Funny Pics Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Munkus View Post
    You'd be surprised. I've seen plenty of this kind of thing in corporate bathrooms. I assume it's the c-level people, since they are full of sh1t.
    this, sadly. I've heard unbelieveable stories from our cleaning personal and i've actually seen such a "mess" myself. I really can't understand how anyone can basically **** up the walls and then just leave the toilet like nothing happened

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

Comment

One of my first jobs when I was really young was cleaning restrooms in a large government building. People do in fact crap all over the toilet, walls and floor. If memory serves women were by far the worse. Didn't want their dainty bits touching anything so they blew **** everywhere. 🤢

Comment

Originally posted by kytprice View Post
        One of my first jobs when I was really young was cleaning restrooms in a large government building. People do in fact crap all over the toilet, walls and floor. If memory serves women were by far the worse. Didn't want their dainty bits touching anything so they blew **** everywhere. 🤢
        Yeah, the women's bathroom was significantly worse. The men's bathroom you dealt with piss on the floor. The women's bathroom you dealt with **** literally everywhere on the toilet. And the women's bathroom had the added bonus of the mysterious silver boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by Munkus View Post
          <plays Wizard of Oz tornado theme>

source: https://unofficialnetworks.com/2021/...potties-flying
          Many years ago on a building site.. I was doing my morning glory and the boys thought it would be funny to tip me over.. Let's just say I needed new boots after that.
          CROSSHAIR X670E HERO / R7 7700X / RTX 4090 GAMING OC / TRIDENT Z5 NEO RGB 6000 CL30 / SAMSUNG 980pro 1TB / 2x SAMSUNG 980 1TB / H150i ELITE LCD / ATH-A2000Z / HX1200 / AW3821DW 38" / LG C2 OLED evo 55" / Enthoo 719 / K70 MKII + Zowie S2 / K57 + Harpoon / Xbox Series X Controller / REVERB G2 V2

Comment

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

Comment

Originally posted by Silent-Runner View Post
              this, sadly. I've heard unbelieveable stories from our cleaning personal and i've actually seen such a "mess" myself. I really can't understand how anyone can basically **** up the walls and then just leave the toilet like nothing happened
              Because not everybody is equal and some are mere animals. Hell, even cats try and cover their **** and aim it into specific spots, not scatter and splatter it everywhere.

Some "people" (using the term loosely) are ****ing disgusting.
              "Ok to lose to opponent, must not lose to fear!"
              ~Mr. Myagi.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
              ~George Carlin

"A man moaning in a pr0n sounds like a cow with a kidney stone."

"It's often not your fault if you have problems, but it is your responsibility to do something about them".

Comment

Originally posted by kytprice View Post
                Originally posted by ugly View Post
                Yeah, the women's bathroom was significantly worse. The men's bathroom you dealt with piss on the floor. The women's bathroom you dealt with **** literally everywhere on the toilet. And the women's bathroom had the added bonus of the mysterious silver boxes.
                Once upon a time I used to work retail. I was pretty much the only one who would go in to clean the washrooms (had to be done, just be an adult and do it). Men's room, not that bad. Ladies room...yeah, sugar and spice my a**...
                "When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it." - Dilbert's pointy hair boss

"Relationships are like dormant volcanoes, most of the time things are fine or manageable but there's always a chance she blows molten crazy all over you." - ice

Comment

Are your pockets full of macaroni and cheese, too?

See more of my horrible photos, and a few good ones here.

Comment

Originally posted by UberBeavis View Post

Originally posted by KAC
                    To be honest I never even found doom 3 to be scary since I have a big dick since birth.

Ryzen 5 5600x - radeon 6700xt - 32 gigs memory

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
                    Sega: Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
                    Sony: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
                    Microsoft: og xbox, xbox360, xbone, series 3
                    Atari: Atari 2600, 7800
                    Neo Geo: Neo Geo Pocket Color
                    Other: Colecovision, Intellivision, Vectrex

riva tnt
                    tnt2
                    geforce2mx
                    kyro 2
                    radeon 8500
                    radeon 9600
                    radeon 9800pro
                    radeon x800pro
                    geforce 8800gtx
                    radeon 6850
                    radeon 280
                    radeon 580
                    radeon 6700xt

Comment

Comment

Are your pockets full of macaroni and cheese, too?

See more of my horrible photos, and a few good ones here.

Comment

Originally posted by UberBeavis View Post

OMG, it’s not just me! Those people are the worse spammers on the planet!!! They call every day from a different number with my final, final opportunity to extend my warranty. You can tell them “no thanks” but they keep calling anyway.

Comment

New scream trailer is out.

Comment

Comment

That sausage weighs more than she does
                                Originally posted by David O. McKay
                                The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
                                Originally posted by Albert Einstein
                                Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

Comment

Take what you want...and then pay for it...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KAC
                                        To be honest I never even found doom 3 to be scary since I have a big dick since birth.

Ryzen 5 5600x - radeon 6700xt - 32 gigs memory

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
                                        Sega: Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
                                        Sony: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
                                        Microsoft: og xbox, xbox360, xbone, series 3
                                        Atari: Atari 2600, 7800
                                        Neo Geo: Neo Geo Pocket Color
                                        Other: Colecovision, Intellivision, Vectrex

riva tnt
                                        tnt2
                                        geforce2mx
                                        kyro 2
                                        radeon 8500
                                        radeon 9600
                                        radeon 9800pro
                                        radeon x800pro
                                        geforce 8800gtx
                                        radeon 6850
                                        radeon 280
                                        radeon 580
                                        radeon 6700xt

Comment

Comment

Nothing that results from human progress is achieved with unanimous consent. And those who are enlightened before the others, are condemned to pursue that light in spite of others.

Life has more imagination than we carry in our dreams...

Comment

Comment

“On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid
                                                the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all
                                                that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it’s
                                                the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!”

YellowBeard says, "Fold ya scurvy b*st*rds!"

Comment

Nothing that results from human progress is achieved with unanimous consent. And those who are enlightened before the others, are condemned to pursue that light in spite of others.

Life has more imagination than we carry in our dreams...

Comment

we've all been there, right?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

tru.dat
                                                            "Ok to lose to opponent, must not lose to fear!"
                                                            ~Mr. Myagi.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
                                                            ~George Carlin

"A man moaning in a pr0n sounds like a cow with a kidney stone."

"It's often not your fault if you have problems, but it is your responsibility to do something about them".

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by YellowBeard View Post
                                                                    LOL!!!
                                                                    That looks like fun!!

Comment

Comment

Nice! I need one lol.

Comment

I want one!

Comment

Comment

A couple miles from my house it gets real serious all of a sudden.
                                                                              When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Comment

Member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race-"Doesn't any game maker know how to make a PC feeling game anymore? I hate all this console afterbirth crap we're getting lately."

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X