Ah, but if it was meant to be about work in general it would have said "crops" not "turnips" and noted that they'll starve, not merely being irritated at being cooped up.

Adding Turnips is designed to turn it into something trivial that can be done without.
          A hobbiest foundry and forge in progress, plans, suppliers, showcasing ideas

Kcrucible - Playing with Fire

Comment

Honestly not too far from the truth.

Comment

The “I know I will soon die” got me

Wait a minute….

Oh sh******

Comment

I am looking out the window right now at this snow thinking dang, I will be sore later.

/old man talk

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy8s View Post
                  The “I know I will soon die” got me

Wait a minute….

Oh sh******
                  In this entitled world:

The 9 year old responds to the 8 year old "not before me!"

Winrar Winrar Chicken Dinner.
                  I have nothing witty to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Meteor_of_War View Post
                    I am looking out the window right now at this snow thinking dang, I will be sore later.

/old man talk
                    It's because your wife told you to shovel the driveway before taking out the garbage. It was a tiring day for her. She had two things to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuku2 View Post
                      It's because your wife told you to shovel the driveway before taking out the garbage. It was a tiring day for her.
                      Well the one thing I can thank her for, she gave me a son who will be doing most of the shoveling today.

Comment

Well the one thing I can thank her for, she gave me a son who will be doing most of the shoveling today.

Comment

Comment

That is so totally you Meteor

Comment

the truth!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy8s View Post
                                That is so totally you Meteor
                                Haha yep, definitely has happened a few times.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I hope, beyond all hope, that's real.
                                            Originally posted by General Lee
                                            I've been praying for your nuts.
                                            If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)

Comment

That kid would get a day off school for pizza and putt putt. Savage little mfker 🤘
                                              Originally posted by Ozziebloke
                                              I mean, yeah, sure, there's benefits to a shaved asshole. But get a little sweaty and try and blow a fart. It just sits there like a bubble. No hair to break the seal. Feels weird.

Alpha
                                              | Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Comment

Originally posted by Cyko View Post
                                                That kid would get a day off school for pizza and putt putt. Savage little mfker 🤘
                                                , tru.dat!

Comment

With a last name of "Shemale", it's probably someone here on Rage3d.
                                                  Originally posted by KAC
                                                  To be honest I never even found doom 3 to be scary since I have a big dick since birth.

Ryzen 5 5600x - radeon 6700xt - 32 gigs memory

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
                                                  Sega: Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
                                                  Sony: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
                                                  Microsoft: og xbox, xbox360, xbone, series 3
                                                  Atari: Atari 2600, 7800
                                                  Neo Geo: Neo Geo Pocket Color
                                                  Other: Colecovision, Intellivision, Vectrex

riva tnt
                                                  tnt2
                                                  geforce2mx
                                                  kyro 2
                                                  radeon 8500
                                                  radeon 9600
                                                  radeon 9800pro
                                                  radeon x800pro
                                                  geforce 8800gtx
                                                  radeon 6850
                                                  radeon 280
                                                  radeon 580
                                                  radeon 6700xt

Comment

I looked her up on Twitter. She's real, or at least appears to be. And I'll just say

“The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.” – Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Munkus View Post
                                                      I looked her up on Twitter. She's real, or at least appears to be. And I'll just say

You ain’t lyin. Dayum. She may walk in with a MAGA hat on, but she’d hobble out progressive left
                                                      I mean, yeah, sure, there's benefits to a shaved asshole. But get a little sweaty and try and blow a fart. It just sits there like a bubble. No hair to break the seal. Feels weird.

Alpha
                                                      | Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Comment

Originally posted by Munkus View Post

Found the sexiest pic on her media section:

Originally posted by David O. McKay
                                                        The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
                                                        Originally posted by Albert Einstein
                                                        Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Eisberg View Post

Did Bill give you permission to repost that here?

Alpha

Omega

Comment

Did Bill give you permission to repost that here?

Comment

Comment

Comment

You ain’t lyin. Dayum. She may walk in with a MAGA hat on, but she’d hobble out progressive left
                                                                  She's outside of my age group but I'd straighten her down to the center and have her walk proper.
                                                                  I've been praying for your nuts.
                                                                  If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Eisberg View Post

Isn't that Vazel's boyfriend?
                                                                    Originally posted by KAC
                                                                    To be honest I never even found doom 3 to be scary since I have a big dick since birth.

Ryzen 5 5600x - radeon 6700xt - 32 gigs memory

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
                                                                    Sega: Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
                                                                    Sony: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
                                                                    Microsoft: og xbox, xbox360, xbone, series 3
                                                                    Atari: Atari 2600, 7800
                                                                    Neo Geo: Neo Geo Pocket Color
                                                                    Other: Colecovision, Intellivision, Vectrex

riva tnt
                                                                    tnt2
                                                                    geforce2mx
                                                                    kyro 2
                                                                    radeon 8500
                                                                    radeon 9600
                                                                    radeon 9800pro
                                                                    radeon x800pro
                                                                    geforce 8800gtx
                                                                    radeon 6850
                                                                    radeon 280
                                                                    radeon 580
                                                                    radeon 6700xt

Comment

Comment

Take what you want...and then pay for it...

Comment

Comment

Comment

BEHEMOTH (Desktop): Asus ROG Maximus Z690 Formula | Intel Core i9 12900K + Asus ROG Strix LC 240 | Kingston Fury 64GB DDR5-5200 | LG 27GN950-b [email protected] | PowerColor Red Devil Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB | CoolerMaster Cosmos C700P + Asus ROG Thor 1200W Platinum | Sound Blaster X AE-5 + Edifier R1280DBs + Edifier T5 + Logitech G935 | HyperX Alloy Elite RGB CherryMX Red + Logitech G502 Lightspeed + Logitech Powerplay | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe SSD 2TB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus NVMe SSD 2TB | LG BD-RE | Windows 11 Pro

Charquito (Desktop): Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Intel Core i9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz + Asus ROG Ryuo 240 | Corsair Ballistic 32GB DDR4-3000 | Dell U2713HM 27" | Asus ROG Strix Geforce GTX1080| Cooler Master Cosmos 2 + Thermaltake Toughpower 1200W | Logitech MK850 Performance | Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 512GB | Sony BD-ROM | Windows 11 Pro

Bloodzone.net Moderator

Comment

Nothing that results from human progress is achieved with unanimous consent. And those who are enlightened before the others, are condemned to pursue that light in spite of others.

Life has more imagination than we carry in our dreams...

Comment

Andrea Garfield looks pretty hot

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X