No announcement yet.

Pics of your Pets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my guy patrolling the perimeter (sorry the size is so big in the browser)

Originally posted by KAC
    Gays if I had boyfriends your mums wouldn’t have produced your sorry asses.

Comment

Originally posted by Destroy View Post
      Ultasound (see shaved belly) done last week cause he just had no energy and was throwing up. He has dozens of cancer in many lymph nodes. He is slowly dying.
      He is on meds to make him comfortable but I dread the day soon where he will no longer cope and we have to put him to sleep.

He has his good days and bad days. Some days he eats and can walk well, other days he refuses to eat and walks with a limp. He ALWAYS use to run, now he only walks.

Sorry to hear buddy
      RIP Roxen, you will be missed.

Comment

Ultasound (see shaved belly) done last week cause he just had no energy and was throwing up. He has dozens of cancer in many lymph nodes. He is slowly dying.
        He is on meds to make him comfortable but I dread the day soon where he will no longer cope and we have to put him to sleep.

He has his good days and bad days. Some days he eats and can walk well, other days he refuses to eat and walks with a limp. He ALWAYS use to run, now he only walks.

Really heart wrenching to watch your kids suffer.

What the hell is up with so much cancer in dogs these days? Is it just more widely reported or is something up with the commercial foods that we give them. Seems so common for dogs to die from it each year now.
        Heatware references
        eBay references

Comment

Jasper & Sadie

[yt]jXPbGT82cFM[/yt]
          “The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.” – Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Comment

He has a beautiful coat Barley

Comment

Originally posted by switchAMG View Post
                He has a beautiful coat Barley
                Thanks. He's not on a raw meat diet, but it's a no grain diet (Blue Wilderness).

Been giving him these for treats as well.

http://www.amazon.com/American-Suppo.../dp/B00C892ATK

http://www.amazon.com/American-Suppo.../dp/B00B1BQW0Y

Comment

Originally posted by bob saget View Post
                  my guy patrolling the perimeter (sorry the size is so big in the browser)

that's one majestic looking furball, awesome!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

Comment

thanks for saying that
                    Originally posted by KAC

Comment

The eagles.

White one is now dead though
                      IDDQD, IDKFA

Comment

Sorry to hear buddy
                        Originally posted by Brian48 View Post
                        Really heart wrenching to watch your kids suffer.

What the hell is up with so much cancer in dogs these days? Is it just more widely reported or is something up with the commercial foods that we give them. Seems so common for dogs to die from it each year now.

Thanks guys. It is difficult watching him get a little bit weaker every day. It will be so hard to have him put down when the time comes.
                        Member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race-"Doesn't any game maker know how to make a PC feeling game anymore? I hate all this console afterbirth crap we're getting lately."

Comment

Thanks guys. It is difficult watching him get a little bit weaker every day. It will be so hard to have him put down when the time comes.
                          All I can say is, make the most of the time you have now. Give him all the love he deserves, and more. It'll be hard, but knowing what he's going through, there will also be relief at the end, both for him and for you. And give yourself time to grieve; I'm still breaking down since the euthanasia I performed on Sunday, and it'll probably be some time before I don't tear up thinking about her.

In the end, it will be okay.

Comment

A big hug to destroy and ozzie from my two favourite dudes.

Comment

there's a cow in your room!

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

Comment

Sorry to hear the news Destroy, and you too Ozzie, best wishes guys.

In other news, that big ass spider is no longer of this world..
                                CROSSHAIR X670E HERO / R7 7700X / RTX 4090 GAMING OC / TRIDENT Z5 NEO RGB 6000 CL30 / SAMSUNG 980pro 1TB / 2x SAMSUNG 980 1TB / H150i ELITE LCD / ATH-A2000Z / HX1200 / AW3821DW 38" / LG C2 OLED evo 55" / Enthoo 719 / K70 MKII + Zowie S2 / K57 + Harpoon / Xbox Series X Controller / REVERB G2 V2

Comment

Archimedes, one of my pet rats.

Testing out the camera on S7 Edge using flash at night.

Comment

Ok, not really pets, but we had some chicks hatch yesterday. My three year old daughter is pretty excited

Comment

Dog and cat fighting over the fire...it's snowing outside.

Comment

Echo(son), Padme(mother), Thor(father). Echo is from her first litter 1.5 years ago.

and no.. they do not spend their whole time on chains. I only keep them on the chain while I am not home as they have a tendency to go into town about 1 mile away and get into the neighbors rabbits and chickens as well as another guys cattle.

They are allowed to run around and even Thor goes fishing in the river. (lol, hes gotten a few catfish too)
                                        Be a pirate.

Comment

Ghost, to my side now!
                                          Take what you want...and then pay for it...

Comment

Tired Norman.

Comment

Tired Norman.

LOL! Not a care in the world.
                                              Heatware references
                                              eBay references

Comment

Originally posted by Brian48 View Post
                                                LOL! Not a care in the world.
                                                He is pretty funny, his use of pillows like a human is hilarious -- he does it everywhere, he will specifically set up the pillow before he lays down. That was after Easter dinner, he was bagged.

Comment

He is pretty funny, his use of pillows like a human is hilarious -- he does it everywhere, he will specifically set up the pillow before he lays down. That was after Easter dinner, he was bagged.
                                                  Danes do like their pillows. Matilda mostly uses them, but occasionally will just rearrange blankets into a nest.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzieBloke View Post
                                                    Danes do like their pillows. Matilda mostly uses them, but occasionally will just rearrange blankets into a nest.
                                                    They are characters -- not sure I could get a different breed now. Norman's only downfalls are slobbering and extreme flatulence (especially when he does his downward dog pose first thing in the morning -- thats always good for a real clapper).

Comment

Lucy and Lexi are ready for today's game
                                                      Are your pockets full of macaroni and cheese, too?

See more of my horrible photos, and a few good ones here.

Comment

They are characters -- not sure I could get a different breed now. Norman's only downfalls are slobbering and extreme flatulence (especially when he does his downward dog pose first thing in the morning -- thats always good for a real clapper).
                                                        That's Danes for you. Every time Matilda makes any sort of exertion, the hydraulics get a bit leaky...

Comment

trust me, not only big dogs can blind you with their farts....

Comment

I miss this guy so much! Had to leave him with my parents when I moved to Pittsburgh. He's 11 years old this year, definitely showing signs of getting old. He has arthritis in his back legs. We give him pills to ease the pain and most days he's fine, after a long walk however he won't move for the rest of the day and you have to help him get up if he needs to go outside.

I know he has several years left in him but my biggest fear is not being able to be there if we had to put him down.

I visit my folks every third weekend and he won't ever leave my side when I visit.

Been thinking of getting a cat recently. I really want a dog, but I travel for work and I won't put the stress of having to be kenneled frequently on a dog. Plus I live on the third floor in an apartment building, kind of a pain when the dog needs to go out constantly. The landlord has told me they will wave all pet deposits and fee's if I did get a pet. I've decided that I won't get a pet until my credit card debt has been wiped clean, kind of a reward/incentive thing.
                                                            Last edited by Dave; Apr 4, 2016, 12:01 AM.

Comment

if you travel for work, and travel a lot, you shouldn't get any pet, not even a cat. Most of them are very independent, sure, but they still need attention too.

Comment

Originally posted by Silent-Runner View Post
                                                                if you travel for work, and travel a lot, you shouldn't get any pet, not even a cat. Most of them are very independent, sure, but they still need attention too.
                                                                Travel meaning every few months I have to spend 2-3 days in West Virginia.

If it was every few weeks I wouldn't even consider a pet.

Comment

well, then i don't see a problem, even with a dog (if you've got someone to look after him/her).

Comment

My big, beautiful bastard

Comment

My neighbor's dog is the same breed (or similar). Big, black, and goofy. Mean as a snake to strangers, but an absolute teddy bear with me and my family. l love her just like mine own.
                                                                      Heatware references
                                                                      eBay references

Comment

Walter

Quotes:

Rage3d is the BEST forum!! There are alot of smart people on here!! -phexus

Comment

he looks like a walter.
                                                                          Originally posted by KAC

Comment

The day we brought little Norman home.

Comment

Dat focus...

“The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.” – Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Munkus View Post
                                                                                Dat focus...

We are not impressed with your offering...

Comment

Matilda and Banjo posing for the camera. Banjo doesn't seem to care there is a fly on his nose...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X